Bomba IPTV is a premium IPTV provider that offers 12,000+ live channels and 70,000+ VOD content. In this provider, there is no free trial service available and the subscription cost starts at $12.99 per month. Unfortunately, it doesn’t provide any official app to stream the IPTV content. Instead, you need to use the external IPTV player that supports Bomba IPTV’s playlist URL or Xtream Codes API to stream the IPTV content.
This standalone service comes with 99% server uptime. So, users of this provider can stream their desired media content at any time without server downtime issues. In addition to that, it is one of the IPTV providers that includes Anti-freeze technology to ensure a buffer-free streaming experience.
With this provider, you can enjoy live TV channels and on-demand content in various languages like English, French, German, Spanish, and tons more. The media library consists of different kinds of genres such as action, kids, movies, and news. For sports enthusiasts, it also includes sports events like the NCAA, NBA, NHL, and more. All these media content are available to stream at SD, HD, FHD, 2K, and 4K video resolution.
- No. of Channels: 12,000+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: 70,000+ movies and TV shows
- Simultaneous Streaming: 5 connections
- EPG Support: No
- Money-Back Guarantee: Yes (14 days)
- Payment Options: Paypal, and Credit/Debit Card
Is Bomba IPTV Legal?
No. Bomba IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for Bomba IPTV?
Go to Bomba IPTV’s official website (https://bombatv.us/). Choose the subscription plan and click the SUBSCRIBE button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from PayPal or credit payment. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as the M3U URL or Xtream Codes API.
As we mentioned earlier, the Bomba IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table.
|Subscription Plan||One Connection||Two Connection||Three Connection||Four Connection||Five Connection|
How do you log in to Bomba IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch an IPTV Player on your streaming device to enter the Bomba IPTV playlist URL to stream the desired content.
Supported Devices of Bomba IPTV
Watch Bomba IPTV on Android Devices
There is no official Bomba IPTV app in the Google Play Store. So, install a TiviMate IPTV player and access the IPTV provider’s channel playlist.
1. Open the Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for the TiviMate IPTV player and choose the IPTV Player on the Play Store.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the TiviMate IPTV player app.
4. Sign in to the app with the IPTV credentials to stream channels.
Watch Bomba IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
BlueStacks is the best Android emulator for Windows or Mac PCs. You can install MyIPTV Player on your PC using the BlueStacks emulator to stream Bomba IPTV. Get the emulator from its official website.
1. Open BlueStacks on your Windows/Mac PC and log in using your Google Account username & password.
2. Launch Google Play Store > Click the Search bar > Find MyIPTV Player.
3. Click Install to download and select Open to launch the MyIPTV Player app on your PC.
4. Select the M3U playlist or enter the M3U file of the IPTV provider to sign in.
5. Load the IPTV channel playlist to stream the IPTV on PC.
Stream Bomba IPTV on iPhone/iPad
On iPhone or iPad, you can use Xtream IPTV to stream the media content offered by Bomba IPTV.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for Xtream IPTV Player on the App Store and select the GET button.
3. Launch the Xtream IPTV Player app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of Bomba IPTV, such as the M3U URL.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iPhone/iPad device.
Watch Bomba IPTV on Apple TV
GSE Smart IPTV is a reliable platform that helps to stream Bomba IPTV content on tvOS streaming devices. You can directly install it from the Apple App Store.
1. Open the Apple TV App Store > click Search bar.
2. Search for GSE Smart IPTV using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app and click Get.
4. Tap on Open to launch the GSE Smart IPTV app on Apple TV.
5. Enter the IPTV M3U URL to log in and start watching it.
Get Bomba IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream Bomba IPTV via Potplayer IPTV.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of Potplayer IPTV APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the Potplayer IPTV.
4. Choose the Playlists option and select the + icon to enter the Playlist name.
5. Provide the Bomba IPTV Playlist URL to load the channel playlist.
6. Start streaming the TV channels.
Stream Bomba IPTV on Android TV
To stream this IPTV on your Android TV, you need to install the Televizo IPTV Player from the Play Store.
To stream IPTV provider on your Android TV,
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Smart TV and select the Search bar.
2. Search for the Televizo IPTV Player app and select it from the search results.
3. Click the Install button to initiate the IPTV Player app to download on the Smart TV.
4. Click Open to launch the Televizo IPTV Player app on the Smart TV.
5. Enter the Bomba IPTV login details to choose the TV channels and stream on your TV.
Watch Bomba IPTV on Samsung/LG Smart TV
On your smart TVs, you can install IPTV Smarters Player from the respective app store to watch the content offered by the IPTV service provider.
1. On the Samsung/LG Smart TV remote, press the Home button.
2. Select Samsung Smart Hub/LG TV Content Store.
3. Click on the Search icon to find IPTV Smarters Player.
4. Select the app and click the Install button.
5. Click Open to launch the IPTV Smarters Player and stream this IPTV provider’s content on a smart TV.
Watch Bomba IPTV on Kodi
Kodi users can stream Bomba IPTV on any of the compatible devices with the help of the PVR IPTV Simple Client Addon to stream the TV channel playlists.
1. Launch the Kodi app > click the TV option on the left panel.
2. Select Enter add-on browser > PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
3. Click Configure > General. Select the Location option to choose the Remote Path (Internet Address) option.
4. Select the OK > choose the M3U Play List URL.
5. Enter the M3U Play List URL and select the OK button.
6. Select Enable > Channels to load the TV channels using the M3U extension and stream the IPTV content on Kodi.
Stream Bomba IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the Bomba IPTV M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
Access Bomba IPTV on Enigma
You need to use the PuTTY Software to stream Bomba IPTV on an Enigma device. As a pre-requisite process, you should visit the Putty website (putty.org) using any browser to download and install it on your PC.
1. Turn on the Enigma device and follow the below navigation to find the IP Address of the device.
Settings → Setup→ System Network Device→ Setup Adapter→ Settings
2. Make a note of the IP Address displayed on the Enigma screen.
3. Launch Putty Software and enter the IP address you noted in the hostname section.
4. Select Telnet as the connection type and hit the Open button.
5. Type Root as the default login and click the Enter key.
6. Input the Bomba IPTV login details and select Open.
7. Restart the Enigma device and access the IPTV channel Playlist.
Watch Bomba IPTV on Formuler
On your Formuler device, you need to use MyTVOnline to stream Bomba IPTV. So, download and install the MyTVOnline app from the Google Play Store on Formuler.
1. Launch the MyTVOnline app on your Formuler device.
2. Note the MAC address > choose Add Portal > enter Portal name.
3. Enter the M3U URL link in the Portal URL field > click Connect.
4. Watch Bomba IPTV on your Forumuler.
The following are the best alternatives to Bomba IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case the IPTV service is having issues or if the IPTV is currently down.
|Provider||Media Library Included||Compatible Devices||Free Trial||Price||Purchase Link|
|Daily IPTV||12,000+ channels |
|Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, Kodi, and Smart TV||No||$17.99/Month||Subscribe|
|Queen IPTV||14,500+ channels |
|Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, and Smart TV.||Yes |
|Lynx IPTV||2,000+ channels |
|Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, and Smart TV||No||€20.99/Month||Subscribe|
Bomba IPTV is the best IPTV service to watch live channels with all popular sports events. It is one of the providers that offer the fastest order delivery and free update facility. Unlike other services, you can get 3D media content on this platform to enhance your streaming experience.
This IPTV service has a dedicated WhatsApp support and email address. So, you can clear all your doubts related to the service through this 24/7/365 customer support.
Rating: Based on our experience, we’ve rated 8 out of 10 for Bomba IPTV.