Studio IPTV offers Live TV for a premium price. It is a standalone service with 99.99% server uptime. You will experience buffer-free streaming as Studio IPTV has Anti-freeze technology.
If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from different genres such as action, kids, movies, TV Shows, and many more. The added advantage of this IPTV is that it lets you stream live sports events.
The IPTV offers stable servers and ensures there are no freezes when streaming. The IPTV provider offers live TV channels from the UK, USA, Asia, Europe, and many more. This IPTV provider can be accessed via an external player like IPTV Smarters Player and IPTV Blink Player.
- No. of Channels: 54,000 TV channels
- On-demand Content: Thousands of movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, Enigma, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: No
- Payment Options: Paypal
Is Studio IPTV Legal?
No. Studio IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for Studio IPTV
Go to Studio IPTV‘s official website (https://studioiptv.co.uk). Choose the subscription plan and click Subscribe Now button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from PayPal. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as M3U URL and Xtream Codes.
The Studio IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table.
How to Login to Studio IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch any best IPTV Player for Android to enter the Studio IPTV username and password to stream the desired content.
How to Stream Studio IPTV on Streaming Devices
It can be accessed on multiple devices such as
- Android devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Android Smart TV
Install Studio IPTV on Android Devices
There is no official Studio IPTV app in the Google Play Store. So, install an IPTV Player and access the IPTV provider’s channel playlist.
1. Open Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for the IPTV Blink Player and choose the IPTV Player from the Play Store.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the IPTV Blink Player app.
4. Sign in to the app with the IPTV credentials to stream channels.
Watch Studio IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
Since this IPTV provider offers M3U URL, you can download the VLC media player on your PC from its official website to stream IPTV titles.
1. Launch the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Select Media tab > choose Open Network Stream.
3. Input the Studio IPTV Playlist URL of the IPTV provider and select the Play button.
Install Studio IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for the rIPTV player on App Store and select the Get button.
3. Launch the rIPTV Player app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of Studio IPTV, such as the M3U URL.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iOS device.
Get Studio IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream Studio IPTV via IPTV Smarters Player.
To Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
To Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of IPTV Smarters Player APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install, followed by the Open button to launch the IPTV Smarters Player.
4. Enter the playlist URL of the IPTV Provider and sign in with your account.
5. After signing in, start streaming the TV channels.
Install Studio IPTV on Android TV
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Smart TV and select the Search bar.
2. Search for the Televizo IPTV Player app and select it from the search result.
3. Click the Install button to initiate the IPTV Player to download on the Smart TV.
4. Click Open to launch the Televizo IPTV Player app on the Smart TV.
5. Enter the Studio IPTV login details to choose the TV channels and stream on your TV.
Stream Studio IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the Studio IPTV M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
Watch Studio IPTV on Enigma
1. Launch a browser on the PC to visit the Putty website (putty.org).
2. Download and install the software on your PC.
3. Note the IP Address shown and launch Putty Software.
4. Now, enter the IP address and change the connection to Telnet.
5. Input the Studio IPTV login details and select Open.
6. Restart the Enigma device and access the IPTV channel Playlist.
The following are the best alternatives for Studio IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case any not working or if the IPTV is currently down.
IPTV Promotions is the best alternative to this IPTV provider. The service includes 16,000 TVV channels and 150,000 VOD. It doesn’t offer any free trial and it costs $14 per month. Additionally, it supports streaming IPTV content on 5 devices. It even supports external players such as GSE Smart IPTV and UniPlayer.
IPTV Farm is one of the premium IPTV service providers, and it includes 17,000 TV channels and 50,000 VOD. It offers a 1-day free trial and it costs €9.99. It supports streaming IPTV content on 2 devices. Additionally, it even supports external players such as TiviMate IPTV Player and Lazy IPTV.
Astro IPTV is yet another premium IPTV service provider with 135 TV channels and Thousands of VOD. It doesn’t offer any free trial and costs RM 59.99. It supports streaming IPTV content on 6 devices. Currently, there is no external player support available.
If you reside in the UK or like to stream VOD content on your streaming unit, then Studio IPTV is the best choice for you. With the best server stability and Antifreeze technology, you can binge your favorite TV Series all night. Since the service doesn’t offer any free trial, you can utilize the 15-day money-back guarantee offer to test out this IPTV service. To clarify your queries and problems regarding the IPTV service, you can seek out the 24/7 customer support team using online chat, email, and WhatsApp.