Nasa IPTV offers live TV for a premium price. It is an APK service with 99.9% server uptime. It is one of the IPTV providers with built-in EPG support. You will experience buffer-free streaming as the Nasa IPTV has Anti-freeze technology.
If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from different genres, such as action, kids, movies, sports, and many more.
The added advantage of this IPTV is that it lets you stream live sports events. It is possible to stream the IPTV content on 2 devices simultaneously.
The IPTV offers stable servers and ensures there are no freezes when streaming. The IPTV provider offers live TV channels in multiple languages, including Arabic, English, and French.
- No. of Channels: 12,000+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: Thousands of movies and TV series
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, and Android TV.
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: No
- Payment Options: Paypal, Payoneer, Paysera, Credit/Debit card, or a bank transfer.
Is Nasa IPTV Legal?
No. Nasa IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for Nasa IPTV?
Go to Nasa IPTV’s official website (https://nasa-iptv.net). Choose the subscription plan and click the SUBSCRIBE button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email/Whatsapp with the IPTV login credentials, such as Xtream Codes API and M3U URL.
The Nasa IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table.
|3 Months Family||$20|
|6 Months Family||$30|
|12 Months Family||$40|
|12 Months Family (Two Devices)||$65|
|24 Months Family||$70|
|36 Months Family||$90|
How to Login to Nasa IPTV?
Install Nasa IPTV’s APK file on your streaming device and then launch it to enter the Playlist URL and stream the desired content.
How to Stream Nasa IPTV on Streaming Devices
It can be accessed on multiple devices, such as
- Android devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Android Smart TV
- Enigma 2
Install Nasa IPTV APK on Android Devices
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android Smartphone to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Settings → Apps → Chrome → Install unknown apps → Toggle the button on Allow from this sources.
2. From a web browser, download the latest version of the Nasa IPTV APK file.
3. Install the APK file of the IPTV Provider and select Open.
4. Login and play the IPTV content of your choice on your Android device.
Stream Nasa IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for GSE Smart IPTV Player on App Store and select the Get button.
3. Launch the GSE Smart IPTV app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of Nasa IPTV, such as the M3U URL.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iOS device.
Watch Nasa IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
BlueStacks is the best Android emulator for Windows or Mac PC. You can install any of the Android APK files on your PC using the BlueStacks emulator. Get the emulator from its official website.
1. Download the Nasa IPTV APK from the official website.
2. Open the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
3. Sign in with your Google Account details.
4. Click the Install APK button on the BlueStacks app.
5. Select the APK file and install it on the emulator.
6. Open the IPTV app and log in with your credentials to stream the IPTV channels.
NOTE: If you don’t want to install Bluestacks on your PC, choose a VLC player to stream the M3U Playlist of Nasa IPTV. Moreover, this provider also offers web player support. So, you can use the web player to stream this IPTV through your preferred web browser.
Get Nasa IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream the Nasa IPTV app.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of Nasa IPTV APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the IPTV app.
4. Now, enter the sign-in details and finish the sign-in process.
5. Finally, select any content and start streaming.
Install Nasa IPTV on Android TV
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android TV to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Android TV Settings > Select Device Preferences > Choose Security & Restrictions > Unknown Sources.
2. Go to the web browser on your PC, and download the latest version of the Nasa IPTV APK file.
3. Copy the APK file on the USB and connect it to your TV.
4. Open File Manager on TV to install the APK file of the IPTV Provider and select Open.
5. Login and play the IPTV content or playlist of your choice on your Android TV.
Stream Nasa IPTV on Kodi
Kodi users can stream Nasa IPTV on any of the compatible devices with the help of the PVR IPTV Simple Client Addon to stream the TV channel playlists.
1. Launch the Kodi app > click the TV option on the left panel.
2. Select Enter add-on browser > PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
3. Click Configure > General. Select the Location option to choose Remote Path (Internet Address) option.
4. Select the OK > choose the M3U Play List URL.
5. Enter the M3U Play List URL and select the OK button.
6. Select Enable > Channels to load the TV channels using the M3U file and stream the IPTV content on Kodi.
Stream Nasa IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the Nasa IPTV M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
Watch Nasa IPTV on Enigma 2
1. Launch a browser on the PC to visit the Putty website (putty.org).
2. Download and install the software on your PC.
3. Note the IP Address shown and launch Putty Software.
4. Now enter the IP address and change the connection to Telnet.
5. Input the Nasa IPTV login details and select Open.
6. Restart the Enigma device and access the IPTV channel Playlist.
The following are the best alternatives for Nasa IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case any not worNasa or if the IPTV is currently down.
IPTV Promotions is the best alternative to this IPTV Provider. It includes 18,000+ TV channels and 1,50,000+ VOD. It doesn’t offer any free trial and it costs $12.5 per month. Additionally, it supports streaming IPTV content on 5 devices. It even supports external players such as Root IPTV and ZalTV IPTV.
The Amazing TV IPTV
The Amazing TV IPTV is yet another premium IPTV service provider with 10,370 live TV channels, 24,000+ Movies, and 2500+ TV series. It doesn’t offer any free trial and it costs €16.99 per month. Additionally, it even supports external players such as Pocket IPTV and Tivimate IPTV Player.
Private IPTV is yet another premium IPTV service provider with 51,922+ TV channels and 19,000+ VOD content. It doesn’t offer a free trial and costs $10 per month. It supports streaming IPTV content on 5 devices. Additionally, it even supports external players such as IPTVX and IPTV Smarters Player
Nasa IPTV has a wide-range collection of Arabic live networks and other international channels. It is considered one of the premium IPTV providers. Since Nasa IPTV is built with its stand-alone application for all Android-based devices, you don’t need to install a third-party IPTV Player. Besides traditional channels, Nasa offers exclusive sports events with live and highlight matches. If you have any problem with the provider, contact its 24/7 customer care support.