There are a lot of IPTV player apps available in the App Store to watch your favorite IPTV content on Apple TV. It includes both premium and free IPTV players. However, Apple TV users should select the right one to make the streaming experience better. It is only possible to find the best IPTV player app for Apple TV by comparing the popular applications along with subscriptions. Users might have different preferences when it comes to the right IPTV player app for their devices.
Best IPTV Player for Apple TV
We have taken 17 of the best IPTV player apps for Apple TV into consideration. By comparing the characteristic features of these applications, it may be possible for users to figure out the best application for the device.
|IPTV||Playlists Links||Basic Subscription||Download Link|
|GSE Smart IPTV||M3U Playlist and Xtream Codes||Free||Visit App Store|
|IPTV Smarters||M3U File and URL||Free||Visit App Store|
|OttPlayer||M3U and M3U8 Playlists||Free||Visit App Store|
|iPlayTV||Xtream Codes||$5.99||Visit App Store|
|Flex IPTV||M3U Playlists||Free||Visit App Store|
|IPTV Player||M3U, XSPF, and JSPF||Free||Visit App Store|
|Cloud Stream IPTV Player||M3U and M3U8||Free||Visit App Store|
|IP Television – IPTV M3U||M3U and M3U8||$1.99||Visit App Store|
|rIPTV||Multiple IPTV playlists||$4.99||Visit App Store|
|XCIPTV Player||M3U URL and Xtream Codes||Free||Visit App Store|
|IPTVX||M3U, M3U8, and Xtream API||Free||Visit App Store|
|IPTV – Watch TV Online||M3U, Xtream Codes, and XSPF playlists||Free||Visit App Store|
|Gecko IPTV Player||M3U, Username, and Password||Free||Visit App Store|
|UniPlayer||M3U or M3U8||$1.00||Visit App Store|
|iProTV||M3U Playlist and Xtream Codes||$6.99||Visit App Store|
|iLook ott player||M3U8 and M3U||Free||Visit App Store|
|IPTV+||M3U URL||Free||Visit App Store|
Is IPTV Legal?
It is a known fact that some IPTV services include IPTV content without proper copyrights. For the same reason, these services are at risk of being taken down. It also attracts hackers to your streaming device. The issue can be overcome with a subscription to one of the best VPNs for IPTV, like NordVPN or ExpressVPN. These services are known to give the best online security for streaming devices.
GSE Smart IPTV
GSE Smart IPTV is the advanced IPTV player to stream live and non-live TV streams. Its supports adding and exporting playlists, favorites, and more. Thus, it is considered the best IPTV player for Apple TV. GSE Smart IPTV is available for Android, iPhone, iPad, and MacBook. The advanced built-in player supports most formats, including M3U, RTMP, JSON, etc.
- GSE supports Chromecast and AirPlay.
- It supports Local, Remote, and Secure Playlists.
- It lets you dynamically switch between languages.
- With Playlist Manager, you can add local playlists and edit them.
- It gives you the option to record Live TV.
Best Pick: It supports exporting database playlists to M3U format.
Drawbacks: The app might include multiple ads.
IPTV Smarters Pro is the best IPTV Player for Android. After gaining popularity among Android users, the developers of IPTV Smarters started rolling out for each platform. IPTV Smarters for Apple TV allows you to watch live and Video-On-Demand streams. IPTV Smarters does not provide any content for the users. As a client, you have to provide the content to be streamed on the player.
- The users can stream live and VOD titles, movies, series, etc.
- This IPTV Player supports M3U, Xtream API, EPG, and parental control.
- Simple and user-friendly application.
- Allow you to pick up videos where you left off.
Best Pick: It provides movie ratings, cast info, and movie descriptions.
Drawbacks: You might encounter buffering issues in the app.
Watch all your favorite TV channels under one roof with OttPlayer. It is an all-in-one app to access your favorite IPTV channels. It lets you stream IPTV from other sources. The best part of using OttPlayer is its simple design and user interface. It is available for different platforms, including Apple TV. The protocols supported by OttPlayer include HLS, RTMP, RTSP, and TS by UDP.
- It provides playlist support for M3U8.
- Manage the playlist icons for channels.
- It helps you to adjust the channel order.
- EPG support.
Best Pick: There are no ad interruptions while using this IPTV player.
Drawbacks: You can’t record any shows from the provider.
With iPlayTV, Apple TV users can stream live TV channels or VOD content instantly. It is one best IPTV players to feature organized content. You can use this IPTV Player to access multiple playlists, including Xtream Codes and M3U. It features an easy-to-use interface, and you can watch any stream on the go. Besides this, it supports searching for TV channels and VOD titles in the playlists.
- It supports channel preview and adding of favorite channels.
- Full EPG guide and Xtream Codes support.
- This app supports most of the IPTV playlists along with multiple audio and subtitle tracks.
Best Pick: iPlay TV lets users cast IPTV content from smartphones to other devices.
Drawbacks: Automatic resets might cause in loss of playlists and settings.
Another IPTV Player which delivers live and on-demand videos is the Flex IPTV. It is the most convenient IPTV Player for Apple TV. The user interface of this application is simple and neat. Users can easily switch between the channels using this advanced IPTV Player. However, like most IPTV Players, Flex IPTV doesn’t provide any content to the users. Instead, the client has to provide the playlist.
- It supports both local and remote playlists.
- Fast switching between the channels.
- Allow you to add your favorite channels.
- You can automatically update the playlists from external sources.
- It offers XMLTV EPG support and a history of watched channels.
- The users can upload playlists via browser or iTunes.
Best Pick: Flex IPTV lets you lock channels with its Parental Control features.
Drawbacks: It doesn’t have support for external players.
The IPTV Player is yet another advanced IPTV solution that satisfies all our needs. It makes your Apple TV a hub of entertainment with its advanced technologies. Whenever the client adds a playlist, it automatically loads the playlist, scans it, and previews it. IPTV Player is available for Apple TV as well. However, it doesn’t contain any playlists, and the users are expected to add their favorite playlists to it.
- It allows us to add local and remote M3U, XSPF, and JSPF playlists.
- Scans, loads, and previews channels automatically.
- Channels are synchronized with your account so that you can access channels from multiple devices.
- It has a built-in high-quality video player to stream IPTV content.
- Allow you to create, edit, and share playlists with your friends.
- You can sync videos or playlists with other devices through the web browser.
- The parental control feature is also available.
Best Pick: This app supports video casting using Chromecast and AirPlay.
Drawbacks: You can get some features only with in-app purchases.
Cloud Stream IPTV Player
Cloud Stream IPTV Player is another best IPTV player for Apple TV. This IPTV player is free but includes in-app subscriptions at an affordable price. The interface of the Cloud Stream IPTV Player is simple and intuitive. It lets the users manage and plays the IPTV playlists with ease. The Pro version supports background playback, Chromecast, and an external player.
- It supports personalizing your playlists.
- You can play multiple streams with the help of a UDP proxy.
- It provides M3U and M3U8 support.
- You can add playlists from the file system or the internet.
- The IPTV supports creating a backup of all your playlists.
Best Pick: The app includes features for parental controls.
Drawbacks: Some of the features are reserved for the premium version.
IP Television – IPTV M3U
Start watching your favorite IPTV channels on your Apple TVOS with the IP Television app. It is the most powerful IPTV player for watching global and international channels. This IPTV is easy to use, versatile, and gets constant updates. With IP Television, you can upload or create channels and playlists. You can upload channels or playlists in M3U8 format.
- Insert and manage the channel playlists.
- It is an easy-to-use IPTV player with an EPG guide.
- You can add playlists by Xtream-Codes or M3U URL.
- The app supports buying multiple playlist packets.
- It supports play/pause on online TV or video streaming.
Best Pick: It provides you with 4 different ways to add channels.
Drawbacks: Some of the features can be accessed only with in-app purchases.
rIPTV is one of the best IPTV player apps that allows you to stream multiple video contents without any buffering. This IPTV has a user-friendly UI and is available for all Apple devices, including Apple TV. Also, you can find showtimes for your favorite shows. In addition, watch trailers, browse photos, and display ratings and information about the shows or movies you like.
- Easy-to-use user interface along with EPG support.
- Favorite Manager to store your favorite channels.
- Automatically upload and refresh your Playlists without the need for manual reload.
- It supports multiple IPTV playlists along with infinite channel scrolling.
Best Pick: It allows you to play/pause videos on live TV.
Drawbacks: The app might lack a few key features.
XCIPTV Player is one of the best IPTV Players for Apple TV, and it is available for free download in the App Store. This IPTV Player has M3U URL support as well as Xtream Codes. It provides IMDB information for VOD content. This IPTV Player also has Premium Activation for advanced settings and features.
- Stream Live TV channels with EPG support.
- TV catch-up to watch live TV channels at the desired time.
- Multi-screen option to stream 4 TV channels at a time.
- Favorites tab to add Live TV channel and VOD content.
Best Pick: It provides multi-screen and IMDB info for VOD content.
Drawbacks: The app does not have external Player support.
Like other IPTV players, this IPTV also does not provide any content. The users must provide their content to use this app. You can choose your navigation style from the options – horizontal or vertical styles. With this feature, you can explore channels, categories, EPG, and more in the style you like. IPTVX also syncs all the data with your Apple iCloud account so that you can access it from any of your Apple devices.
- It has different sections like the Recent section, Continue Watching section, and Favorites section.
- It has an auto EPG function that helps you find the EPG file if it is available on the server.
- Supports Parental Control feature and streaming of multiple playlists.
- It gives you detailed info about movies, TV series, live channels, and more.
Best Pick: The app allows you to hide channels and categories.
Drawbacks: Users might encounter streaming issues like buffering.
IPTV – Watch TV Online
The IPTV – Watch TV Online is a very good IPTV player where you can add and stream IPTV content from your provider. It also supports Electronic Program Guide. The app makes it easy to access VOD content from the provider. It also supports multiple network protocols like FTP, HTTP, MMS, RSS/Atom, RTMP, RTP, RTSP, UDP, etc. It is a user-friendly player and has a very attractive layout.
- It supports M3U, XSPF playlists, and also Xtream Codes API.
- Powerful IPTV player that streams content without application freezes.
- It supports network streaming formats like Apple HLS, Flash RTMP, MPEG-DASH, RTP/RTSP ISMA/3GPP PSS, and more.
- Gives you a reminder from TV-Guide about broadcasts.
Best Pick: The IPTV app provides a Dark mode.
Drawbacks: You can get a few features only with in-app purchases.
Gecko IPTV Player
Gecko IPTV is one of the best IPTV players for your Apple TV. Like many other IPTVs, Gecko IPTV Player does not offer any content. The IPTV allows you to select the languages and subtitles when streaming movies and series. Users can access the app for free during the first seven days. During this free period, all the features are enabled.
- It gives you three different themes to choose from.
- Gives you details like trailers, Movie Posters, and info on the videos.
- It allows you to add channels to Favorites and has a simple user interface.
Best Pick: Users can choose any language for movies and subtitles.
Drawbacks: The app has frequent streaming issues.
UniPlayer is a simple and user-friendly IPTV player application. It is available in the App Store of your Apple TV. It is a premium IPTV app with a monthly subscription plan of $1. However, users can get the first 30 days on the application for free. The app includes a section for archives that features shows that you previously missed.
- Includes parental control features to lock channels
- It is easy to manage your playlists
- Provides customer support for the users
- Users can sync their accounts across devices
Best Pick: It is easy to add, edit, and delete multiple playlists on this application.
Drawbacks: It does not support external players.
iProTV is a feature-filled IPTV Player application for your Apple TV. It includes support for multi-views. It means that users can watch 4 live channels simultaneously on the application. It includes support for external players like VLC media players. The iProTV app supports synchronization. In other words, when you add a playlist to one of your devices, it gets added to another device with the app. It also records the progress time from another device.
- Download your favorite movies and TV shows to watch offline
- AirPlay and picture-in-picture support
- Supports TV catch-up or replay feature
- Include support for list view and grid view of channels that users can choose
Best Pick: The app supports up to 6 profiles with individual features for each profile.
Drawbacks: No free version of the app is available for users.
iLook ott player
iLook ott player is one of the best IPTV player apps for your Apple TV. It is easy to configure these playlists in the app and access the content. The best part of this application is that it does not include any interrupting ads. The IPTV elevates your streaming experience with its features.
- It has a dedicated built-in search function to find IPTV content
- It lets users add more than one profile for different users
- Users can add multiple playlist files
- Has support for electronic program guide from the provider
Best Pick: Users can choose any convenient language in the app.
Drawbacks: The app might have frequent streaming issues like buffering and freezing.
IPTV+ is a simple IPTV Player loaded with extraordinary features. You can watch Live TV channels on this IPTV Player through M3U URL with EPG support. It has extensive support for subtitles. This IPTV also provides many customization options. You can easily find the content on this IPTV Player through the Advanced Search function.
- Picture-in-Picture mode to stream TV channels and look for alternatives.
- Favorite Manager to add your favorite channels, media files, and playlists.
- Replay option to stream missed-out content whenever you want.
- Multiple IPTV playlists support streaming as many TV channels.
Best Pick: This IPTV has Replay, multiple playlists, and Picture-in-picture mode.
Drawbacks: The app does not have parental controls and external player support.
It completely depends on the preferences of the user to decide the right application to access IPTV content. These applications offer all the basic features for IPTV streaming. Moreover, users need to take into consideration the type of playlist links that these applications support. It is better if the service provides customer assistance for the users.