Universe IPTV offers Live TV for a premium price. It is a standalone service with rare server downtime. You will experience buffer-free streaming as the IPTV provider supports stable servers.
If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from different genres such as action, kids, sports music, news, movies, and many more. The added advantage of this IPTV is that it lets you stream PPV and live sports events.
The IPTV offers stable servers and ensures there are no breakups when streaming. This IPTV provider can be accessed via external players like Master IPTV and Perfect Player IPTV.
- No. of Channels: 8,000+ channels
- On-demand Content: 15,000+ titles of movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, Kodi, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: No
- Free Trial: Paid trial for 24 hours ($2)
- Payment Options: Credit/Debit Card, Apple Pay, etc
Is Universe IPTV Legal?
No. Universe IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest NordVPN, the best VPN for IPTV streaming in the market, with rich features and stable connectivity.
How to Sign Up for Universe IPTV?
Go to Universe IPTV‘s official website (https://universe-iptv.com). Choose the subscription plan and click Subscribe Now button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from Credit payment. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as M3U URL and Xtream Codes.
Universe IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table. The benefit of using this IPTV is it includes a free trial for 24 hours.
How to Login to Universe IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch any best IPTV Player for Firestick to enter the Playlist URL or username and password of IPTV to stream the desired content.
How to Stream Universe IPTV on Streaming Devices
It can be accessed on multiple devices such as
- Android devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Apple TV
- Android Smart TV
Stream Universe IPTV on Android Devices
There is no official Universe IPTV app in the Google Play Store. So, install an IPTV Player and access the IPTV provider’s channel playlist.
1. Open Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for the Master IPTV Player and choose the IPTV Player app on the Play Store.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the Master IPTV Player app.
4. Sign in to the app with the IPTV playlist URL to stream channels.
Watch Universe IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
You can stream this IPTV on Windows and Mac PCs via an IPTV Player app. Install Bluestacks from its official website on your PC and proceed.
1. Open BlueStacks on your Windows/Mac PC and log in using your Google Account username & password.
2. Launch Google Play Store > Click the Search bar > Find IPTV Blink Player.
3. Click Install to download and select Open to launch Mega IPTV Player app on your PC.
4. Enter the username and password of your IPTV on the IPTV Player and finish the setup process.
5. Load the channel’s library and start streaming IPTV on PC.
Access Universe IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for Gecko IPTV on App Store and select the Get button.
3. Launch the Gecko IPTV Player app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of Universe IPTV, such as the M3U URL.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iOS device.
Watch Universe IPTV on Apple TV
1. Open the Apple TV App Store > click Search bar.
2. Search for iPlayTV IPTV Player using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app → click Get.
4. Tap on Open to launch the app on Apple TV.
5. Enter the IPTV M3U URL to log in and start watching it.
Get Universe IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream Universe IPTV via Perfect Player IPTV.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of Perfect Player IPTV APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the Perfect Player IPTV.
4. Provide the Universe IPTV Playlist URL to load the channel playlist.
5. Start streaming the TV channels.
Stream Universe IPTV on Android TV
To install the APK file of the IPTV Player,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android TV to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Android TV Settings > Select Device Preferences > Choose Security & Restrictions > Unknown Sources.
2. Go to the web browser on your PC, and download the latest version of the Flix IPTV APK file.
3. Copy the APK file on the USB and connect it to your TV.
4. Open File Manager on TV to install the APK file of the Flix IPTV and select Open.
5. Login and play the IPTV content or playlist of your choice on your Android TV.
Watch Universe IPTV on Kodi
Kodi users can stream Universe IPTV on any of the compatible devices with the help of the PVR IPTV Simple Client Addon to stream the TV channel playlists.
1. Launch the Kodi app > click the TV option on the left panel.
2. Select Enter add-on browser > PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
3. Click Configure > General. Select the Location option to choose Remote Path (Internet Address) option.
4. Select the OK > choose the M3U Play List URL.
5. Enter the M3U Play List URL and select the OK button.
6. Select Enable > Channels to load the TV channels using the M3U file format and stream Universe IPTV on Kodi.
Stream Universe IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the Universe IPTV M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
The following are the best alternatives for Universe IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case any not working or if the IPTV is currently down.
Xtrix TV IPTV
Xtrix TV IPTV is the best alternative to this IPTV Provider. It includes 1,000+ TV channels and 3,000+ VOD. It offers a 3-day free trial and costs $19.99 per month. The service comes with EPG support for your live TV channels. Currently, there is no external player support available.
Popular IPTV is one of the premium IPTV service providers, and it includes 8,000+ TV channels and 12,000+ VOD. It doesn’t offer any free trial and costs €8.99 per month. Additionally, it even supports external players such as Lilly Player and Casper IPTV Player.
Albkanale IPTV is yet another free IPTV service provider with 100+ TV channels and plenty of VOD. It supports the EPG guide for every TV channel. Currently, there is no external player support available.
Universe IPTV is one of the Arabian-made IPTV with a lot of content to offer. The affordable subscription offers you the utmost best collection of VOD and TV channels. You can access any international channel in high-quality resolution. But the only drawback of this IPTV is that it will not work in US regions. So we recommend you get your hands on the best VPN network for your seamless streaming.