Next Level IPTV offers live TV for a premium price. It is a standalone IPTV service with rare server downtime. You will experience buffer-free streaming as the IPTV Provider offers good server support.
If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from different genres such as action, kids, movies, sports, adult channels, and many more.
The added advantage of this IPTV is that it lets you stream live sports events. If you need more device connection, you can add 2 devices to your default subscription.
The IPTV offers stable servers and ensures there are no freezes when streaming. The IPTV provider offers live TV channels from the USA, Latin America, Europe, Brazil, the UK, Africa, Canada, and Spain. This IPTV provider can be accessed via external players like Casper IPTV and IPTV Smart Purple Player.
- No. of Channels: 400+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: Limited titles of movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Android TV, and MAG.
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: NA
- Payment Options: E-Transfer
Is Next Level IPTV Legal?
No. Next Level IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest NordVPN, the best VPN for IPTV streaming in the market, with rich features and stable connectivity.
How to Sign Up for Next Level IPTV?
Go to Next Level IPTV‘s official website (https://nextleveliptv.net/). Choose the subscription plan and click Order Now button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from Credit payment. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as M3U URL.
The Next Level IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table.
|24/7 news, sports, movies, TV series
|24/7 news, sports, & adult channels
|24/7 news, sports, and adult channels
|300+ adult, international and national channels
How to Login to Next Level IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch any best IPTV player for Android to enter the playlist URL of the IPTV provider to stream the desired content.
How to Stream Next Level IPTV on Streaming Devices
It can be accessed on multiple devices such as
- Android devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Android Smart TV
Install Next Level IPTV APK on Android Devices
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android Smartphone to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Settings → Apps → Chrome → Install unknown apps → Toggle the button on Allow from this sources.
2. From a web browser, download the latest version of the Next Level IPTV APK file.
3. Install the APK file of the IPTV Provider and select Open.
4. Login and play the IPTV content or playlist of your choice on your Android device.
Watch Next Level IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
BlueStacks is the best Android emulator for Windows or Mac PC. You can install any of the Android APK files on your PC using the BlueStacks emulator. Get the emulator from its official website.
1. Download the Next Level IPTV APK from the official website.
2. Open the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
3. Sign in with your Google Account details.
4. Click the Install APK button on the BlueStacks app.
5. Select the APK file and install it on the emulator.
6. Open the IPTV app and log in with your credentials.
Stream Flix IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for Flix IPTV Player on App Store and select the Get button.
3. Launch the Flix IPTV Player app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of Next Level IPTV, such as the M3U URL.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iOS device.
Get Next Level IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream the Next Level IPTV app.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of Next Level IPTV APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the IPTV app.
4. Now, enter the playlist URL and finish the sign-in process.
5. Finally, select any content and start streaming.
Install Next Level IPTV on Android TV
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android TV to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Android TV Settings > Select Device Preferences > Choose Security & Restrictions > Unknown Sources.
2. Go to the web browser on your PC, and download the latest version of the Next Level IPTV APK file.
3. Copy the APK file on the USB and connect it to your TV.
4. Open File Manager on TV to install the APK file of the IPTV Provider and select Open.
5. Login and play the IPTV content or playlist of your choice on your Android TV.
Watch Next Level IPTV on Kodi
Kodi users can stream Next Level IPTV on any of the compatible devices with the help of the PVR IPTV Simple Client Addon to stream the TV channel playlists.
1. Launch the Kodi app > click the TV option on the left panel.
2. Select Enter add-on browser > PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
3. Click Configure > General. Select the Location option to choose Remote Path (Internet Address) option.
4. Select the OK > choose the M3U Play List URL.
5. Enter the M3U Play List URL and select the OK button.
6. Select Enable > Channels to load the TV channels using the M3U file and stream Next Level IPTV on Kodi.
Stream Next Level IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the Next Level IPTV M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
The following are the best alternatives for Next Level IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case any not working or if the IPTV is currently down.
Necro IPTV is the best alternative to this IPTV Provider. It includes 70,000+ TV channels and 1,000+ VOD. It offers a 1-day free trial and costs £9.99 per month. It even supports external players such as IPTV Extreme and Simple IPTV.
Universe IPTV is one of the premium IPTV service providers, and it includes 8,000+ TV channels and 15,000+ VOD. It offers a 24-hour paid trial and costs $24 per month. Additionally, it even supports external players such as Duplex IPTV and Lucky TV IPTV.
Glory IPTV is yet another premium IPTV service provider with 10,000+ TV channels and 40,000+ VOD. It doesn’t offer any free trial and costs €14 per month. Additionally, it even supports external players such as Room IPTV and Televizo IPTV Player.
Next level IPTV offers a significant service in the provider’s sector with round-the-clock customer support. The service offers 24/7 customer support to fix troubleshooting issues. With a reasonable price, users can enjoy streaming their favorite shows/movies/TV series, and much more. However, it is not a popular provider and a feature-rich platform in the streaming industry. So, users can experience a limited number of benefits while using this IPTV. Before subscribing to the service ensure to use the 24-hour free trial to test the service.