IPTV is an excellent way to stream movies, TV shows, Live TV channels, and more through the internet. Compared with IPTV, you will find that cable and satellite networks are more expensive and are often prone to blackouts. In the case of IPTV, you only need an internet connection and you can stream it anytime and anywhere. IPTVs are compatible with a lot of devices like Android, iOS, Firestick, Android TV, LG TV, TCL TV, and more. You can purchase the IPTV Providers for M3U URLs and install the IPTV Players on the TCL Smart TV to stream the content.
How to Install IPTV on TCL Smart TV
There are different models available on TCL Smart TV, and these models use Linux Operating System and Android TV OS. In case the IPTV providers are available as an app in the App Store, you can install them directly on the TV for streaming.
How to Install IPTV on TCL Android TV
Whether you are using TCL Android TV or TCL Google TV, the procedure to install an IPTV app is the same.
1. Switch on your TCL Smart TV and select Play Store.
2. Search for GSE Smart IPTV in the Google Play Store.
3. Choose the app from the suggestion list and select Install to install the IPTV app.
4. Open the GSE Smart IPTV on the TCL Smart TV.
5. Select Menu on the top left corner of the screen and click Remote Playlists.
6. Click on the + icon on the top right corner of the screen.
7. Enter the M3U URL of the IPTV provider and wait for the list to load.
8. Choose the Channel you want and enjoy streaming it on your TCL Android TV.
How to Install IPTV on TCL Roku TV
Currently, there aren’t any IPTVs available on Roku. But they may be available in the future, so you can install IPTV on TCL Roku TV from the Roku Channel Store.
1. Launch your TCL Roku TV and press the Home button on your Roku remote.
2. Select Streaming Channels and click the Search Channels.
3. Enter the name of the IPTV on the search bar and choose the app from the results.
4. Click on Add Channel, and the app will be installed on TCL Roku TV.
How to Install IPTV on TCL Linux
1. Turn on your TCL Smart TV and press the Home button on your TCL remote.
2. Select Apps and navigate to the search box.
3. Enter SS IPTV using the on-screen keyboard and choose the app from the results.
4. Select Install and wait for the installation to finish.
5. Launch the SS IPTV app, and click on Settings.
6. Click on Contents and select Add.
7. Enter the M3U URL of the IPTV provider and select Save.
8. You can now stream the IPTV content available in the M3U URL on your TCL TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are using old TCL TV or your TV is not a smart TV, then you need to connect your TV with streaming devices like Firestick, Roku TV Stick, or you can use TV boxes like MI Box S, Amazon Fire TV, or other TV boxes. Then, you can install and stream the IPTV on your TCL TV.
Yes, you can install the IPTV app on TLC Smart TV that is available in the respective TV OS App Store.