|Credit/Debit card, Bank transfer, and PayPal
|Free Trial/Paid Trial
|No. of Channels
|Up to 3 connections
Legends IPTV is a premium provider offering 24,000+ live channels and 120000+ VOD content. In this provider, there is no free trial service available, and the subscription cost starts at $34.99 per month. Unfortunately, it doesn’t provide any official app to stream the IPTV content. Instead, you need to use the external IPTV player that supports Legends IPTV’s playlist URL or login credentials to stream the IPTV content.
It is a standalone service with 99.99% server uptime. So, users of this provider can stream their desired media content at any time without server downtime issues. In addition to that, it is one of the IPTV providers that includes Anti-freeze technology to ensure a buffer-free streaming experience.
With this provider, you can enjoy live TV channels and on-demand content in various languages like English, French, German, and much more. The media library consists of different kinds of genres such as action, kids, movies, news, etc. All these media content are available to stream at SD, HD, FHD, and 4K video resolution.
Is Legends IPTV Legal?
No. Legends IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest NordVPN, the best VPN for IPTV streaming in the market, with rich features and stable connectivity.
How to Sign Up for Legends IPTV?
Go to Legends IPTV’s official website. Choose the subscription plan and click the Choose Plane button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from PayPal or credit payment. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as the M3U URL or Xtream Codes API.
The Legends IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table.
How do you log in to Legends IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch an IPTV Player on your streaming device to enter the Legends IPTV playlist URL to stream the desired content.
Supported Devices of Legends IPTV
Install Legends IPTV on Android Devices
There is no official Legends IPTV app in the Google Play Store. So, install Pocket IPTV and access the IPTV provider’s channel playlist.
1. Open the Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for the Pocket IPTV and choose the Player on the Play Store.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the Pocket IPTV app.
4. Sign in to the app by configuring the M3U Playlist that you received from Legends IPTV to stream channels.
Watch Legends IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
You can stream this IPTV on Windows and Mac PCs via an IPTV Player app. Fortunately, the player app is officially available on the Play Store. So, install Bluestacks from its official website on your PC and directly download Set IPTV on your PC.
1. Open BlueStacks on your Windows/Mac PC and log in using your Google Account username & password.
2. Launch Google Play Store > Click the Search bar > Find Set IPTV.
3. Click Install to download and select Open to launch Set IPTV on PC.
4. Select the M3U playlist or enter the M3U URL of the Legends IPTV provider to sign in.
5. Load the IPTV channel playlist to stream the IPTV on PC.
Install Legends IPTV on iPhone or iPad Devices
On iPhone or iPad, you can use IPTV World to stream the media content offered by Legends IPTV.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for IPTV World on the App Store and select the Get button.
3. Launch the IPTV Player app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of Legends IPTV, such as the M3U URL or username and password.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iPhone or iPad device.
Watch Legends IPTV on Apple TV
1. Open the Apple TV App Store > click Search bar.
2. Search for IPTVX using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app → click Get.
4. Tap on Open to launch the app on Apple TV.
5. Enter the IPTV M3U URL to log in and start watching it.
Get Legends IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream Legends IPTV via the PotPlayer IPTV app.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the PotPlayer IPTV APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the PotPlayer IPTV.
4. Choose the Playlists option and select the + icon to enter the Playlist name.
5. Provide the Legends IPTV Playlist URL or login details to load the channel playlist.
6. Start streaming the TV channels.
Install Legends IPTV on Android TV
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Smart TV and navigate to the Search bar.
2. Search for the Opus IPTV Player app and select it from the search results.
3. Click the Install button to get the Player app on the Smart TV.
4. Click Open to launch the Opus IPTV Player app on the Smart TV.
5. Enter the Legends IPTV’s login details to choose the TV channels and stream on your TV.
Stream Legends IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the Legends IPTV’s M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
Watch Legends IPTV on Enigma
You need to use the PuTTY Software to stream Legends IPTV on an Enigma device. As a pre-requisite process, you should visit the Putty website (putty.org) through any browser to download and install it on your PC.
1. Turn on the Enigma device and follow the below navigation to find the IP Address of the device.
Settings → Setup→ System Network Device→ Setup Adapter→ Settings
2. Make a note of the IP Address displayed on the Enigma screen.
3. Launch Putty Software and enter the IP address you noted in the hostname section.
4. Select Telnet as the connection type and hit the Open button.
5. Type Root as the default login and click the Enter key.
6. Input the Legends IPTV login details and select Open.
7. Restart the Enigma device and access the IPTV channel Playlist.
The following are the best alternatives to Legends IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case the IPTV service is having issues or if the IPTV is currently down.
|Media Library Included
|Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, Kodi, and Smart TV
|Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Kodi, MAG, Enigma and Smart TV
|Yes (24-hour trial)
|Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Kodi, MAG, Enigma and Smart TV