Helix IPTV is an excellent IPTV provider that provides access to 6500+ Live TV channels of high quality. Most of the channels in this IPTV service are from the US, UK, and Canada. In addition, it also streams popular channels from 50 countries across the world. Along with Live TV, Helix also includes thousands of VOD and PPV content. This IPTV has in-built EPG support and also includes a refund policy. The content in this IPTV are well organized and categorized based on its genre. Helix IPTV is compatible with multiple devices such as Android, Firestick, iOS, and more.
There are four subscription packages available on Helix IPTV. They are listed below.
- €9.5 – 1 month.
- €25 – 3 months.
- €47 – 6 months.
- €82 – 12 months.
ATTENTION! IPTV Player Guide doesn’t have any association with Helix IPTV or any other providers. We will provide only the information about Helix TV. We aren’t responsible for any privacy issues which arise while accessing this service.
Purchase Helix IPTV
1. Open Google Chrome or any browser on your mobile or PC and visit the official website of Helix IPTV.
2. Select the View Plans tab displayed at the top.
3. Here, you will find four different subscription plans. Choose any subscription package and tap the option Order Now.
4. Tap Continue on the next screen.
5. Tap Checkout. (If you have any promo code, enter it in the Apply Promo Code box)
6. Fill out the form with the required details and tap Complete Order.
7. Now, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the payment process.
8. After completing the payment process, you will receive the login credentials in your mail.
Related: Apollo TV: How to Install on Android, iOS, PC, and Firestick
How to Get Helix IPTV on Smartphone ( Android & iOS)
1. On your smartphone, install GSE Smart IPTV from the Play Store or App Store.
2. After installation, launch the GSE Smart IPTV on your smartphone.
3. Tap the Hamburger icon and click the option Remote Playlists.
4. Hit the Plus icon and tap Add M3U URL.
5. Now, enter the M3U link of Helix IPTV and enjoy streaming your favorite movies on your smartphone.
How to Stream Helix IPTV on Smart TV
- Download the Helix IPTV apk file and copy it on a USB Drive.
- Enable the Unknown Sources option in Settings.
1. Plug the USB drive into the HDMI Port of your Smart TV.
2. Open the USB drive on your Smart TV.
3. Tap the Helix IPTV apk file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the application.
4. After installing the app, open it and fill in the login details given by the Helix provider at the time of purchase.
5. Now, play any TV show or Live TV channel and watch it on your Smart TV.
Related: Supreme TV IPTV: Subscription, Review, and Installation Guide
How to Watch Helix IPTV on PC ( Mac and Windows)
1. The first thing to do is to install the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Open the VLC Media Player application after installation.
3. Tap the Media tab exhibited on the menu bar.
4. Scroll down and select the option Open Network Stream.
5. A menu pops up on the screen, click the Network tab.
6. Enter the M3U URL of Helix IPTV and select the Play button to load the content.
7. Once loaded, select any video content and watch it on your PC.
How to Install Helix IPTV on Firestick
1. On your Firestick home screen, click the Find tab and tap Search.
2. Search for the Downloader app and install it on your Firestick.
3. After installing the app, tap the Allow button and grant access to the required permissions.
4. Go to the Firestick home screen by pressing the home button on your Firestick remote.
5. Click the Settings icon and tap the tile, My Fire TV.
6. Tap Developer Options and select the option Install Unknown apps.
7. Navigate to the Downloader and click the toggle switch to turn it On.
8. Now, open the Downloader app and type the Helix IPTV apk link on the URL box.
9. Select Go and wait for the app to download.
10. Then, tap the Install button on the pop-up menu.
11. Once downloaded, open the app and enter your Helix IPTV credentials.
12. Now, enjoy streaming thousands of movies and TV shows on a larger screen.
Related: IPTV Gang – Stream 30000 Channels at €15
Helix IPTV is a decent streaming option to watch popular channels from the USA, UK, Canada, and much more countries. If you’re facing any difficulties in accessing this IPTV service, you can contact customer service. This IPTV service offers 24/7/365 customer support to its users. If you are not satisfied with the Helix IPTV service, you can get a refund within 15 days. As all IPTV services are illegal, using a VPN on your device is mandatory. VPN masks your real IP address and ensures the users a safe streaming experience.