Helix IPTV is one of the best IPTV choices as they offer TV channels from over 50 countries. It integrates TV channels from various countries like the US, the UK, and Canada. The service streams the TV channels in high quality as well. On the IPTV service, users can also watch VOD titles and PPV events. You can find that the app is well-categorized according to its genres.
- No. of Channels: 6500 TV channels
- On-demand Content: 14000 movies and 550 series
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, Enigma, and Smart TV.
- External Players: Yes
- EPG Support: Available
- Free Trial: No
- Money back guarantee: 7-15 days money-back guarantee
There are four subscription packages available on Helix IPTV.
Is Helix IPTV Legal?
No. Helix IPTV offers all your favorite IPTV content. However, we don’t know if the service includes the copyrights for this IPTV content. It is dangerous for your devices to access IPTV content online. You might be exposing your streaming devices to hackers. So, get a subscription to a VPN service like NordVPN or ExpressVPN. It will offer you online security and remove geographical blocks.
How To Sign Up With Helix IPTV
1. Open Google Chrome or any browser on your mobile or PC and visit the official website of Helix IPTV.
2. Select the View Plans tab displayed at the top.
3. Here, you will find four different subscription plans. Choose any subscription package and tap the option Order Now.
4. Tap Continue on the next screen.
5. Tap Checkout. (If you have any promo code, enter it in the Apply Promo Code box)
6. Fill out the form with the required details and tap Complete Order.
7. Now, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the payment process.
8. After completing the payment process, you will receive the login credentials in your email.
How to Stream Helix IPTV on Streaming Devices
If you have these streaming devices, it is easy to stream IPTV content from Helix IPTV:
Access Helix IPTV on Android devices
You can find a lot of worthy-enough IPTV players in the Google Play Store to access IPTV content from an IPTV provider.
1. Open the Play Store on your Android device.
2. In the search box, enter OttPlayer.
3. Select the app from the list of suggestions and click Install on the Google Play Store.
4. After the installation is complete, launch the OttPlayer application.
5. Provide your email address and password, and click Sign in.
6. You may add the Helix IPTV M3U URL to sign in.
Get Helix IPTV on iOS Devices
App Store has useful IPTV Players like GSE Smart IPTV to stream content from an IPTV Player. So, install such s player on your device.
1. On your smartphone, search for GSE Smart IPTV from the App Store.
2. Click the Get button in the App Store to get the app on your device.
3. After installation, launch the GSE Smart IPTV on your smartphone.
4. Tap the Hamburger icon and click the option Remote Playlists.
5. Hit the Plus icon and tap Add M3U URL.
6. Now, enter the M3U link of Helix IPTV and enjoy streaming your favorite movies on your smartphone.
Stream Helix IPTV on Android Smart TV
With no official app on the Google Play Store, users need to sideload the Helix IPTV app.
1. Open a web browser on your computer and download the Rocksat IPTV Player APK file.
2. Copy the APK file onto a USB Drive from the PC.
3. Also, connect the USB drive to the Android Smart TV.
4. On your Android Smart TV, open Settings and select Device Preferences.
5. Click Security & Restrictions, followed by the Unknown Sources option.
6. Open a File manager on your TV and install the Rocksat IPTV Player apk file on your TV.
7. After installing the app, open the Rocksat IPTV Player app and fill in the login details given by the Helix provider at the time of purchase.
8. Now, play any TV show or Live TV channel and watch it on your Smart TV.
Watch Helix IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
You can use IPTV via VLC Media Player on your computer to stream the IPTV services.
1. The first thing to do is to install the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Open the VLC Media Player application after installation.
3. Tap the Media tab exhibited on the menu bar.
4. Scroll down and select the option Open Network Stream.
5. A menu pops up on the screen. Click the Network tab.
6. Enter the M3U URL of Helix IPTV and select the Play button to load the content.
7. Once loaded, select any video content and watch it on your PC.
Get Helix IPTV on Firestick
Users can access Helix IPTV on Firestick using the Downloader.
1. On your Firestick home screen, click the Find tab and tap Search.
2. Search for the Downloader app and install it on your Firestick.
3. After installing the app, tap the Allow button and grant access to the required permissions.
4. Go to the Firestick home screen by pressing the home button on your Firestick remote.
5. Click the Settings icon and tap the tile, My Fire TV.
6. Tap Developer Options and select the option Install Unknown apps.
7. Navigate to the Downloader and click the toggle switch to turn it On.
8. Now, open the Downloader app and type the Helix IPTV apk link on the URL box.
9. Select Go and wait for the app to download.
10. Then, tap the Install button on the pop-up menu.
11. Once downloaded, open the app and enter your Helix IPTV credentials.
12. Now, enjoy streaming thousands of movies and TV shows on a larger screen.
Stream Helix IPTV on MAG
Since subscribing with Helix involves an M3U URL, you can access it on MAG.
1. Power on the MAG and navigate to the Settings menu.
2. Select the Servers option from the System Settings icon.
3. Choose Portals by clicking on the option.
4. Fill out the relevant field with the Portal Name.
5. Add the Helix IPTV M3U URL as well.
6. To load the TV channel playlist on MAG, select Save.
Watch Helix IPTV on Enigma2
You may watch IPTV on Enigma with the aid of the Putty software.
1. Start your computer, then launch any web browser.
2. Next, go to the official Putty website.
3. Install the software on your device as well.
4. Write down your Enigma Device’s IP address.
5. Launch the Putty software and type the IP address into the appropriate box.
6. Change the type of connection to Telnet.
7. After entering your Helix IPTV account information, click Open.
8. Restart your Enigma Device to access the TV channel playlist.
If you are looking for alternatives to Helix IPTV player, you shall choose any of the following providers for unlimited entertainment on your device.
Nasa IPTV offers IPTV content in various genres and languages. It streams IPTv content in Arabic, French, English, and more. Also, users can stream their favorite movies and sports events. Moreover, the platform offers uninterrupted streaming as they maintain stable servers.
Players Klub IPTV
Players Klub is an important IPTv provider that offers various TV channels. Users can access IPTV content from the US, the UK, and Canada. The IPTV platform offers an APK file that users can install on their devices. Users can pay for the service using Bitcoin and get a 15% discount.
Sens IPTV is an impressive IPTV player that offers over 6500 TV channels. It includes IPTV content in 11 languages. This subscription-based IPTV provider offers various free trials of up to 45 days for its affordable subscription plans. Moreover, they offer a 99.99% server uptime.
Helix IPTV lets you watch all your favorite TV channels from different countries like the US, the UK, and Canada. The service offers a refund for users within 15 days. So, you can cancel your subscription. If you have frequent streaming difficulties with the service, users should contact customer support. The service offers 24/7 customer support throughout the year through its website.