Welcome IPTV offers Live TV for a premium price. It is a standalone service with 99.99% server uptime. You will experience buffer-free streaming as Welcome IPTV has Anti-freeze technology.
If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from different genres such as action, kids, movies, sports, and many more. The added advantage of this IPTV is that it lets you stream Premium channels and live sports events.
The IPTV offers stable servers and ensures there are no freezes when streaming. The IPTV provider offers live TV channels from the USA, UK, Arabic, Germany, Brazil, Belgium, and many more. This IPTV provider can be accessed via an external player like Pixel IPTV and XCIPTV Player.
- No. of Channels: 50,000 TV channels
- On-demand Content: 90,000 titles of movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Kodi, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: 12-hour free trial
- Payment Options: Direct Bank Transfer, Cheque Payments
Is Welcome IPTV Legal?
No. Welcome IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for Welcome IPTV?
Go to Welcome IPTV‘s official website (https://welcomeiptv.com). Choose the subscription plan and click Buy Now button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method Direct Bank Transfer, or Cheque Payments. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as M3U URL.
The Welcome IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table. The benefit of using this IPTV is it includes a free trial for 12 hours.
How to Login to Welcome IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch any best IPTV player for iPhone to enter the playlist URL of IPTV for streaming.
How to Stream Welcome IPTV on Streaming Devices
It can be accessed on multiple devices such as
- Android devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Android Smart TV
Stream Welcome IPTV on Android Devices
There is no official Welcome IPTV app in the Google Play Store. So, install an IPTV Player and access the IPTV provider’s channel playlist.
1. Open Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for the Pixel IPTV and choose the IPTV app from the Play Store app.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the Pixel IPTV app.
4. Sign in to the app with the IPTV credentials to stream channels.
Watch Welcome IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
You can stream this IPTV on Windows and Mac PCs via an IPTV Player app. Install Bluestacks from its official website on your PC and proceed.
1. Open BlueStacks on your Windows/Mac PC and log in using your Google Account username & password.
2. Launch Google Play Store > Click the Search bar > Find TiviMate IPTV Player.
3. Click Install to download and select Open to launch the TiviMate IPTV Player app on your PC.
4. Select the M3U playlist or enter the M3U URL of the IPTV provider to sign in.
5. Load the channel playlist to stream the IPTV on PC.
Install Welcome IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for XCIPTV on App Store and select the Get button.
3. Launch the XCIPTV Player app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of the IPTV provider, such as the M3U URL.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iOS device.
Get Welcome IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream Welcome IPTV via Gecko IPTV Player.
To Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
To Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of Gecko IPTV Player APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install, followed by the Open button to launch the Gecko IPTV Player.
4. Choose the Playlists option and select the + icon to enter the Playlist name.
5. Provide the IPTV Provider Playlist URL to load the channel playlist.
6. Start streaming the TV channels.
Install Welcome IPTV on Android TV
To stream IPTV provider on your Android TV,
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Smart TV and select the Search bar.
2. Search for the All IPTV Player app and select it from the search result.
3. Click the Install button to initiate the IPTV player app to download on the Smart TV.
4. Click Open to launch the All IPTV Player app on the Smart TV.
5. Enter the Welcome IPTV login details to choose the TV channels and stream on your TV.
Watch Welcome IPTV on Kodi
Kodi users can stream this IPTV provider on any of the compatible devices with the help of the PVR IPTV Simple Client Addon to stream the TV channel playlists.
1. Launch the Kodi app > click the TV option on the left panel.
2. Select Enter add-on browser > PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
3. Click Configure > General. Select the Location option to choose Remote Path (Internet Address) option.
4. Select the OK > choose the M3U Play List URL.
5. Enter the M3U Play List URL and select the OK button.
6. Select Enable > Channels to load the TV channels using the M3U file and stream Welcome IPTV on Kodi.
Stream Welcome IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the Welcome IPTV M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
The following are the best alternatives for Welcome IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case any not working or if the IPTV is currently down.
Galaxy IPTV is the best alternative to this IPTV. It includes 5,000 TV channels and 30,000 VOD. It offers a 6-hour free trial and costs €13 GBP. Additionally, it supports streaming IPTV content on 3 devices. It even supports external players such as Net IPTV and Set IPTV Player.
IPTV Soft is one of the premium IPTV service providers, and it includes 7,500 TV channels and thousands of VOD. It offers a 7-day free trial and costs €16. Additionally, it even supports external players such as GSE Smart IPTV and Lazy IPTV Player.
TNT IPTV is yet another premium IPTV service provider with 9,900 TV channels and 4,000 VOD. It offers a 24-hour free trial and costs $19.99 per month. Additionally, it even supports external players such as iPlay TV IPTV and Pocket IPTV.
Welcome IPTV is one of the IPTV service providers that support various genres of content with a good channel library. You can watch your favorite media content of Welcome IPTV in HD, FHD, and 4K resolutions. With being flexible in both pricing and compatibility, this IPTV service is best for your entertainment. For tech support, the IPTV service offers WhatsApp and Telegram portals for discussion. This IPTV comes in handy for your streaming device that supports an M3U file format.