If you prefer replacing your costliest cable TV subscription or streaming services, you could go with IPTV. Rapid IPTV is a noticeable option if you prefer streaming thousands of channels and M3U list support. It is one of the best IPTV providers globally and guarantees quality streaming. You can install this IPTV on any streaming device with the IPTV Player app. It also has customer support for responding to customer queries.
- No. of Channels: 7500 TV channels
- On-demand Content: 3000+ Movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, Kodi, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: Free trial available for 24 hours
Rapid TV offers different subscription plans.
- 1 Month Plan: €19
- 3-Month Plan: €39
- 6-Month Plan: €59
- 12-Month Plan: €99
Is Rapid IPTV Legal?
The Rapid IPTV app is a popular IPTV provider that offers authentic content for streaming. Yet, there is doubt about illegal content present in the IPTV. So, the users need to secure their streaming with the help of a VPN on their devices. You can try VPN services like NordVPN or ExpressVPN to protect your IP address.
How to Sign Up for Rapid IPTV
As Rapid TV IPTV is a premium service, you should sign up for an account to access its features.
1. Launch any browser on your PC or smartphone and go to the Rapid Website [https://www.rapid-iptv.org/].
2. Scroll down to choose the plan of your choice by selecting the Order Now button.
3. Optionally, click on the Subscribe Now button, and you will get the Free trial selected by default.
4. Select the Checkout button to proceed further.
5. You should enter the necessary details and choose the payment method.
6. Select Complete Order, and with successful payment, you will receive the login details via email.
How to Stream Rapid IPTV on Streaming Devices
The Rapid IPTV can be streamed on the famous devices such as
Stream Rapid IPTV on Android Devices
To use Rapid TV on your Android phone, tablets, and TVs, you shall use the Perfect Player.
1. On your Android device, go to Settings and select Security.
2. Click Install Unknown Apps and select the browser to enable the settings.
3. Launch the Web browser and search for Perfect Player Apk.
4. Download the Perfect Player IPTV Apk file from a reliable source.
5. Install the Perfect Player app and launch the app on your device.
6. Navigate to select the Settings or Gear icon.
7. Click on the General option.
8. Tap on Playlist and provide the M3U URL of Rapid TV.
9. Now, select EPG and enter the EPG URL. Click OK.
10. Get back to Settings and choose Playback.
11. Turn On the Change System Volume option.
12. Navigate back to the Settings screen and click on GUI.
13. Select Show Channels as a group folder and restart the Perfect Player.
14. When it opens up, you will find the channels list on the left and choose them for streaming.
Get Rapid IPTV on iOS Devices
You can access Rapid Internet Protocol TV on iPhone and iPad through the GSE Smart IPTV.
1. Download GSE Smart IPTV Pro from the App Store.
2. Launch the app on your Apple devices.
3. Select Accept if you get a prompt message.
4. Navigate to the Settings section of the GSE Smart IPTV Pro.
5. Choose the Remote Playlists menu.
6. Go ahead and click the + button to add the IPTV provider.
7. Select Add M3U URL, and you can stream the Rapid TV channels.
Download Rapid IPTV on Firestick
Rapid TV can be accessed on Firestick via the IPTV Player app. You can install the IPTV Player on Firestick using the Downloader app.
 Start the Firestick device and choose the Find tab.
 Browse for the Downloader app using the Search option.
 Click Download to download the Downloader app on Firestick.
 Move to the home screen and choose the Settings icon.
 Select My Fire TV and click Developer options.
 Choose Install Unknown Apps and select the Downloader app.
 Turn on the Downloader app to install the app.
 Launch the Downloader app on Firestick and select Allow in the prompt.
 Enter the IPTV Core Apk URL and click Go to download the IPTV Core Apk file.
 Open the IPTV Core app on your Fire TV device.
 Now, provide the M3U URL of the IPTV Provider and choose the content to stream on Firestick.
Stream Rapid IPTV on Windows or Mac PC
For streaming the IPTV on Windows or Mac PC, you can install the BlueStacks emulator on the PC and get the IPTV Player app.
 Start the Windows or Mac PC and select the Web browser to open.
 Go to the BlueStacks Official Website and download the BlueStacks Emulator.
 Select Install to install the BlueStacks and open the Android emulator on the PC.
 Sign in to the Google account credentials.
 Choose the Google Play Store to open and search for IPTV Stream Player.
 Select Install to install the IPTV player app and open the IPTV app.
 Log in to your IPTV Provider account.
 Choose the content to stream on the Windows or Mac PC.
Watch Rapid IPTV on Andriod Smart TVs
Rapid IPTV offers M3U URLs to stream content on smart TVs like Samsung TV, LG smart TV, and more.
 Launch your TV’s App Store and search for Smart IPTV.
 Click Install to download Smart IPTV on the Smart TV.
 Select Open to launch it on your Android TV and get the MAC Address.
 Visit the Smart IPTV Website [https://www.siptv.eu/mylist/].
 Provide the MAC address and M3U Subscription URL.
 Select the checkboxes and click Send on the website.
 Launch the Smart IPTV app and choose the TV channel to stream Rapid IPTV.
Stream Rapid IPTV on MAG Device
You can stream Rapid IPTV on MAG devices by providing the M3U URL.
1. Go to the Settings section of your MAG device.
2. Select the System Settings option.
3. Click Servers and choose Portals.
4. Enter the Portal name and the Rapid IPTV URL as such in your email.
5. Select Save and reboot the device.
6. After the box gets restarted, you will find the channels of Rapid IPTV.
Get Rapid IPTV on Kodi
If you prefer using this IPTV on Kodi-compatible devices, you need to access PVR Simple Client on Kodi.
1. Launch the Kodi app and select the TV menu on the left pane.
2. Click on the Enter add-on browser button.
3. Scroll down and choose the PVR IPTV Simple Client.
4. Hover to select the Configure button.
5. Now, choose General.
6. Select Location and choose Remote Path if you have an m3u URL.
7. Click on the M3U Play List URL.
8. Input the URL of the RapidIPTV M3U playlist and press OK.
9. After seeing the Enable button in place of Configure, you will get the PVR IPTV Simple Client loaded message.
10. Get back to the Kodi screen, select TV, and you will find the channel list.
There are alternative IPTV providers available for streaming the TV channels.
- Eclipse IPTV: Stream 3000+ TV channels for $15
- Xtreme HD IPTV: Watch Sports Channels in HD quality
- Players Klub IPTV: Watch 3500+ TV channels for $11
Rapid IPTV is an excellent IPTV provider to stream premium HD sports channels. You will never miss your favorite channels and content with this IPTV. It offers fast and stable service without any interruption. If you have any queries, ask us through the comments section.