TVTube IPTV is an IPTV service provider that offers 8000 live TV channels all over the world. You can watch the major sports channels and news networks. It lets you stream all your favorite live TV channels in high quality. The Electronic Program Guide helps you access their service easily. Since TVTube IPTV provides an M3U URL with the subscription, you can easily stream it on various devices, including Android, PC, Firestick, and Smart TV. It is also compatible with popular IPTV players for Android. Currently, the IPTV server is down, and you may expect them to be live sooner.
There are four different subscription plans available on this IPTV. They are classified based on the duration.
How to Sign Up for TVTube IPTV
1. Open any web browser on your PC or Smartphone.
2. Go to the TVTube TV official website.
3. Scroll down and review the subscription plans.
4. Select the plan you want to use and tap the Subscribe button.
5. Enter your details in the provided field and complete the payment process.
6. The login details will be sent to the registered email address.
How to Stream TVTube IPTV on Streaming Devices
TVTube IPTV can be streamed on the following streaming devices.
Watch TVTube IPTV on Firestick
1. Go to the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Tap the Find and click the Search tile.
3. Type Downloader in the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
4. Select the app from the search results and tap the Download button.
5. After installation, launch it on your device.
6. Navigate to the Firestick home screen and click the Settings icon.
7. Hit the My Fire TV tile under Settings.
8. Tap the Developer Options and hit the Install unknown apps option.
9. Turn on the Downloader to install unknown sources on Firestick.
10. Locate the Downloader app and tap the Home tab.
11. Enter the URL link of the Wesopro IPTV apk in the URL field.
12. Click Go to download the apk file.
13. Install the IPTV player on your device and launch the Wesopro IPTV on Firestick.
14. Open the Wesopro IPTV app and sign in with the account details provided by the service provider.
15. Choose your favorite content and watch it on your Firestick.
Get TVTube IPTV on Android Devices
1. On your Android device, go to the Google Play Store.
2. Type IPTV Streamer in the search bar.
3. Choose the app from the search results and click the Install button.
4. Once the installation is over, select Open to launch the IPTV Streamer app.
5. Open the IPTV Player and sign in with your account details.
6. Start streaming TVTube IPTV on your Android device.
Stream TVTube IPTV on Smart TV
1. Launch the web browser on your PC and search for Spider IPTV Apk.
2. Download Spider IPTV apk from a reliable website.
3. Copy the APK file to a USB drive from your PC.
4. Connect the USB drive to the USB port on your Smart TV and turn on the Smart TV.
5. Navigate to Settings on your Smart TV and choose Device Preferences.
6. On the next screen, click Security & Restrictions.
7. Enable Unknown Sources on your Smart TV.
8. Go to File Manager and locate the apk file.
9. Install the apk and launch the Spider IPTV app on your Smart TV.
10. Go to the Add Playlists section and add the M3U URL provided by the service provider.
Watch TVTube IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Open the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Tap the Media tab in the right corner.
3. Select Open Network Stream from the menu that appears on the screen.
4. Click the Network tab and enter the M3U URL of the service provider.
5. Tap the Play button to stream your favorite live TV channels.
TVTube IPTV Review
TVTube TV is a low-cost IPTV service provider that offers 24 hours free trial. It also provides 24/7 customer support for users. Further, it lets you stream it on one device at a time. Since the IPTV is not working, you can use service providers like Bird IPTV and Six Star TV as alternatives to TVTube IPTV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, TVTube IPTV is currently down. Till it gets back, you can try the other best IPTV service providers to stream your favorite live TV channels.