Next Level IPTV is an IPTV Hosting service allowing users to experience SD/HD/FHD/UHD IPTV streams. By using Next Level IPTV, you can watch videos of different genres including movies, entertainment, news, sports, local channels, religious channels and more than 400 24/7 live channels. If you are planning to buy IPTV packages, you can use a 24 hour trial period to understand the benefits of Next Level IPTV. You can install Next Level IPTV on Amazon Fire TV Stick, Android, MAC, Windows, iOS, Kodi, enigma and Smart TVs as well.
Next Level IPTV Packages
Before purchasing any monthly package, use the trial version and check the benefits of purchasing it. Here are the packages available in this IPTV:
- U.S.A only – 8$ Monthly
- U.S.A & Spanish – 10$ Monthly
- English US/UK/CA/USA Sports – 10$ Monthly
- Full Package – 12$ Monthly
Related: Expedite TV IPTV
How to install Next Level IPTV on Android?
Follow the steps below to install this IPTV service on Android devices:
1. Open Chrome browser on your Android phone.
2. Enter the URL “http://get.nextleveliptv.net/”.
3. The browser will request for downloading the APK. Click “Yes” to download.
4. The APK file will get downloaded. Click on the file to open installation page.
5. Tap on the install button.
6. Click “Open” once the app gets installed.
7. Log in with the username and password which you used to purchase the IPTV service.
How to install Next Level IPTV on Amazon Firestick?
Note: Before proceeding, you have to enable allowing apps from unknown sources. Go to Settings on Firestick -> My Fire TV -> Developer Options -> Apps from unknown sources -> Turn On.
1. Open Downloader app on Firestick.
2. Enter the URL “http://getx.nextleveliptv.net/” and click the “Go” button.
3. The APK file will start downloading.
4. Once downloaded, the file will move to the installation page. Click on the “Install” button.
5. The app will get installed. Click open to launch the application.
Related: Legazy IPTV Player
How to install Next Level IPTV on Windows & Mac?
1. Go to Next Level IPTV official site: https://nextleveliptv.net/?page_id=193 on your Windows or MAC PC.
2. You will find the list of compatible devices.
3. Click on the “Windows & MAC Application” drop-down button.
4. You will find two images: One for Windows and the other for MAC.
5. If you are downloading the application on Windows, then click on the Windows icon. Else if you are downloading the application for MAC, then click on the Apple icon.
The file will get downloaded. Follow the instruction and install the file on your PC.
Related: How to Watch Live TV using ZalTV IPTV Player?
Next Level TVon Kodi
You can easily watch Next Level IPTV contents on Kodi. On successful completion of payments on IPTV webpage, you will receive the m3u URL which you can use on Kodi to stream Live TV.
1. Open Kodi app.
2. Select the TV tab on the sidebar of your Kodi app.
3. Click “OK” on the pop-up notification.
4. Now click on the “Enter Add-on Browser” button.
5. Scroll down and click on “PVR IPTV Client”.
6. The PVR IPTV Client page will open. Click on the “Configure” button.
7. The settings page will open. In the settings page, click on General tab and tap on M3U Playlist URL option.
8. Add the M3U URL you received from the Next Level IPTV and click OK.
Related: How to Install Sapphire Secure IPTV
Thus, by following the above methods, you can install Next Level IPTV on all the above-mentioned devices. By installing this IPTV player, you can start watching Live TVs and movies on your devices easily. Next Level IPTV is providing seamless entertainment for a very lesser price.
Thank you for reading this post.
Disclosure: We refer product or service to our readers via an affiliate link, which means I may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.