Vision IPTV is a premium IPTV provider that offers 8,200+ live channels and 80,000+ VOD content. With this provider, there is no free trial service available, and the subscription cost starts at $65 for 6 months. Unfortunately, it doesn’t provide its own official app to stream the IPTV content.
Instead, you need to use an external IPTV player that supports Vision IPTV’s playlist URL or Xtream Codes API to stream the IPTV content. This standalone service comes with stable server uptime. So, users of this provider can stream their desired media content at any time without server downtime issues. It also includes Anti-freeze technology to provide a buffer-free streaming experience.
With this provider, you can enjoy live TV channels and on-demand content from different languages like Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, Bangla/Bengali, Tamil & Gujarati, and more. The media library consists of different kinds of genres such as action, kids, movies, and news. All these media content are available to stream at SD and HD video resolution.
- No. of Channels: 8,200+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: 80,000+ movies and TV shows
- Simultaneous Streaming: NA
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: No
- Payment Options: Credit/Debit Card and Bank Transfer
Is Vision IPTV Legal?
No. Vision IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for Vision IPTV?
Go to Vision IPTV’s official website (www.visioniptve.com). Choose the subscription plan and click the Order Now button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from the available options. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as the M3U URL or Xtream Codes API.
As we mentioned earlier, Vision IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table.
How do you log in to Vision IPTV?
Check out your Whatsapp chat for the login details. Launch an IPTV Player on your streaming device to enter the Vision IPTV playlist URL to stream the desired content.
Supported Devices of Vision IPTV
Watch Vision IPTV on Android Devices
There is no official Vision IPTV app in the Google Play Store. So, install an iMPlayer TV IPTV and access the IPTV provider’s channel playlist.
1. Open the Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for the iMPlayer TV IPTV and choose the IPTV Player on the Play Store.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the iMPlayer TV IPTV app.
4. Sign in to the app with the IPTV credentials to stream channels.
Watch Vision IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Launch the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Select Media tab > choose Open Network Stream.
3. Input the IPTV Playlist URL of the IPTV provider and select the Play button.
Stream Vision IPTV on iPhone/iPad
On iPhone or iPad, you can use IPTV Smart Purple Player to stream the media content offered by Vision IPTV.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for IPTV Smart Purple Player on the App Store and select the GET button.
3. Launch the Smart Purple Player app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of Vision IPTV, such as the M3U URL.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iOS device.
Watch Vision IPTV on Apple TV
Ministra IPTV is a reliable platform that helps to stream the Vision IPTV content on tvOS streaming devices. You can directly install it from the Apple App Store.
1. Open the Apple TV App Store > click Search bar.
2. Search for Ministra IPTV using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app and click Get.
4. Tap on Open to launch the Ministra IPTV app on Apple TV.
Get Vision IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream Vision IPTV via Perfect Player IPTV.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of Perfect Player IPTV APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch Perfect Player IPTV.
4. Choose the Playlists option and select the + icon to enter the Playlist name.
5. Provide the Playlist URL of the IPTV Provider to load the channel playlist.
6. Start streaming the TV channels.
Stream Vision IPTV on Android TV
To stream this IPTV on your Android TV, you need to install the Duplex IPTV Player from the Play Store.
To stream IPTV provider on your Android TV,
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Smart TV and select the Search bar.
2. Search for the Duplex IPTV Player app and select it from the search results.
3. Click the Install button to initiate the IPTV Player app to download on the Smart TV.
4. Click Open to launch the Duplex IPTV Player app on the Smart TV.
5. Enter this IPTV provider’s login details to choose the TV channels and stream on your TV.
Watch Vision IPTV on Samsung/LG Smart TV
On your smart TVs, you can install Smart IPTV from the respective app store to watch the content offered by the IPTV service provider.
1. On the Samsung/LG Smart TV remote, press the Home button.
2. Select Samsung Smart Hub/LG TV Content Store.
3. Click on the Search icon to find Smart IPTV.
4. Select the app and click the Install button.
5. Click Open to launch the Smart IPTV Player app and stream this IPTV provider’s content on a smart TV.
Stream Vision IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the Vision IPTV M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
The following are the best alternatives to Vision IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case the IPTV service is having issues or if the IPTV is currently down.
|Provider||Media Library Included||Compatible Devices||Free Trial||Price||Purchase Link|
|IPTV Trends||19,000+ channels |
|Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Smart TV, MAG, and Enigma||Yes |
|$18.99 per Month||Subscribe|
|Guru IPTV||700+ channels |
|Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, and Smart TV||No||$230 for 1 Year||Subscribe|
|Ultra IPTV||1,500+ channels |
|Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Kodi, MAG, and Smart TV||No||$4.990 Pesos per Month||Subscribe|
Vision IPTV is an impressive IPTV service provider to stream Indian channels. Also, users can enjoy streaming Indian movies and TV shows. It comes with a simple user interface for users to enjoy streaming IPTV content. However, users might have to face some streaming issues. In such a situation, you need to contact the customer support team.
Rating: Based on our experience, we’ve rated 7 out of 10 for Vision IPTV.