|Credit/Debit card, Bank transfer, Bitcoin, etc.
|24 Hours Free trial
|No. of Channels
|Up to 6 connections
Tribe IPTV is a premium IPTV provider that offers 13,500+ live channels and 23,000+ VOD content. In this provider, there is no free trial service available and the subscription cost starts at $15 per month. Unfortunately, it doesn’t provide any official app to stream the IPTV content. Instead, you need to use the external IPTV player that supports Tribe IPTV’s playlist URL or login credentials to stream the IPTV content.
It is a standalone service with 99.99% server uptime. So, users of this provider can stream their desired media content at any time without server downtime issues. In addition to that, it is one of the IPTV providers that includes Anti-freeze technology to ensure a buffer-free streaming experience.
With this provider, you can enjoy live TV channels and on-demand content in various countries like the UK, the USA, Canada, and much more. The media library consists of different kinds of genres such as action, kids, movies, news, sports, etc. All these media content are available to stream at SD, HD, FHD, 2K, and 4K video resolution.
Is Tribe IPTV Legal?
No. Tribe IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest NordVPN, the best VPN for IPTV streaming in the market, with rich features and stable connectivity.
How to Sign Up for Tribe IPTV
Go to the Tribe IPTV’s official website. Choose the subscription plan and click the Buy Now button. Then click the Checkout button which leads to the payment page. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from PayPal, Credit payment, or Crypto payment. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as M3U URL and Xtream Codes.
The Tribe IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table.
How to Login to Tribe IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch any of the IPTV Player apps on your device to enter the Tribe IPTV Playlist URL and stream the desired content.
Install Tribe IPTV on Android Devices
There is no official Tribe IPTV app in the Google Play Store. So, install Pocket IPTV and access the IPTV provider’s channel playlist.
1. Open the Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for the Pocket IPTV and choose the Player on the Play Store.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the Pocket IPTV app.
4. Sign in to the app by configuring the M3U Playlist or login credentials that you received from Tribe IPTV to stream channels.
Watch Tribe IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Head to the Microsoft Store on your PC.
3. Search for the OttPlayer app using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Select the app from the search results and tap the Get button.
5. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app.
6. Provide the Name, M3U URL, and EPG URL of the Tribe IPTV in the given fields.
7. Start streaming the content once the playlist is loaded.
Install Tribe IPTV on iPhone or iPad Devices
On iPhone or iPad, you can use 247 IPTV Player to stream the media content offered by Tribe IPTV.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for 247 IPTV Player on the App Store and select the Get button.
3. Launch the IPTV Player app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of Tribe IPTV, such as the M3U URL or username and password.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iPhone or iPad device.
Get Tribe IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream Tribe IPTV via the Ummo IPTV app.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of Ummo IPTV APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the Ummo IPTV.
4. Provide the Tribe IPTV’s Playlist URL or log in details to load the channel playlist.
5. Start streaming the TV channels and on-demand content on your device
Install Tribe IPTV on Android TV
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Smart TV and navigate to the Search bar.
2. Search for the NexTv IPTV Player app and select it from the search results.
3. Click the Install button to get the Player app on the Smart TV.
4. Click Open to launch the NexTv IPTV Player app on the Smart TV.
5. Enter the Tribe IPTV’s login details to choose the TV channels and stream on your TV.
Install Tribe IPTV on Samsung/LG Smart TV
On your smart TVs, you can install Mega IPTV from the respective app store to watch the content offered by the IPTV service provider.
1. On the Samsung/LG Smart TV remote, press the Home button.
2. Select Samsung Smart Hub/LG TV Content Store.
3. Click on the Search icon to find Mega IPTV.
4. Select the app and click the Install button.
5. Click Open to launch and stream Tribe IPTV on smart TV.
Watch Tribe IPTV on Kodi
Kodi users can stream Tribe IPTV on any of the compatible devices with the help of the PVR IPTV Simple Client Addon to stream the TV channel playlists.
1. Launch the Kodi app > click the TV option on the left panel.
2. Select Enter add-on browser > PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
3. Click Configure > General. Select the Location option to choose the Remote Path (Internet Address) option.
4. Select the OK > choose the M3U Play List URL.
5. Enter the M3U Play List URL and select the OK button.
6. Select Enable > Channels to load the TV channels using the M3U file and stream Tribe IPTV on Kodi.
Stream Tribe IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the Tribe IPTV’s M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
The following are the best alternatives to Tribe IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case the IPTV service is having issues or if the IPTV is currently down.
|Media Library Included
|10,000+ live channels and more than 40,000 VOD
|Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Smart TV, MAG, and Kodi
|20,000+ live channels and 1000+ VOD content
|Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Smart TV, MAG, and Kodi
|Yes (24 hours)
|500+ live channels and 1000+ VOD
|Android, iOS, Apple TV, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Smart TV, MAG, and Kodi
|Yes (72 hours)