|Free Trial/Paid Trial
|No. of Channels
Soft IPTV is a premium IPTV provider that offers a 30,000+ number of live channels and 12,000+ VOD content. In this provider, there is a 24-hour free trial service available, and the subscription cost starts at $39.97 per year. Unfortunately, it doesn’t provide any official app to stream the IPTV content. Instead, you need to use the external IPTV player that supports Soft IPTV’s playlist URL or login credentials to stream the IPTV content.
It is a standalone service with [99.99%] server uptime. So, users of this provider can stream their desired media content at any time without server downtime issues. In addition to that, it is one of the IPTV providers that includes Anti-freeze technology to ensure a buffer-free streaming experience.
With this provider, you can access the media library in different genres such as [action, kids, movies, etc]. All these media content are available to stream at HD video resolution.
Is Soft IPTV Legal?
Yes or No. Soft IPTV is legal/not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest NordVPN, the best VPN for IPTV streaming in the market, with rich features and stable connectivity.
How to Sign Up for Soft IPTV
Go to the Soft IPTV’s official website. Choose the subscription plan and click the Buy Now button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from PayPal, Credit payment, or Crypto payment. Upon successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as the M3U URL and Xtream Codes.
The Soft IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table.
How to Login to Soft IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch an IPTV Player app on your device to enter the Soft IPTV Playlist URL and stream the desired content.
Is Soft IPTV IPTV Down?
At times, you may find the Soft IPTV website to be down. Unfortunately, there is nothing to be done from the user end. The service provider will resolve the issue in some time. After that, you can watch the IPTV content.
Install Soft IPTV on Android Devices
There is no official Soft IPTV app in the Google Play Store. So, install Smart IPTV Player and access the IPTV provider’s channel playlist.
1. Open the Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for the Smart IPTV Player and choose the Smart IPTV Player on the Play Store.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the Smart IPTV Player app.
4. Note down the MAC address of your smartphone and visit the activation website.
5. Enter the MAC address of the smartphone and purchase the subscription.
6. Now, click the My List option and upload your M3U URL.
7. Once you have activated the service, you can stream your desired content on the big screen.
Install XXX IPTV on iPhone or iPad Devices
On iPhone or iPad, you can use IPTVX Player to stream the media content offered by Soft IPTV.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for IPTVX on the App Store and select the Get button.
3. Launch the IPTV Player app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of Soft IPTV, such as [M3U URL/username and password].
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iPhone or iPad device.
Watch Soft IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
You can stream this IPTV on Windows and Mac PCs via an IPTV Player app. Fortunately, the player app is officially available on the Play Store. So, install Bluestacks from its official website on your PC and directly download the Hottest IPTV Player on your PC.
1. Open BlueStacks on your Windows/Mac PC and log in using your Google Account username & password.
2. Launch Google Play Store > Click the Search bar > Find Hottest IPTV Player.
3. Click Install to download and select Open to launch the Hottest IPTV Player app on your PC.
4. Select the M3U playlist or enter the M3U URL of the Soft IPTV’s provider to sign in.
5. Load the Soft IPTV channel playlist to stream the IPTV on PC.
Get Soft IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream Soft IPTV via the Televizo Player app.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of [https://urlsrt.io/Televizo] APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the Televizo player.
4. Provide the Soft IPTV Playlist URL or login details to load the channel playlist.
5. Start streaming the TV channels.
Install Soft IPTV on Android TV
To access this IPTV on your Android TV, you can use the GSE Smart IPTV app. Since this app is natively available on the Play Store, you can directly get it on your TV.
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Smart TV and navigate to the Search bar.
2. Search for the GSE Smart IPTV Player app and select it from the search results.
3. Click the Install button to get the Player app on the Smart TV.
4. Click Open to launch the GSE Smart IPTV Player app on the Smart TV.
5. Enter the Soft IPTV login details to choose the TV channels and stream on your TV.
Stream Soft IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the Soft IPTV M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
The following are the best alternatives to this IPTV that you can try. They will work for you in case the IPTV service is having issues or if the IPTV is currently down.
|Media Library Included
|18,000+ TV Channels
|Android, iOS, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Enigma, MAG, Formuler, Smart TV, and more
|Available for 24 hours
|16000+ live channels and 80000+ VOD
|Android, iPhone, Apple TV, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Smart TV, MAG, Formuler, Kodi, and Enigma
|Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, and Smart TV