Morocco IPTV offers live TV for a premium price. It is a standalone IPTV service with 99.9% server uptime. It is one of the IPTV providers with built-in EPG support. You can get IPTV updates and customized settings frequently.
If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from different genres, such as action, kids, movies, sports, news, and more.
The IPTV offers stable servers and ensures there are no freezes when streaming. The IPTV provider offers live TV channels from Arab, Europe, America & other countries. This IPTV provider can be accessed via external players like Ministra IPTV Player and OnPoint IPTV.
- No. of Channels: 18,000+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: 11,000+ movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: Yes (24-hour)
- Payment Options: Bank transfer via RIB, Credit/Debit Card, Cash Plus, Wafacash, and Western Union.
Is Morocco IPTV Legal?
No. Morocco IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest NordVPN, the best VPN for IPTV streaming in the market, with rich features and stable connectivity.
How to Sign Up for Morocco IPTV?
Go to Morocco IPTV‘s official website (https://morocco-iptv.com). Choose the subscription plan and click the Choose Plan button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from the available transaction modes. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as IPTV links and Xtream Codes API.
Morocco IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table. The benefit of using this IPTV service is it includes a one-day free trial service.
|Cost for Forfaits Basic
|Cost for Premium packages
|13.54€ / 149 Dhs
|22.62€ / 249 Dhs
|18.08€ / 199 Dhs
|31,70€ / 349 Dhs
|28.64€ / 299 Dhs
|47.79€ / 499 Dhs
How to Login to Morocco IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch an IPTV Player on your device to enter the Morocco IPTV Playlist URL and stream the desired content.
How to Stream Morocco IPTV on Streaming Devices
It can be accessed on multiple devices, such as
- Android devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Android Smart TV
Install Morocco IPTV on Android Devices
There is no official Morocco IPTV app in the Google Play Store. So, install Wesopro IPTV and access the IPTV provider’s channel playlist.
1. Open Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for the Wesopro IPTV Pro and choose the app on the Play Store.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the Wesopro IPTV Pro app.
4. Sign in to the app with the IPTV credentials to stream channels.
Watch Morocco IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
Since this IPTV provider supports M3U URL credentials, you can download the VLC media player on your PC from its official website to stream IPTV titles.
1. Launch the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Select Media tab > choose Open Network Stream.
3. Input the Morocco IPTV Playlist URL of the IPTV provider and select the Play button.
Stream Morocco IPTV on iOS Devices
On iPhone or iPad, you can use XCIPTV Player to stream the media content offered by the Morocco IPTV.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for XCIPTV Player on App Store and select the Get button.
3. Launch the XCIPTV Player app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of Morocco IPTV, such as the M3U format.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iOS device.
Watch Morocco IPTV on Apple TV
UniPlayer is a reliable platform that helps to stream the Morocco IPTV content on tvOS streaming devices. You can directly install it from the Apple App Store.
1. Open the Apple TV App Store > click Search bar.
2. Search for UniPlayer using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app → click Get.
4. Tap on Open to launch the UniPlayer app on Apple TV.
5. Enter the IPTV M3U URL to log in and start watching it.
Get Morocco IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream Morocco IPTV via OTT Navigator IPTV.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of the OTT Navigator IPTV APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the OTT Navigator IPTV app.
4. Choose the Playlists option and select the + icon to enter the Playlist name.
5. Provide the Morocco IPTV Playlist URL to load the channel playlist.
6. Start streaming the TV channels.
Install Morocco IPTV on Android TV
To stream this IPTV on your Android TV, you need to install the Batanga IPTV Player from the Play Store.
To stream IPTV provider on your Android TV,
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Smart TV and select the Search bar.
2. Search for the Batanga IPTV Player app and select it from the search result.
3. Click the Install button to initiate the IPTV Player to download on the Smart TV.
4. Click Open to launch the Batanga IPTV Player app on the Smart TV.
5. Enter the Morocco IPTV login details to choose the TV channels and stream on your TV.
Watch Morocco IPTV on Kodi
Kodi users can stream Morocco IPTV on any of the compatible devices with the help of the PVR IPTV Simple Client Addon to stream the TV channel playlists.
1. Launch the Kodi app > click the TV option on the left panel.
2. Select Enter add-on browser > PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
3. Click Configure > General. Select the Location option to choose Remote Path (Internet Address) option.
4. Select the OK > choose the M3U Play List URL.
5. Enter the M3U Play List URL and select the OK button.
6. Select Enable > Channels to load the TV channels using the M3U File and stream the IPTV content on Kodi.
Stream Morocco IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the Morocco IPTV M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
The following are the best alternatives for this IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case any not working or if the IPTV is currently down.
IPTV Trends is the best alternative to this IPTV Provider. It includes 19,000+ TV channels and 100+ VOD. It offers a 1-day paid trial for $2.99 and its subscription costs $18.99 per month. Additionally, it supports streaming IPTV content on 5 devices. It even supports external players such as Room IPTV and Duplex IPTV.
Gladiator Hosting IPTV
Gladiator Hosting IPTV is one of the premium IPTV service providers, and it includes 8,000+ TV channels and 25,000+ VOD content. The service allows users to stream all its media content for free. It supports streaming IPTV content on 5 devices. Additionally, it even supports external players such as Simple IPTV and IPTV Smart Purple Player.
Alfa IPTV is yet another premium IPTV service provider with 12,000+ TV channels and thousands of VOD content. It offers a free trial for 2 hours and costs 600 ₺ for 6 months. It supports streaming IPTV content on 2 devices. Additionally, it even supports external players such as SmartOne IPTV and Lucky IPTV Player.
Morocco IPTV mainly offers American, European, and Arabic channels. It is loaded with an extensive library of various media content. Like Marvel IPTV, you can get two different packages of subscription plans such as basic and premium.
If you choose basic plans, you can stream a limited number of media content with Full HD resolution. On the other side, Premium plans let you stream up to 4K quality without any buffering issues. Furthermore, it has built-in EPG support that helps you to find your favorite content easily.