IPTV service is one of the best ways for you to stream live TV channels, on-demand titles, and more. To stream IPTV service, all you need is an internet connection. IPTV services are provided by IPTV service providers who stream the content and you need to use IPTV media players to receive the content from the providers. Now, let us talk about Astra IPTV, which is a service provider. It has its own IPTV media player app and it hosts over 3,500+ live TV channels. These categories include news, entertainment, sports, PPV, and more. The most basic standard plan costs about $10.00 per month. This plan comes with two connections and you can add more connections to this plan for additional costs. Astra IPTV is only available in the United States, Canada, and the UK.
How to Create Astra IPTV Account
(1) From any browser, search for Astra IPTV.
(2) Choose Astra IPTV’s official website from the search results and on the home page, select Register.
(3) On the Register Page, enter your Name, Email, and more on the Personal Information section. On the Billing Address section, enter your home address.
(4) Create a new password on the Account Security section and click on Register to create your own Astra IPTV account.
How to Subscribe for Astra IPTV
(1) Go to Astra IPTV’s official website and log in using your IPTV account.
(2) Scroll down to the Plans section and select Sign UP Now on the plan you want.
(3) On the Configure page, select Continue, and on the Review & Checkout page, click on Checkout.
(4) On the Payment page, choose your payment method. Enter the payment details and select Complete Order.
How to Stream Astra IPTV on Firestick
(1) Click on the Find tab and select Search.
(2) On the Search bar, enter Downloader and from the search results, choose Downloader app.
(3) Click on the Download button to download and install the app on your device.
(4) Launch your Firestick and select Settings on the home screen.
(5) Select My Fire TV and choose Developer Options.
(6) Choose Install Unknown apps and turn on the toggle for Downloader app so that your device permits the installation of apps from unknown sources.
(7) Launch the Downloader app.
(8) Select the URL Box and enter the URL of Astra IPTV Apk.
(9) Click on Go to download and install the IPTV app on your Firestick device.
(10) Go to the Astra IPTV app and enter your IPTV account details to sign in.
(11) Now, you can stream all the content available on IPTV on your Firestick device.
How to Stream Astra IPTV on Android Devices
(1) Open your Android device and select Settings.
(2) Scroll down to Security and on the Unknown Sources turn the toggle on.
(3) Open any web browser and search for Astra IPTV apk and from the search results, choose a reliable website.
(4) Click on Download to download the apk file on your device and install the IPTV Apk.
(5) Once the installation is done, launch the IPTV app. Log in using your IPTV account details.
(6) You will be able to stream all the content on your Android device.
How to Stream Astra IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
(1) Turn on your PC and open any web browser.
(2) On the search bar, enter Astra IPTV apk and choose a reliable website from the search results.
(3) Select Download to download the app on your PC.
(4) Click on the search bar and enter BlueStacks.
(5) From the search results, choose BlueStacks official website. Download the latest version of the BlueStacks on your PC.
(6) Install BlueStacks and once the process is done, open the app.
(7) Sign in with your Google Account and on the right side tab of the home screen, choose the Install apk icon.
(8) On the pop-up menu, navigate to Astra IPTV apk from your PC and select OK.
(9) The app will be installed on your BlueStacks. Launch the app.
(10) Use your IPTV account details to log in. You will now be able to stream all the available content on your PC.
Related: Dynasty IPTV: Pricing, Channel List, and Installation Guide.
Astra IPTV gives you a 24-hour free trial. You can contact their customer support through their online form and email. It provides a lot of different options to choose the plan. If you have any doubts about the IPTV app, let us know in the comments.