Project IPTV offers live TV for a premium price. It is a standalone IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) service with stable server uptime. It is one of the IPTV providers with built-in EPG support, and users of this provider will get a buffer-free streaming experience.
If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from different genres, such as action, kids, movies, sports, adult channels, and many more.
The added advantage of this IPTV is that it lets you stream PPV and live sports events. It is possible to stream the IPTV content on 4 devices simultaneously.
The IPTV offers stable servers and ensures there are no freezes when streaming. The IPTV provider offers live TV channels from the US, UK, and a few other countries.
- No. of Channels: 3000+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: Thousands of movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, and Android TV.
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: Yes (24-hour)
- Payment Options: Credit/Debit card, and bank transfer.
Is Project IPTV Legal?
No. Project IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest NordVPN, the best VPN for IPTV streaming in the market, with rich features and stable connectivity.
How to Sign Up for Project IPTV?
Go to Project IPTV‘s official website. Choose the subscription plan and contact the Project IPTV support center via registered mail. Follow the required procedure and complete the payment. On successful payment completion, users will receive the IPTV login credentials and activation code via email, such as Xtream Codes.
Project IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table. The benefit of using this IPTV is it includes a free trial for one day.
|Number of Connections
|Cost Per Month
How to Login to Project IPTV?
Download the APK file of the IPTV provider and install it on your streaming device. Next, enter the login details of the IPTV service and start streaming your favorite IPTV content.
How to Stream Project IPTV on Streaming Devices
It can be accessed on multiple devices, such as
- Android devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Android Smart TV
Install Project IPTV APK on Android Devices
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android Smartphone to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Settings → Apps → Chrome → Install unknown apps → Toggle the button on Allow from this sources.
2. From a web browser, download the latest version of the Project IPTV APK file.
3. Install the APK file of the IPTV Provider and select Open.
4. Login and play the IPTV content of your choice on your Android device.
Watch Project IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
BlueStacks is the best Android emulator for Windows or Mac PC. You can install any of the Android APK files on your PC using the BlueStacks emulator. Get the emulator from its official website.
1. Download the Project IPTV APK from the official website.
2. Open the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
3. Sign in with your Google Account details.
4. Click the Install APK button on the BlueStacks app.
5. Select the APK file and install it on the emulator.
6. Open the IPTV app and log in with your credentials to stream the IPTV channels.
Get Project IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream the Project IPTV app.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of Project IPTV APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the IPTV app.
4. Now, enter the sign-in details and finish the sign-in process.
5. Finally, select any content and start streaming.
Install Project IPTV on Android TV
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android TV to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Android TV Settings > Select Device Preferences > Choose Security & Restrictions > Unknown Sources.
2. Go to the web browser on your PC, and download the latest version of the Project IPTV APK file.
3. Copy the APK file on the USB and connect it to your TV.
4. Open File Manager on TV to install the APK file of the IPTV Provider and select Open.
5. Login and play the IPTV content or playlist of your choice on your Android TV.
The following are the best alternatives for Project IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case any not working or if the IPTV is currently down.
Spacex IPTV is the best alternative to this IPTV Provider. It includes 1,000+ TV channels and 3,000+ VOD content. It offers a 3-day free trial, and its subscription cost starts from $19.99 per month. This provider supports streaming IPTV content on 4 devices. Additionally, it even supports external players such as Shake TV IPTV and PotPlayer.
HydroGEN TV is yet another premium IPTV service provider with 10,000+ live TV content. It doesn’t offer any free trial and costs $10 per month. It supports streaming IPTV content on 5 devices. Additionally, it even supports external players such as PotPlayer and Simple IPTV.
Rising IPTV is yet another premium IPTV service provider with 11,000+ TV channels and thousands of VOD content. It offers a 24-hour free trial and costs $14.99 for one month. Additionally, it even supports external players such as Rayo IPTV and OTT Navigator IPTV.
Project IPTV is a one-stop solution to explore numerous media content in various streaming resolutions. This provider has TV catchup support along with EPG support. It also offers a buffering-free streaming experience if you connect your device to a strong network connection.
On top of that, they have dedicated customer support through email and contact forms. You can reach them if you come up with any IPTV not working issues with the service. Your problem with the provider will be resolved within 3-4 business days.