Rapid IPTV is a premium IPTV provider that offers 10,000+ live channels and thousands of VOD content. In this provider, there is a 24-hour free trial service available and the subscription cost starts at €19 per month. Unfortunately, it doesn’t provide any official app to stream the IPTV content. Instead, you need to use the external IPTV player that supports Rapid IPTV’s playlist URL or Xtream Codes API to stream the IPTV content.
This standalone service comes with an impressive server uptime. So, users of this provider can stream their desired media content at any time without server downtime issues. In addition to that, it is one of the IPTV providers that offers the fastest order delivery using its efficient 24/7 customer support.
With this provider, you can enjoy live TV channels and on-demand content in various languages like Arabic, English, French, German, Chinese, and tons more. The media library consists of different kinds of genres such as action, kids, movies, and news. All these media content are available to stream at SD, HD, and Full HD video resolution.
- No. of Channels: 10,000+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: Thousands of movies and TV shows
- Simultaneous Streaming: NA
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: Yes (24 hours)
- Payment Options: Paypal, and Credit/Debit Card
Is Rapid IPTV Legal?
No. Rapid IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for Rapid IPTV?
Go to Rapid IPTV’s official website (www4.rapid-iptv.org). Choose the subscription plan and click the Order Now button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from PayPal or credit payment. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as the M3U Playlist or Xtream Codes API.
As we mentioned earlier, Rapid IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table.
How do you log in to Rapid IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch an IPTV Player on your streaming device to enter the Rapid IPTV playlist URL to stream the desired content.
Supported Devices of Rapid IPTV
Watch Rapid IPTV on Android Devices
There is no official Rapid IPTV app in the Google Play Store. So, install an IPTV Core and access the IPTV provider’s channel playlist.
1. Open the Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for the IPTV Core player and choose the IPTV Player on the Play Store.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the IPTV Core app.
4. Sign in to the app with the IPTV credentials to stream channels.
Watch Rapid IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
Since the Vision IPTV provider supports IPTV M3U credentials, you can download the VLC media player on your PC from its official website to stream IPTV titles.
1. Launch the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Select Media tab > choose Open Network Stream.
3. Input the IPTV Playlist URL of the IPTV provider and select the Play button.
Stream Rapid IPTV on iPhone/iPad
On iPhone or iPad, you can use 247 IPTV Player to stream the media content offered by Rapid IPTV.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for 247 IPTV Player on the App Store and select the GET button.
3. Launch the Xtream IPTV Player app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of Rapid IPTV, such as the M3U file.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iOS device.
Get Rapid IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream Rapid IPTV via Lool IPTV.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of the Lool IPTV APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the Lool IPTV Player.
4. Choose the Playlists option and select the + icon to enter the Playlist name.
5. Provide the Rapid IPTV Playlist URL to load the channel playlist.
6. Start streaming the TV channels.
Stream Rapid IPTV on Android TV
To stream this IPTV on your Android TV, you need to install the XCIPTV Player from the Play Store.
To stream IPTV provider on your Android TV,
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Smart TV and select the Search bar.
2. Search for the XCIPTV Player app and select it from the search results.
3. Click the Install button to initiate the IPTV Player app to download on the Smart TV.
4. Click Open to launch the XCIPTV Player app on the Smart TV.
5. Enter the Rapid IPTV login details to choose the TV channels and stream on your TV.
Watch Rapid IPTV on Samsung/LG Smart TV
On your smart TVs, you can install Smart IPTV Player from the respective app store to watch the content offered by the IPTV service provider.
1. On the Samsung/LG Smart TV remote, press the Home button.
2. Select Samsung Smart Hub/LG TV Content Store.
3. Click on the Search icon to find Smart IPTV Player.
4. Select the app and click the Install button.
5. Click Open to launch the Smart IPTV Player and stream this IPTV provider’s content on a smart TV
Watch Rapid IPTV on Kodi
Kodi users can stream Rapid IPTV on any of the compatible devices with the help of the PVR IPTV Simple Client Addon to stream the TV channel playlists.
1. Launch the Kodi app > click the TV option on the left panel.
2. Select Enter add-on browser > PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
3. Click Configure > General. Select the Location option to choose the Remote Path (Internet Address) option.
4. Select the OK > choose the M3U Play List URL.
5. Enter the M3U Play List URL and select the OK button.
6. Select Enable > Channels to load the TV channels using the M3U extension and stream the IPTV content on Kodi.
Stream Rapid IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the IPTV M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
Access Rapid IPTV on Enigma
You need to use the PuTTY Software to stream Rapid IPTV on an Enigma device. As a pre-requisite process, you should visit the Putty website (putty.org) using any browser to download and install it on your PC.
1. Turn on the Enigma device and follow the below navigation to find the IP Address of the device.
Settings → Setup→ System Network Device→ Setup Adapter→ Settings
2. Make a note of the IP Address displayed on the Enigma screen.
3. Launch Putty Software and enter the IP address you noted in the hostname section.
4. Select Telnet as the connection type and hit the Open button.
5. Type Root as the default login and click the Enter key.
6. Input the Rapid IPTV login details and select Open.
7. Restart the Enigma device and access the IPTV channel Playlist.
The following are the best alternatives to Rapid IPTV that you can give a try. They will work for you in case the IPTV service is having issues or if the IPTV is currently down.
|Provider||Media Library Included||Compatible Devices||Free Trial||Price||Purchase Link|
|SkipDeer IPTV||7,000+ channels |
|Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, Enigma 2, and Smart TV||Yes |
|Panda Streams IPTV||20,000+ channels |
|Android, iPhone/iPad, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, and Smart TV.||No||$15/Month||Subscribe|
|Eclipse IPTV||4,000+ channels |
|Android, iPhone/iPad, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, and Smart TV||24-hour paid trial for 2.99GBP||£13.99/Month||Subscribe|
Rapid IPTV is a noticeable option if you prefer streaming thousands of channels with M3U list support. It is one of the best IPTV providers globally to stream premium HD channels. You can stream this IPTV on any streaming device with the help of the IPTV Player app. It also has customer support for responding to customer queries.
Rating: Based on our experience, we’ve rated 6.75 out of 10 for Rapid IPTV.