Grand IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV provider to watch popular TV channels from across the world. Users of the service can watch TV channels in 4K and 3D on this platform. The app library offers popular TV channels from the US, the UK, Germany, South Korea, and more countries. Apart from TV channels, users can find impressive titles of on-demand titles on the platform.
- No. of Channels: 13,000 TV channels
- On-demand Content: Thousands of titles of Movies & TV Series
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: Available
- Free Trial: No
Grand IPTV comes with a few different subscription plans for the users to choose from. You will get free updates within the subscription. It also has a catch-up facility for 3 days to revisit the live streaming.
Is Grand IPTV Legal?
It is difficult to determine whether the IPTV service is legal for the same reason. Grand IPTV may lack the necessary copyrights. To protect your online security during streaming, you should use a VPN on the streaming devices. We prefer well-known VPN services like NordVPN or ExpressVPN for streaming IPTV content.
How to Sign Up for Grand IPTV
1. Power up your PC and check for the internet connection.
2. Open any web browser, and visit the Grand IPTV website.
3. Click the Subscribe Now button next to any plan you want after scrolling down the page.
4. On the Checkout page, fill in the given fields.
5. Choose the Payment method and click on Proceed to Checkout.
6. Follow the instructions to complete the subscription process.
How to Stream Grand IPTV on Streaming Devices
Grand IPTV subscribers have several ways to access their accounts.
Watch Grand IPTV on Android Devices
The Grand IPTV subscribers receive an M3U URL from the provider to stream TV channels on their devices. You can install popular IPTV Players for Android, such as GSE Smart IPTV.
1. Launch the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Tap the search bar after that and type in GSE Smart IPTV.
3. From the search results, choose the app icon in the Play Store.
4. Tap the Install button to install the GSE Smart IPTV.
5. Select the Menu icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
6. Click Remote Playlist from the menu on the left.
7. Locate and tap the Plus icon on your screen.
8. Choose the Add M3U URL option and provide the Grand IPTV M3U URL.
9. Enter the Playlist Name and tap the Add option.
10. Select OK and stream the live TV channels from the provider.
Stream Grand IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
With the help of the BlueStacks emulator, users can install an IPTV Player on their PC to access content from the IPTV provider.
1. Visit the BlueStacks official website to download and install the emulator on the PC.
2. Open the app after the installation and then choose the Sign in option.
3. Sign in to your Google Account using the account information.
4. Open the Google Play Store and enter Televizo IPTV Player into the search bar.
5. Install the Televizo IPTV Player and launch the app on the PC.
6. Proceed to access your Grand IPTV account by signing in using the M3U URL.
7. Play the channels when the app displays them all and enjoy watching the same.
Access Grand IPTV on Firestick
The Downloader app will help users install the best IPTV Players on Firestick to access and stream content from an IPTV Provider with the M3U URL.
1. Open the Firestick home screen and choose Find, followed by Search.
2. Search for the Downloader app and choose the Download option to download it to your device.
3. Access the home screen of the Firestick and select the Settings option.
4. Choose My Fire TV and click Developer Options.
5. Select Install Unknown Apps.
6. Look for the Downloader app in the list and enable it.
7. Launch the Downloader app and paste the IPTV Lazy Player APK file’s URL.
8. To download the app, choose the Go button.
9. Click Install and then wait for the installation procedure to be done.
10. Launch the IPTV Lazy Player on the Firestick device.
11. Click the Playlists option followed by the + icon.
12. Fill in the fields with your Grand IPTV Playlist URL and Playlist name.
13. Users can access and stream the TV channel lineup from the service on Firestick.
Watch Grand IPTV on Smart TV
The Grand IPTV can be streamed on Smart TVs after installing any IPTV Player app on the device.
1. Go to the respective app store on your Smart TV and look for the Smart IPTV Player.
2. On the app overview page, click on the Install option to install the app.
3. Select Open to open the app on your Smart TV.
4. Take note of the MAC address on the app’s screen.
5. Turn on your computer, open any internet browser, and visit the Smart IPTV Website [https://siptv.app/my list] in a browser.
6. Type your Mac address into the field provided.
7. Next, paste the Grand IPTV M3U URL.
8. Click the boxes next to Detect EPG and Save Online.
9. Once done, select Send and refresh the Smart IPTV app.
10. Stream TV channels through the Smart IPTV app on your Smart TV.
Stream Grand IPTV on Kodi
Users of the Kodi app can access the channel lineup from Grand IPTV on their devices with the PVR Simple Client.
1. Open the Kodi app, then choose the TV option from the menu on the left.
2. Click Enter add-on browser option.
3. Choose the PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on from the menu.
4. From the menu, choose Configure and select the General option.
5. Further, choose the Location option.
6. Select the Remote Path (Internet Address) option under the Location menu.
7. Click the OK button.
8. From the list of options on the screen, select the M3U Play List URL.
9. Type the Grand IPTV M3U URL into the box and select OK.
10. Choose the Enable option and select Channels.
11. The TV channel playlist loads so that subscribers can stream them.
Access Grand IPTV on MAG
Subscribers of the IPTV provider can stream TV channels on their MAG devices with M3U URL from the subscription.
1. Switch on the MAG device.
2. Open the Settings menu of MAG.
3. Select the System Settings option in the menu.
4. Choose the Servers option and select the Portals option.
5. Enter the Portal Name and paste the Grand IPTV M3U URL.
6. Select the Save option to access and watch the TV channels from the service on your device.
Alternatives for Grand IPTV
With a subscription, users can access a variety of IPTV alternatives on their streaming devices.
IPTV Farm is one of the popular IPTV providers to stream popular TV channels from various countries. It offers IPTV subscription plans starting at just €9.99 per month. The service comes with a 99.9% server uptime for uninterrupted streaming.
Clean IPTV is a popular IPTV provider to stream over 20,000 TV channels of various categories. The subscription plans in the service start at $10. The various streaming resolutions on the providers include 4K, HD, and FHD.
Venom IPTV has an extensive library of global TV channels. In other words, users can stream TV channels from the US, the UK, and Canada, Venom IPTV streams popular sports events like NFL, NHL, and NBA. The service also includes support for EPG and external players.
Grand IPTV is an affordable subscription-based service that innovates how you stream TV channels, movies, and TV series. It offers HD TV channels from all over the world for instant access and streaming. Additionally, the service provides a 14-day money-back guarantee to subscribers.