Tribe IPTV has an excellent library of movies, shows, and TV channels. Subscribers can watch their favorite content in HD and Full HD. In addition, you can enjoy watching all your favorite sports events on the over 200 premium sports channels they provide. Also, you will not miss out on any entertainment content, including 3D movies and kid’s shows.
- TV Channels: 7300 TV Channels
- On-Demand Content: Movies and TV Shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Smart TV, Kodi, MAG, and iOS devices.
- External Player: Yes
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: 24 hours
There are a few different subscription plans available on the service based on subscription duration.
Is Tribe IPTV Legal?
No. Tribe IPTV doesn’t share a lot of details about its legal side. This means that the subscribers of the service might have access to some copyright-restricted content. Moreover, streaming IPTV content on your streaming devices might expose the device to some online threats. Therefore, subscribers of the platform should sign up for one of the best VPNs for IPTV, like NordVPN or Express VPN.
How to Sign Up for Tribe IPTV
1. Open your computer or smartphone, and launch an internet browser.
2. Go to the official Tribe IPTV website on the browser.
3. Select the Get Trial 24h button from the top of the screen and go through the available subscription plans.
4. On the next screen, provide your email address, choose your streaming device, and your account type.
5. Also, choose the subscription plan you want and click on the Start Free Trial button.
6. Complete the process by providing your payment details.
7. Finally, users will get an email from the service with account details.
How to Install Tribe IPTV on Streaming Devices
Subscribers of this IPTV can access their accounts on multiple platforms. The devices you can enjoy accessing the service include:
Stream Tribe IPTV on Android Devices
The Google Play Store on your Android device includes IPTV players that you can use to access content from the provider.
1. Open the Google Play Store and search for the Simple IPTV app.
2. Pick up the app icon from the search results and click on the Install button in the Play Store.
3. This will start to download the app on your device.
4. Open the Simple IPTV app when the download is complete.
5. Tap the + icon and tap Add URL.
6. Enter the Playlist Name and the M3U URL from the Tribe IPTV subscription.
7. Finally, select the OK button to access the TV channel playlist on your Android device.
Watch Tribe IPTV on iOS Devices
You can use any of the IPTV player apps from the App Store to stream your IPTV subscription.
1. Launch the App Store of your iOS device and search for the Flex IPTV app.
2. Tap the app icon from the search results and click the Get button in the App Store.
3. This will start to download the app on your device.
4. Open the Flex IPTV app on your device and tap the Hamburger icon from the upper left corner of the screen.
5. Tap the Playlists Manager option and click the Add Playlist button.
6. Type in the playlist name and provide the M3U URL from your Tribe IPTV subscription.
7. Click the Download button to access the playlist on your iOS device.
Access Tribe IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
If you wish to access your IPTV playlist on your Windows or Mac PC, use the BlueStacks Android Emulator.
1. If you don’t have BlueStacks, visit the BlueStacks official website using a web browser on your computer.
2. Download and install BlueStacks on your device.
3. Open Bluestacks and sign into your Google account.
4. Open the Google Play Store from the BlueStacks interface and search for the Lazy IPTV Player.
5. Install and open the Lazy IPTV Player app on your computer.
6. Sign in to your subscription with Tribe IPTV and start streaming your favorite TV channels.
Get Tribe IPTV in Firestick
Firestick users can enable the Downloader application to install an IPTV player and access the TV channel lineup.
1. Go to the Firestick home screen and select the Find option.
2. Navigate to select the Search tile.
3. Use the on-screen keyboard to look for the Downloader app and choose the app icon from the search suggestions.
4. Select the Download button to install the app and wait for the process to complete.
5. From the home screen, open the Settings menu and select the My Fire TV option.
6. Scroll to Developer Options and click.
7. Choose the Install Unknown Apps option from the menu and then enable the Downloader app on the list.
8. Open Downloader from the home screen and select the Allow option in the prompt.
9. Enter the GSE Smart IPTV APK URL and click Go.
10. When the APK download is complete, install it on your Firestick and open GSE Smart IPTV.
11. Select the Hamburger icon from the top left corner of the screen and click Remote Playlists.
12. Choose the Plus icon and provide the Tribe IPTV M3U URL.
13. Select the Add button to access the channel playlist on your Firestick device.
Stream Tribe IPTV on Smart TV
When it comes to streaming Tribe IPTV on your Smart TV, access any IPTV player you are comfortable with.
1. On a computer, launch an internet browser.
2. Search for the IPTV Extreme APK file and download it from a reliable source.
3. When the download is completed, connect a USB drive to your computer.
4. Copy the APK file to the USB device and connect the USB device to your Smart TV.
5. On your TV, open the Settings menu.
6. Navigate to the Device Preferences option and select.
7. From the menu, choose Security & Restrictions options followed by the Unknown Sources option.
8. Open a File Manager and install the IPTV Extreme Player APK file on your device.
9. Open the IPTV Extreme Player app and sign in to your Tribe IPTV account.
Watch Tribe IPTV on Kodi
Tribe IPTV provides you with an M3U URL that you can access on the Kodi app on your streaming device.
1. Initially, launch the Kodi app on your streaming device.
2. Select the TV option from the left side panel.
3. Click the Enter add-on browser option.
4. Choose the PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on and click the Configure option.
5. Select the General option and choose the Location option.
6. Click the Remote Path (Internet Address) option and select the OK option.
7. Choose the M3U Play List URL option and type in the M3U URL of Tribe IPTV.
8. Select the OK button and click the Enable option.
9. Select the Channels option and load the TV channel playlist of the IPTV provider.
Access Tribe IPTV on MAG
With the M3U URL from the subscription, you can stream your account on MAG.
1. Turn on the MAG device and launch the device’s Settings menu.
2. Select the System Settings option, followed by the Servers option.
3. Click on the Portals option in the menu.
4. Type in the Portal Name and enter the Tribe IPTV M3U URL.
5. Finally, click the Save option to load the TV channels.
The following IPTV services belong to the well-known IPTV list. Choose the one that meets your interest to replace Tribe IPTV.
Zoom IPTV offers a rich collection of over 20000 TV channels in its library. This subscription-based IPTV provider offers subscription plans starting at $20. It also offers a plan of $30 for users to stream on 4 devices. Also, Zoom IPTV supports the Catchup TV feature to watch any content you missed.
A1IPTV is an IPTV provider that has an impressive collection of TV channels, movies, and other shows. This subscription-based IPTV platform includes a free trial of 24 hours. It includes support for streaming resolutions like SD, HD, FHD, and 4K. It includes support for external players.
Edge IPTV is an affordable IPTV provider that you can consider an effective alternative to Tribe IPTV. The IPTV platform offers customer support on the official website for subscribers. The service streams TV channels and sports events without interruptions because of its stable servers.
Tribe IPTV is the right choice for users who are missing out on their favorite IPTV content. They offer a 24-hour free trial to test out the service. The platform streams this content without streaming interruptions with the support of stable servers. Reach out to their customer support using email and Skype if you have doubts or streaming issues with the service.