IPTV Tree offers live TV for a premium price. It is a standalone IPTV service with 99.99% server uptime. You will experience buffer-free streaming as the IPTV Provider support has Anti-freeze technology.
If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from different genres, such as action, kids, movies, sports, news, and more.
The added advantage of this IPTV is that it lets you stream PPV and live sports events. It is possible to stream the IPTV content on 2 devices simultaneously.
The IPTV offers stable servers and ensures there are no freezes when streaming. The IPTV provider offers live TV channels from the USA, UK, Canada, and many more. This IPTV provider can be accessed via external players like OnPoint IPTV and IPTV Pro.
- No. of Channels: 12,000+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: 40,000+ movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: Yes
- Payment Options: Credit/Debit Card, Paypal, American Express, etc.
Is IPTV Tree Legal?
No. IPTV Tree is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest NordVPN, the best VPN for IPTV streaming in the market, with rich features and stable connectivity.
How to Sign Up for IPTV Tree?
Go to IPTV Tree‘s official website (https://iptvtree.com/). Choose the subscription plan and click Subscribe button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from the card or Paypal options. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as M3U URL.
The IPTV Tree is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table. The benefit of using this IPTV is it includes a 24-hour free trial.
|1 Month Subscription
|3 Months Subscription
|6 Months Subscription
|12 Months Subscription
How to Login to IPTV Tree?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch any best IPTV Player for Mac to enter the IPTV provider’s Playlist URL to stream the desired content.
How to Stream IPTV Tree on Streaming Devices
It can be accessed on multiple devices, such as
- Android devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Android Smart TV
- LG / Samsung TV
Install IPTV Tree on Android Devices
There is no official IPTV Tree app in the Google Play Store. So, install an IPTV Player and access the IPTV provider’s channel playlist.
1. Open Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for iMPlayer TV IPTV and choose the app on the Play Store.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the iMPlayer TV IPTV app.
4. Sign in to the app with the IPTV credentials to stream channels.
Watch IPTV Tree on Windows and Mac PC
Since this IPTV provider supports M3U URL credentials, you can download the VLC media player on your PC from its official website to stream IPTV titles.
1. Launch the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Select Media tab > choose Open Network Stream.
3. Input the IPTV Tree Playlist URL of the IPTV provider and select the Play button.
Stream IPTV Tree on iOS Devices
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for UniPlayer on App Store and select the Get button.
3. Launch the UniPlayer app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of IPTV Tree, such as the M3U URL.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iOS device.
Watch IPTV Tree on Apple TV
1. Open the Apple TV App Store > click Search bar.
2. Search for iPlayTV IPTV using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app → click Get.
4. Tap on Open to launch the iPlayTV IPTV app on Apple TV.
5. Enter the IPTV M3U URL to log in and start watching it.
Get IPTV Tree on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream IPTV Tree via Master IPTV.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of the Master IPTV APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the Master IPTV app.
4. Choose the Playlists option and select the + icon to enter the Playlist name.
5. Provide the IPTV Tree Playlist URL to load the channel playlist.
6. Start streaming the TV channels.
Install IPTV Tree on Android TV
To stream IPTV provider on your Android TV,
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Smart TV and select the Search bar.
2. Search for the Televizo IPTV Player app and select it from the search result.
3. Click the Install button to initiate the IPTV Player to download on the Smart TV.
4. Click Open to launch the Televizo IPTV Player app on the Smart TV.
5. Enter the IPTV Tree login details to choose the TV channels and stream on your TV.
Install IPTV Tree on Samsung/LG Smart TV
1. On the Samsung/LG Smart TV remote, press the Home button.
2. Select Samsung Smart Hub/LG TV Content Store.
3. Click on the Search icon to find Set IPTV.
4. Select the app and click the Install button.
5. Click Open to launch and stream IPTV Tree content on your smart TV.
Watch IPTV Tree on Kodi
Kodi users can stream IPTV Tree on any of the compatible devices with the help of the PVR IPTV Simple Client Addon to stream the TV channel playlists.
1. Launch the Kodi app > click the TV option on the left panel.
2. Select Enter add-on browser > PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
3. Click Configure > General. Select the Location option to choose Remote Path (Internet Address) option.
4. Select the OK > choose the M3U Play List URL.
5. Enter the M3U Play List URL and select the OK button.
6. Select Enable > Channels to load the TV channels using the M3U file and stream the IPTV Tree content on Kodi.
Stream IPTV Tree on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the IPTV Tree M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
Watch IPTV Tree on Enigma 2
1. Launch a browser on the PC to visit the Putty website (putty.org).
2. Download and install the software on your PC.
3. Note the IP Address shown and launch Putty Software.
4. Now enter the IP address and change the connection to Telnet.
5. Input the IPTV Tree login details and select Open.
6. Restart the Enigma device and access the IPTV channel Playlist.
The following are the best alternatives for this IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case the IPTV is not working or if the IPTV is currently down.
IPTV Trends is the best alternative to this IPTV Provider. It includes 19,000+ TV channels and 10,000 + VOD content. It offers a 1-day paid trial for $2.99, and it costs $18.99 per month. Additionally, it even supports external players such as GSE Smart IPTV and IPTV Extreme.
IPTV Farm is one of the premium IPTV service providers, and it includes 17,000+ TV channels and 50,000+. It offers a 24-hour free trial, and it costs €9.99 per month. It supports streaming IPTV content on 2 devices. Additionally, it even supports external players such as the TiviMate IPTV player and Perfect Player IPTV.
Glory IPTV is yet another premium IPTV service provider with 10,000+ TV channels and 40000+ VOD. It offers a one-day free trial and costs €14 per month. Additionally, it even supports external players such as IPTV Smarters Player and IPTVX.
IPTV Tree offers over 12000 live channels and thousands of VOD content. So, users will never get bored with this IPTV Provider for their entertainment needs. You can enjoy all international channels and sports events using this provider, as it supports a VPN connection. Besides the usual TV channels, it provides major football leagues and wildlife networks for streaming. After getting the subscription account on IPTV Tree, you will get all its features, including Catch-up, favorites Manager, and external player support.