If you wish to add the best IPTV service provider that has channels from across the globe, then you need to get Six Star TV. This service includes more than 19,000 channels which include more than 365 live channels. In addition, you can watch more than 42,000 movies and 5,200 series streaming on the service. You can watch channels from the US, Canada, the UK, and Spanish channels in the service. Also, the service does not disappoint you with its collection of global channels. You can stream the IPTV on Android, Firestick, Smart TV, and PC.
Six Star IPTV offers various subscription plans with multiple connection options. You can check out the plan before subscribing to it.
|Subscription Plan||1 Connection||2 Connections||3 Connections|
|One Month Plan (New Subscribers)||$6||$8||$10|
How to Sign Up with Six Star TV
1. Visit the Six Star TV official website on a web browser.
2. Scroll down the home screen till you reach the Which Package Is Right For You? section.
3. Check out the subscription plans and click on the Subscribe Now button next to the plan of your choice.
4. On the next page, review the subscription and then click on the Subscribe Now button.
5. When you complete your sign-up process successfully, you get an email with your login credentials from Six Star TV.
How to Get Six Star TV IPTV on Android Devices
1. If you don’t have the IPTV Smarters Pro app on your Android device, install apps from the Google Play Store.
2. When the app is installed, open the IPTV Smarter Pro app on the Android device.
3. From the home screen, tap the Xtream Codes API option.
4. Carefully enter the credentials that you have received from the Six Star TV subscription in the provided fields.
5. Once done, click on the Add User option.
6. This will start loading the channels into the app, and you can enjoy streaming them.
How to Stream Six Star TV on Windows and Mac PC
1. If you don’t have the BlueStacks emulator on your Windows PC, download it from their official website.
2. Also, install the BlueStacks Android Emulator on the Windows and Mac PC.
3. Open the BlueStacks emulator and select the Sign In option.
4. On the next screen, enter your Google account credentials to sign in.
5. Click on the Google Play Store to launch and search for the Televizo IPTV Player app.
6. Install the IPTV app and launch the Televizo IPTV Player app on the PC.
7. On the IPTV Player app, sign in with your Six Star TV subscription details to access your favorite channels.
How to Watch Six Star TV IPTV on Firestick
1. Launch the Firestick device and then select the Find option on the home screen.
2. Click on Search and use the search bar to find the Downloader app.
3. Select the Downloader app icon and click on the Download button to install the Downloader app.
4. Open the Firestick Settings from its home screen and click on My Fire TV.
5. Next, select Developer Options and then click Install Unknown Apps.
6. Select Downloader and turn it on.
7. Go back to the Firestick home screen and open the Downloader app.
8. Paste the URL for IPTV Blink Player in the URL section and click on Go.
9. When the APK file is downloaded, click on Install to install the IPTV Blink Player.
10. Open the IPTV Blink Player app on your Firestick.
11. Enter the credentials of your Six Star TV subscriptions along with Xtream Codes and select Add User.
12. Finally, you can watch live TV channels from the service on your TV.
How to Get Six Star TV on Smart TV
1. Start the Smart TV and click the Apps tab on the home screen.
2. Choose the Google Play Store to open and search for the IPTV Smarters Pro app.
3. Select Install to install the IPTV app from the respective app store.
4. Open the IPTV Smarters Pro app on your TV and click on the Accept option on the prompt.
5. Select the Login with Xtream Codes API option.
6. Next, paste your account credentials in the respective spaces provided and then click on the Add User option.
7. Finally, you can access your favorite live TV channels from your subscription on your TV.
Six Star TV Review
Six Star TV has the entire channel list that you are looking for, extending from regional or local channels to global channels. Also, it has one of the best on-demand content libraries at an affordable price range. It works on any device without any issues because of its Anti-Buffering Technology. Their service is available all seven days a week.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can close the app and restart the app as well as the streaming device. Still, if you come across any issues with this service or IPTV not working, you can email them to the mail ID or contact them by texting the number made available on their website.
If you are looking for IPTV services with international as well as regional channels, then this IPTV service is the right one for you.