IPTV on TCL Smart TV opens a new door to streaming movies, TV shows, live TV channels, and more content. Also, compared with IPTV, you will find that cable and satellite networks are more expensive and prone to blackouts. Moreover, getting a subscription to IPTV will let you stream the services on more than just TCL TVs. All you need is an IPTV provider subscription and an internet connection.
Is IPTV Legal?
No, it is impossible to say that all IPTV providers are legal. It is because there are an enormous number of providers who include copyright-protected content. On top of that, you are exposing your streaming devices to various cyber threats while you are streaming online. So, ensure the security of streaming online with premium VPN services like NordVPN and ExpressVPN.
How to Install IPTV on TCL Smart TV
You can find various models of TCL Smart TVs that have different operating systems. For the same reason, getting access to IPTV on these models is also different. The TCL operating systems include:
Install IPTV on TCL Android TV
The Google Play Store available in the TCL Android TV will let you access IPTV apps.
1. Switch on your TCL Smart TV and select the Play Store.
2. Search for GSE Smart IPTV in the Google Play Store.
3. Choose the app from the suggestion list and select Install to install the IPTV app.
4. Open the GSE Smart IPTV on the TCL Smart TV.
5. Select Menu in the top left corner of the screen and click Remote Playlists.
6. Click on the + icon on the top right corner of the screen.
7. Enter the M3U URL of the IPTV provider and wait for the list to load.
8. Choose the Channel you want and enjoy streaming it on your TCL Android TV.
Download IPTV on TCL Google TV
TCL Google TV users can also access IPTV applications from the built-in Google Play Store.
1. Click the Apps tab at the top of the home screen.
2. Find the Search for apps tile, pick it, and type Smart IPTV into the search field.
3. Select the search result for the app, then choose the Install option to download it to your TCL Google TV.
4. Open the Smart IPTV app on your TCL Google TV.
5. Make a note of the MAC address shown on your TV.
6. Enter the MAC address, M3U URL, and EPG Guide on the Smart IPTV activation website.
7. To activate the app on the TCL Smart TV, check the box on the screen and press the Send button.
8. After activation, a pop-up notification will appear.
9. You can watch your favorite videos on the Smart IPTV app.
Stream IPTV on TCL Roku TV
Currently, there aren’t any IPTV channels available on Roku. However, they may become available in the future in the Roku Channel Store. At present, you can stream IPTV only by screen mirroring.
Screen Cast from Android Devices
Many worthy IPTV player applications are available in the Google Play Store of your Android device.
1. Open the Google Play Store of the Android device and install the IPTV Player.
2. When the download is complete, open the IPTV player app and sign in to your subscription with any IPTV provider.
3. Launch the Notification Panel of the Android device.
4. Locate the Cast or Screen Cast icon and tap.
5. As a list of compatible devices shows up on your screen, choose your TCL Roku TV.
6. Your Android device’s screen will soon begin to mirror your Roku TV.
7. Return to the IPTV player and stream IPTV content on your TCL Roku TV.
Screen Mirror from iOS Devices
The App Store of iOS devices also includes important IPTV player applications you can install.
1. On your iOS device, open the App Store.
2. Search for any IPTV Player app you like.
3. Install the IPTV player on your iOS device and open it.
4. Sign in to your subscription with an IPTV provider with the necessary account details.
5. Launch the Control Centre of your iOS device.
6. Find the Screen Mirroring icon and tap.
7. As you get a list of devices on your screen, choose your TCL Roku TV.
8. Return to the IPTV player app and stream IPTV content on your TV
Access IPTV on TCL Linux TV
It is possible to access IPTV content from any IPTV provider on TCL Linux TV.
1. Turn on your TCL Smart TV and press the Home button on your TCL remote.
2. Select Apps and navigate to the search box.
3. Enter SS IPTV using the on-screen keyboard and choose the app from the results.
4. Select Install and wait for the installation to finish.
5. Launch the SS IPTV app, and click on Settings.
6. Click on Contents and select Add.
7. Enter the M3U URL playlists of the IPTV provider and select Save.
8. You can now stream the IPTV content in the M3U URL on your TCL TV.
Best IPTV Players for TCL TV
The TCL Android TV and TCL Google TV have a built-in Play Store. So, users have access to various IPTV players.
You can access the IPTV playlist of M3U URLs and the XSPF playlist on Perfect Player. In that way, you can enjoy watching your favorite movies, TV shows, and live TV channels. It also supports electronic program guides in XMLTV and JTV formats. Users can sideload this application on their Smart TV.
247 IPTV is a simple IPTV player to access IPTV content. Users can sign in to multiple accounts on this IPTV Player application. Also, it is supported on multiple platforms. It is a completely free service where users do not have to register or subscribe. However, it does not have support for external players.
IPTV Stream Player
IPTV Stream Player is the best choice for an IPTV Player. It has support for multiple playlists. It will also help you access the TV guide. Moreover, it has a simple user interface that everybody can access. It has a recording feature so that you can record your favorite titles.
GSE Smart IPTV
If you are looking for a feature-filled IPTV application, there is no better choice than GSE Smart IPTV. It has support for embedded subtitles and external subtitles. It also includes dynamic language switching and external players. Moreover, it has support for Chromecast that will help you stream IPTV content on other devices.
Best IPTV Providers for TCL Smart TV
To stream IPTV content from the IPTV providers, you need to subscribe to the service.
Sens IPTV is a premium IPTV service that has the most stable servers. Moreover, they have support for the AntiFreeze technology. You can watch a total of 6500 TV channels of various categories using this IPTV application.
Falcon TV IPTV
If you are missing out on your favorite sports events, you need Falcon TV IPTV subscription. You can watch NFL, NHL, NASCAR, and more sporting events on this service. The subscription plans on the service will let you stream on 3 simultaneous devices. Also, you can access the whole library without any geographical restrictions.
Xtreme HD IPTV
Xtreme HD IPTV is one of the most sought-after IPTV providers. They have thousands of live TV channels and on-demand titles waiting for subscribers. This IPTV content is collected from various countries, including the United Kingdom, the United States, and Canada. You can get a paid trial on the service for 24 hours which will cost you $2.99.
Live NetTV is a subscription-free IPTV service. In other words, you can watch over 800 TV channels from various countries for free. Also, the library of this service this updated regularly. So you can always find new titles to watch on the service. However, your streaming will be interrupted by ads, like the premium services.
You can take delight in watching your preferred TV channels by using the IPTV player and IPTV provider applications described in the previous section. With their reliable servers, these providers guarantee the greatest streaming experience. So, regardless of the TCL Smart TV model you own, rejoice in using an IPTV service to access your subscription.