Bee IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV provider with an impressive lineup of TV channels. The platform includes TV channels from multiple countries like the US, UK, and others. The platform offers streaming IPTV content in various streaming resolutions, including 4K. Furthermore, the library of IPTV content is categorized based on genres, including news, sports, and kids.
- No. of Channels: 500+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: Thousands of movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Smart TV
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: No
Bee IPTV provides you with multiple plans to choose from, and they are:
- 1-month plan – $19.99
- 3 months plan – $45
- 6 months plan – $80
- 1-year plan – $99.99
Is Bee IPTV Legal?
No. Bee IPTV might not be a legal IPTV service. This is because the content library might include IPTV titles for which they don’t have proper copyrights for. We recommend users of the platforms use a secure VPN while accessing IPTV content. Therefore, users should have a subscription to popular VPN services like NordVPN or ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for Bee IPTV
1. From your Smartphone or PC, go to the browser.
2. Enter Bee IPTV on the search bar and choose the official website from the search results.
3. Navigate to the Subscription section. Choose the plan you want and select Buy Now.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions and finish the subscription process.
5. Once you have subscribed for the IPTV, you will receive all the necessary details to stream the IPTV via mail.
How to Install Bee IPTV on Streaming Devices
You can get the Bee IPTV on the major streaming devices such as
Install Bee IPTV on Android Devices
The Bee IPTV is unavailable in the Play Store, and thereby, you can install the Bee IPTV Apk on an Android device.
1. Launch your Android device and select Settings.
2. Click on Security and enable Unknown Sources.
3. Go back to the home screen and select the browser.
4. Enter Bee IPTV apk on the search bar, and download the IPTV apk file from a trusted source.
5. Select Install to install the apk file on your device.
6. Open the IPTV app and enter the Username and Password of the IPTV to log in.
7. Choose the content you want and enjoy streaming the IPTV on Android devices.
Download and Install Bee IPTV on Firestick
You can install the Bee IPTV apk on the Firestick device using the Downloader app.
1. Turn on your Firestick device and click on the Find tab on the home screen.
2. Select Search and enter Downloader on the search using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Choose the Downloader app from the suggestion list and select Download to install the app on Firestick.
4. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to return to the home screen.
5. Select Settings and click on My Fire TV.
6. Click Downloader Options and select Install Unknown apps.
7. Choose the Downloader app to enable it so that you can install apps from unknown sources.
8. Now, launch the Downloader app and enter the URL of Bee IPTV in the URL box.
9. Click on Go, and the IPTV app will be downloaded on your Firestick.
10. Select Install to install the Bee IPTV app.
11. Open the IPTV app and type the Username and password of the IPTV provider.
12. Select Login and start streaming your favorite IPTV content on Firestick.
Get Bee IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
This IPTV is available as apk for installation. You can get the BlueStacks emulator on the PC to install the IPTV app.
1. Switch on your PC and select your browser on the home screen.
2. Enter Bee IPTV apk and select a trusted website.
3. Select Download to download the apk file on your PC.
4. Search for BlueStacks and choose the BlueStacks Official website from the results.
5. Click on Download to download the Android emulator on your PC.
6. Double-click on the downloaded file and select Install to install BlueStacks.
7. Once the installation is done, launch the BlueStacks and sign in using your Google Account.
8. Select the Install Apk icon on the home screen and choose the IPTV apk file.
9. Click Open, and the IPTV will be installed on your BlueStacks.
10. Launch the IPTV app and provide your IPTV credentials, like your Username and Password, to sign in.
11. Enjoy streaming your favorite content on this IPTV.
Install Bee IPTV on Smart TV
You can download the IPTV Apk file on the PC and install the IPTV app on the Smart TV with the help of a USB Drive.
1. Select the browser on your PC and type Bee IPTV apk on the search bar.
2. Download the IPTV apk file from a trusted website.
3. Connect a USB Drive to your PC and move the IPTV file on the drive.
4. Disconnect the USB from the PC and connect it to the USB port on the Smart TV.
5. On your Smart TV, select Settings on the home screen.
6. Click on Device Preferences and choose Security & Restrictions.
7. Select Unknown sources and enable it.
8. Now, move the IPTV apk file from the USB to the Smart TV.
9. Open the apk file and select Install.
10. Wait for the installation to be done, and launch the IPTV app.
11. Sign in using your Username and Password and stream the content you want.
You can stream the other IPTV service providers like
- IPTV Trends: Watch 19000+ TV channels for $19
- Players Klub IPTV: Stream the US, Canada, and UK TV channels
- ClearStreamz IPTV: Watch 3500+ TV channels for $13
If you wish to stream popular movies and TV shows, sign up for Bee IPTV. On the platform, users can find and stream regional TV channels. The service offers 24/7 customer support for all subscribers. Customer support is made available through email and an online contact form on the official website.
Frequently Asked Question
Whenever the IPTV is not working properly, you can follow the basic troubleshooting steps to resolve it.
1. Check your internet connection
2. Restart your device
3. Uninstall and Reinstall the IPTV app
4. Check for Updates on the streaming device