Viper IPTV is a famous IPTV to stream live TV channels as well as on-demand content. This IPTV includes more than 10,000+ live TV channels from around the world. You can also stream video-on-demand content with over 15,000+ movies and TV shows. You can stream this IPTV on various devices like Android, PC, and Firestick.
How to Create Viper IPTV Account
(1) Launch the Web browser on your device and visit the Viper IPTV Official Website.
(2) Click on the Profile icon on the top right side of the screen and select Create Account.
(3) Enter details like Name, Email address, Phone Number and select Create Account.
(4) You now have your own IPTV account.
How to Subscribe for Viper IPTV
(1) Go to Viper IPTV Official Website on your PC or smartphone and sign in with your account details.
(2) Select Buy Now Renew on the home screen and choose the Purchase and Renew Button on the next page.
(3) Scroll down to Featured Products. Choose your Subscription Plan and click Buy Now.
(4) Select Add to Bag and click Go to Checkout.
(5) Click Checkout again and enter your Card Details, Billing Address on the Payment Information page.
(6) Select Pay and you have now subscribed for the IPTV.
How to Install and Stream Viper IPTV on Android Devices
(1) Turn on your Android device and open the Settings.
(2) Go to the Security tab in the Settings.
(3) Turn the toggle on for Unknown Sources under Device administration. This will allow installing apps from unknown sources on your device.
(3) Launch the Web Browser and browse for Viper IPTV Apk.
(4) Choose a reliable website from the search results and click Download to download the app on your device.
(6) Install the Viper IPTV app and launch the app on your smartphone.
(7) Sign In using your account details and you will be able to stream the TV channels on your device.
Related: JC Media IPTV: How to Install Android, PC, and Firestick
How to Stream Viper IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
(1) Start your PC and launch the browser on your PC.
(2) Enter Viper IPTV Apk Download on the search bar.
(3) Click on Download to download the apk on your PC from a reliable website.
(4) Go to the BlueStack Official Website using the web browser.
(5) Install and open the BlueStacks app. Sign in with your Google Account.
(6) On the right side tab on your screen select the Install Apk icon.
(7) Select Viper IPTV on the pop-up menu that appears and click OK in the prompt.
(8) The IPTV app will be installed on your BlueStacks application. Open the IPTV app.
(9) Enter your IPTV account details to sign in. Now, you will be able to stream all the content available on the IPTV on your PC.
How to Install and Stream Viper IPTV on Firestick
(1) Connect your Firestick device to the internet and select Settings from the home screen.
(2) Select My Fire TV and choose Developer Options.
(3) Select the Install Unknown apps and click Turn On to install apps from unknown sources.
(4) Press Home on your firestick remote to go back to the home screen. Navigate to Find and select Search.
(5) Enter Downloader on the search bar and choose Downloader from the search results.
(6) Click Download to install the Downloader app on your firestick device.
(7) Launch the Downloader app and select the URL Box.
(8) Enter the URL of Viper IPTV Apk and choose GO to install the app on your firestick device.
(9) After installing the app on your device, open the IPTV app. Sign in with your account credentials.
(10) You can now stream all the content available on the IPTV.
You can stream the Viper IPTV through its own app. In case you encounter any problems you can contact Customer Support in the Contact Us section on the Official Website. Kindly mention the queries and suggestions for the above guide in the comments below.