There are lots of alternative options available if you are about to cut the cord. IPTV services are the better way to stream unlimited content. Lots of IPTV services are available as it is they became the affordable choice among entertainment enthusiasts. Prime Media IPTV is one among the internet TV that will transform the way you have been watching TV. There are thousands of channels, and you shall choose one that fits your entertainment needs. You shall check out this article for a brief review of Prime Media IPTV features, pricing, and installation guide.
Features of Prime Media IPTV
The following are the features you will get with the Prime Media IPTV.
- There are more than 600 full HD channels available from different countries.
- You can stream live and on-demand titles on Prime Media internet TV.
- The channels are listed under different categories like sports, movies, drama, news, etc.
- It features lots of kid’s channels and shows.
- It supports SD, HD, and Full HD video quality.
- The users can access channels with age and parental control pins.
Prime Media IPTV Packages & Pricing
There are different packages available to stream Prime Media internet TV. You can request for 6-hour free trial.
- 1 Month Subscription: $8 for 1 Device, $16 for 2 Devices, & $32 for 4 Devices
- 3 Month Subscription: $24 for 1 Device, $45 for 2 Devices, & $85 for 4 Devices
Prime Media IPTV Sign Up Process
To access all the Prime Media IPTV features, you need to sign up for an account.
1. On your PC or phone, launch the browser of your choice.
2. Visit the official website of Prime Media (https://primemedia.info/).
3. Click on the Order IPTV Subscription link.
4. Select the subscription package as per your streaming need and click on the Order Now button.
5. Under the Configure section, enter the username on the respective field. Click Continue.
6. On the Review & Checkout column, enter the promo code if you have any and press the Checkout button.
7. Provide the personal details under the Checkout section like name, email, address, etc.
8. Scroll down and click on the Complete Order button.
9. After your payment is successful, Prime Media IPTV will send you the login details via your registered mail ID.
Related: GoTV IPTV: Feature, Review, and Installation Guide
How to Download Prime Media IPTV on Android Devices
The step-by-step instruction given below will help you download Prime Media on Android smartphones, tablets, and Android TV.
- To enable third-party apk installation, go to Android Settings. Select Apps >> press Menu >> choose Special Access. Click on Install Unknown apps >> choose Chrome >> tap the slider next to Allow from this source to enable it.
1. On your Android device, launch the browser and visit https://rebrand.ly/pmxciptv or http://rebrand.ly/alphaiptv.
2. Either of the links will download Prime Media apk on your Android device.
3. If the download completed notification appears, then press Open.
4. On the following screen, select Install. Android TV users should go to the download location to install the Prime Media apk.
5. After the installation, hover to click on the Open button.
6. When the IPTV loads up, press the Add User link from the top-right.
7. Look at your email inbox for the IPTV credentials to log in to Prime Media.
How to Download Prime Media IPTV on Firestick
You can install Prime Media TV on your Fire TV or Firestick. Follow the procedure given below.
- From the Fire TV home, select the Settings menu.
2. Using the right navigation keys, choose My Fire TV (System or Device in some devices).
3. Navigate to click on the Developer options.
4. Highlight the Apps from Unknown Sources option and enable it.
5. When you get a warning pop-up, select Turn On.
Install Prime Media IPTV on Firestick using Downloader
We are about to sideload Prime Media apk into Firestick with the help of Downloader.
1. Hover to click on the Search or Magnifier icon from the top-left.
2. Using the virtual keys, input the app name as Downloader.
3. Select the Downloader when Firestick shows the suggestions.
4. Under Apps & Games, choose Downloader.
5. Click the Download button on the channel info screen to download it.
6. Once after the installation, select Open to launch Downloader on Firestick.
7. Dismiss any prompts if Downloader brings any.
8. When it loads up with the Home tab selected by default, select the URL field.
9. Enter the URL as https://rebrand.ly/pmxciptv or http://rebrand.ly/alphaiptv and press GO.
10. Select the Install button when you get the installation pop-up.
11. Choose Open after the installation completes to launch Prime Media on Fire TV.
Related: FitIPTV Review: Stream 8000+ Live TV Channels at $14
Although Prime Media has lots of content, it is accessible from Android and Fire TV devices only. It is fairly a good choice excluding this disadvantage. You can choose a plan or start with the free trial. For any queries related to Prime Media internet TV, you shall leave a comment below.
Disclosure: We refer product or service to our readers via an affiliate link, which means I may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.