|Credit/Debit card, and Bitcoin
|Free Trial/Paid Trial
|12 hours Free trial/48 hours trial for €2
|No. of Channels
Planet IPTV is a premium IPTV provider that offers 4000+ live channels and 20000+ VOD content. With this provider, there is a 12-hour free trial service available, and the subscription fee starts at €15 per month. Unfortunately, it doesn’t provide any official app to stream the IPTV content. Instead, you need to use the external IPTV player that supports Planet IPTV’s playlist URL or login credentials to stream the IPTV content.
It is a standalone service with 99.9% server uptime. So, users of this provider can stream their desired media content at any time without server downtime issues. In addition to that, it is one of the IPTV providers that ensures a buffer-free streaming experience.
With this provider, you can enjoy live TV channels and on-demand content from various countries like the Netherlands, UK, Bulgaria, America, Canada, and much more. The media library consists of different kinds of genres such as action, kids, movies, news, sports, etc. All these media content are available to stream at SD, HD, and FHD video resolution.
Is Planet IPTV Legal?
No. Planet IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest NordVPN, the best VPN for IPTV streaming in the market, with rich features and stable connectivity.
How to Sign Up for Planet IPTV?
Go to Planet IPTV‘s official website. Choose the subscription plan and click the Get This Plan button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from PayPal, Credit payment, or Crypto payment. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as the M3U Playlist.
The Planet IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table.
How to Login to Planet IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch any IPTV Player to enter the Planet IPTV playlist URL to stream the desired content.
Install Planet IPTV on Android Devices
There is no official Planet IPTV app in the Google Play Store. So, install a Python IPTV Player and access the IPTV provider’s channel playlist.
1. Open the Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for the Python IPTV and choose the app on the Play Store.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the app.
4. Sign in to the app by configuring the M3U Playlist that you received from Planet IPTV to stream channels.
Watch Planet IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
You can stream this IPTV on Windows and Mac PCs via an IPTV Player app. Fortunately, the player app is officially available on the Play Store. So, install Bluestacks from its official website on your PC and directly download iMPlayer on your PC.
1. Open BlueStacks on your Windows/Mac PC and log in using your Google Account username & password.
2. Launch Google Play Store > Click the Search bar > Find iMPlayer.
3. Click Install to download and select Open to launch the app on your PC.
4. Select the M3U playlist or enter the M3U URL of the Planet IPTV provider to sign in.
5. Load the IPTV channel playlist to stream the IPTV on PC.
Install Planet IPTV on iPhone or iPad Devices
On iPhone or iPad, you can use Mega IPTV to stream the media content offered by Planet IPTV.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for Mega IPTV on the App Store and select the Get button.
3. Launch the IPTV Player app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of the IPTV provider such as the M3U URL.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iPhone or iPad Devices.
Watch Planet IPTV on Apple TV
1. Open the Apple TV App Store > click Search bar.
2. Search for IPTVX using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app → click Get.
4. Tap on Open to launch the app on Apple TV.
5. Enter the IPTV M3U URL to log in and start watching it.
Get Planet IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream Planet IPTV via IPTV Stalker Player.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of the IPTV Stalker Player APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the IPTV Stalker Player.
4. Provide the Planet IPTV Playlist URL to load the channel playlist.
6. Start streaming the TV channels.
Install Planet IPTV on Android TV
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Smart TV and select the Search bar.
2. Search for the Wesopro IPTV app and select it from the search results.
3. Click the Install button to get the Player app on the Smart TV.
4. Click Open to launch the Wesopro IPTV app on the Smart TV.
5. Enter the Planet IPTV’s login details to choose the TV channels and stream on your TV.
Install Planet IPTV on Samsung/LG Smart TV
On your smart TVs, you can install Set IPTV from the respective app store to watch the content offered by the IPTV service provider.
1. On the Samsung/LG Smart TV remote, press the Home button.
2. Select Samsung Smart Hub/LG TV Content Store.
3. Click on the Search icon to find Set IPTV.
4. Select the app and click the Install button.
5. Click Open to launch and stream Planet IPTV on smart TV.
Watch Planet IPTV on Kodi
Kodi users can stream Planet IPTV on any of the compatible devices with the help of the PVR IPTV Simple Client Addon to stream the TV channel playlists.
1. Launch the Kodi app > click the TV option on the left panel.
2. Select Enter add-on browser > PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
3. Click Configure > General. Select the Location option to choose the Remote Path (Internet Address) option.
4. Select the OK > choose the M3U Play List URL.
5. Enter the M3U Play List URL and select the OK button.
6. Select Enable > Channels to load the TV channels using the M3U file and stream Planet IPTV on Kodi.
Stream Planet IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the Planet IPTV’s M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
Watch Planet IPTV on Formuler
On your Formuler device, you need to use MyTVOnline to stream Planet IPTV. So, download and install the MyTVOnline app from the Google Play Store on Formuler.
1. Launch the MyTVOnline app on your Formuler device.
2. Note the MAC address > choose Add Portal > enter Portal name.
3. Enter the M3U URL link in the Portal URL field > click Connect.
4. Watch Planet IPTV on your Forumuler.
Watch Planet IPTV on Enigma
You need to use the PuTTY Software to stream Planet IPTV on an Enigma device. As a pre-requisite process, you should visit the Putty website (putty.org) through any browser to download and install it on your PC.
1. Turn on the Enigma device and follow the below navigation to find the IP Address of the device.
Settings → Setup→ System Network Device→ Setup Adapter→ Settings
2. Make a note of the IP Address displayed on the Enigma screen.
3. Launch Putty Software and enter the IP address you noted in the hostname section.
4. Select Telnet as the connection type and hit the Open button.
5. Type Root as the default login and click the Enter key.
6. Input the IPTV login details and select Open.
7. Restart the Enigma device and access the IPTV channel Playlist.
The following are the best alternatives to Planet IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case the IPTV service is having issues or if the IPTV is currently down.
|Media Library Included
|19000+ live channels and 56000+ VOD
|Android, iOS, Apple TV, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Formuler, MAG, Enigma, and Smart TV
|Player Klub IPTV
|3500 live channels and 14000 VODs
|Android, iOS, Apple TV, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Kodi, MAG, and Smart TV
|15,000+ TV channels and 1,00,000+ VOD
|Android, iOS, Apple TV, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, and Smart TV