Toucan IPTV is a premium IPTV provider that offers 9,000+ live channels and 11,000+ VOD content. In this provider, there is no free trial service available and the subscription cost starts at SEK 249 per month. Unfortunately, it doesn’t provide any official app to stream the IPTV content. Instead, you need to use the external IPTV player that supports Toucan IPTV’s M3U Playlist or Xtream Codes API to stream the IPTV content.
This standalone service comes with stable server uptime. So, users of this provider can stream their desired media content at any time without server downtime issues. In addition to that, it is one of the IPTV providers that offers a buffer-free streaming experience.
With this provider, you can enjoy live TV channels and on-demand content from various countries like English, Sweden, Finnish, Danish, and tons more. The media library consists of different kinds of genres such as action, kids, movies, and news. It includes PPV events for sports enthusiasts. All these media content are available to stream at SD, HD, and 4K video resolution.
- No. of Channels: 9,000+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: 11,000+ movies and TV shows
- Simultaneous Streaming: 2 connections
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: No
- Payment Options: Klarna/Bank transfer, and Crypto Wallet
Is Toucan IPTV Legal?
No. Toucan IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for Toucan IPTV?
Go to Toucan IPTV’s official website (https://toucaniptv.com/). Choose the subscription plan and click the View & Buy button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from PayPal or credit payment. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as the M3U URL or Xtream Codes API.
As we mentioned earlier, the Toucan IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table.
|Subscription Plan||One Connection||Two Connection|
|1 Month Premium||SEK 249.00||–|
|3 Months Premium||SEK 549.00||SEK 899.00|
|6 Months Premium||SEK 899.00||SEK 1,599.00|
|12 Months Premium||SEK 1,399.00||SEK 2,499.00|
How do you log in to Toucan IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch an IPTV Player on your streaming device to enter the Toucan IPTV playlist URL to stream the desired content.
Supported Devices of Toucan IPTV
Watch Toucan IPTV on Android Devices
There is no official Toucan IPTV app in the Google Play Store. So, install an IPTV Stalker Player and access the IPTV provider’s channel playlist.
1. Open the Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for the IPTV Stalker Player and choose the IPTV Player on the Play Store.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the IPTV Stalker Player app.
4. Sign in to the app with the IPTV credentials to stream channels.
Watch Toucan IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Open BlueStacks on your Windows/Mac PC and log in using your Google Account username & password.
2. Launch Google Play Store > Click the Search bar > Find Mega IPTV Player.
3. Click Install to download and select Open to launch the Mega IPTV Player app on your PC.
4. Select the M3U playlist or enter the M3U file of the IPTV provider to sign in.
5. Load the IPTV channel playlist to stream the IPTV on PC.
Stream Toucan IPTV on iPhone/iPad
On iPhone or iPad, you can use GSE Smart IPTV to stream the media content offered by Toucan IPTV.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for GSE Smart IPTV Player on the App Store and select the GET button.
3. Launch the GSE Smart IPTV Player app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of Toucan IPTV, such as the M3U URL.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iPhone/iPad.
Watch Toucan IPTV on Apple TV
iPlayTV IPTV is a reliable platform that helps to stream Toucan IPTV content on tvOS streaming devices. You can directly install it from the Apple App Store.
1. Open the Apple TV App Store > click Search bar.
2. Search for iPlayTV IPTV Player using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app and click Get.
4. Tap on Open to launch the iPlayTV IPTV app on Apple TV.
5. Enter the IPTV M3U URL to log in and start watching it.
Get Toucan IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream Toucan IPTV via Batanga IPTV Player.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of Batanga IPTV APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the Batanga IPTV Player.
4. Choose the Playlists option and select the + icon to enter the Playlist name.
5. Provide the Toucan IPTV Playlist URL to load the channel playlist.
6. Start streaming the TV channels.
Stream Toucan IPTV on Android TV
To stream this IPTV on your Android TV, you need to install the TiviMate IPTV player from the Play Store.
To stream IPTV provider on your Android TV,
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Smart TV and select the Search bar.
2. Search for the TiviMate IPTV player app and select it from the search results.
3. Click the Install button to initiate the IPTV Player app to download on the Smart TV.
4. Click Open to launch the TiviMate IPTV player app on the Smart TV.
5. Enter the Toucan IPTV login details to choose the TV channels and stream on your TV.
Stream Toucan IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the Toucan IPTV M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
Watch Toucan IPTV on Formuler
On your Formuler device, you need to use MyTVOnline to stream Toucan IPTV. So, download and install the MyTVOnline app from the Google Play Store on Formuler.
1. Launch the MyTVOnline app on your Formuler device.
2. Note the MAC address > choose Add Portal > enter Portal name.
3. Enter the M3U URL link in the Portal URL field > click Connect.
4. Watch Toucan IPTV on your Forumuler.
The following are the best alternatives to Toucan IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case the IPTV service is having issues or if the IPTV is currently down.
|Provider||Media Library Included||Compatible Devices||Free Trial||Price||Purchase Link|
|Breaking Cable TV||10,000+ channels |
|Android, iPhone/iPad, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, and Smart TV||Yes|
|Queen IPTV||14,500+ channels |
|Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, and Smart TV.||Yes |
|IFLEX IPTV||20,500+ channels |
|Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, Enigma and Smart TV||Yes||$34 for 3 months||Subscribe|
Toucan IPTV is considered the Nordics’ most stable IPTV service provider for its constant support. It has an extensive media library that holds thousands of media content. Besides the typical streaming, this provider also offers several PPV matches (Viaplay. Dplay UFC, Boxing, ESPN, etc.).
However, it doesn’t offer Anti-freeze technology for smooth streaming. If you have any issues with this provider, you can directly contact its 365-day customer care support.
Rating: Based on our experience, we’ve rated 9 out of 10 for Toucan IPTV.