Private IPTV offers live TV for a premium price. It is a standalone IPTV service with 99.99% server uptime. You will experience buffer-free streaming as the IPTV Provider support has Anti-freeze technology.
If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from different genres such as action, kids, movies, sports, news, and more.
The added advantage of this IPTV is that it lets you stream PPV and live sports events. It is possible to stream the IPTV content on 5 devices simultaneously.
The IPTV offers stable servers and ensures there are no freezes when streaming. The IPTV provider offers live TV channels from the UK, USA, Canada, & Other Countries. This IPTV provider can be accessed via external players like IPTV Smarters Player, and IPTVX.
- No. of Channels: 51,922+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: 19,000+ titles of movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: No
- Payment Options: Credit/Debit Card, E-transfer, etc
Is Private IPTV Legal?
No. Private IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest NordVPN, the best VPN for IPTV streaming in the market, with rich features and stable connectivity.
How to Sign Up for Private IPTV?
Go to Private IPTV‘s official website (https://privateiptvaccess.com). Choose the subscription plan and click the GET THIS PLAN button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from the card options. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as M3U URL.
Private IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table.
How to Login to Private IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch an IPTV Player on your device to enter the Private IPTV Playlist URL and stream the desired content.
How to Stream Private IPTV on Streaming Devices
It can be accessed on multiple devices such as
- Android devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Android Smart TV
Install Private IPTV on Android Devices
There is no official Private IPTV app in the Google Play Store. So, install an IPTV Player and access the IPTV provider’s channel playlist.
1. Open Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for the Pocket and choose the app on the Play Store.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the Pocket IPTV app.
4. Sign in to the app with the IPTV credentials to stream channels.
Watch Private IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
Since this IPTV provider supports M3U URL credentials, you can download the VLC media player on your PC from its official website to stream IPTV titles.
1. Launch the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Select Media tab > choose Open Network Stream.
3. Input the Private IPTV Playlist URL of the IPTV provider and select the Play button.
Stream Private IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for UniPlayer on App Store and select the Get button.
3. Launch the UniPlayer app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of Private IPTV, such as the M3U URL.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iOS device.
Get Private IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream Private IPTV via Casper IPTV Player.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of the Casper IPTV Player APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the Casper IPTV Player app.
4. Choose the Playlists option and select the + icon to enter the Playlist name.
5. Provide the Private IPTV Playlist URL to load the channel playlist.
6. Start streaming the TV channels.
Install Private IPTV on Android TV
To stream IPTV provider on your Android TV,
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Smart TV and select the Search bar.
2. Search for the Sparkle IPTV app and select it from the search result.
3. Click the Install button to initiate the IPTV Player to download on the Smart TV.
4. Click Open to launch the Sparkle IPTV app on the Smart TV.
5. Enter the Private IPTV login details to choose the TV channels and stream on your TV.
Watch Private IPTV on Kodi
Kodi users can stream Private IPTV on any of the compatible devices with the help of the PVR IPTV Simple Client Addon to stream the TV channel playlists.
1. Launch the Kodi app > click the TV option on the left panel.
2. Select Enter add-on browser > PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
3. Click Configure > General. Select the Location option to choose Remote Path (Internet Address) option.
4. Select the OK > choose the M3U Play List URL.
5. Enter the M3U Play List URL and select the OK button.
6. Select Enable > Channels to load the TV channels using the M3U file and stream the IPTV content on Kodi.
Stream Private IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the Private IPTV M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
The following are the best alternatives for this IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case any not working or if the IPTV is currently down.
Bunny Streams IPTV
Bunny Streams IPTV is the best alternative to this IPTV Provider. It includes 15,000+ TV channels and 40,000+ VOD. It offers a 1-day free trial and costs $15 per month. It even supports external players such as IPTV Lite Player and Root IPTV.
Bird IPTV is one of the premium IPTV service providers, and it includes 12,000+ TV channels and 15,000+ VOD. It offers a one-day free trial and costs $11.11 per month. Additionally, it even supports external players such as Mega IPTV and MXL IPTV.
URSA IPTV is yet another premium IPTV service provider with 12,000+ TV channels and 5,000+ VOD. It doesn’t offer a free trial and costs $10 per month. It supports streaming IPTV content on 5 devices. Additionally, it even supports external players such as GSE Smart IPTV, and iPlayTV Player.
At an affordable price, Private IPTV offers a lot of live channels and VOD content. All premium channels offered by this provider are available to stream in SD, HD, and 4K video resolution. If you have any queries while using Private IPTV, you can raise your doubts & questions with the help of the 24/7 dedicated customer support. If you are new to IPTV, you can definitely try this IPTV provider.