Matrix IPTV offers live TV for a premium price. It is a standalone IPTV service with 99% server uptime. You will experience buffer-free streaming as the IPTV Provider support has Anti-freeze technology.
If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from different genres, such as action, kids, movies, sports, news, and more.
The added advantage of this IPTV service provider is that it lets you stream PPV, and It is possible to stream IPTV content on 5 devices simultaneously.
The IPTV offers stable servers and ensures there are no freezes when streaming. The IPTV provider offers live TV channels from the UK, USA, Canada, & Other Countries. This IPTV provider can be accessed via external players like Lazy Delux IPTV Player and Dual Player IPTV.
- No. of Channels: 10,000+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: Thousands of movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: Yes (48-hour paid trial)
- Payment Options: Credit/Debit Card
Is Matrix IPTV Legal?
No. Matrix IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for Matrix IPTV?
Go to Matrix IPTV‘s official website (https://matrixbilling.net/billing). Choose the subscription plan and click the Order Now button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from the card options. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as M3U URL and Xtream Codes API.
Matrix IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table. The benefit of using this IPTV is it includes a 2-day paid trial service for $3.00 USD.
|Subscription Plan Duration||1 Connection||3 Connections||5 Connections|
How to Login to Matrix IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch an IPTV Player on your device to enter the Matrix IPTV Playlist URL and stream the desired content.
How to Stream Matrix IPTV on Streaming Devices
It can be accessed on multiple devices, such as
- Android devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Android Smart TV
Install Matrix IPTV on Android Devices
There is no official Matrix IPTV app in the Google Play Store. So, install Master IPTV Player and access the IPTV provider’s channel playlist.
1. Open Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for the Master IPTV and choose the app on the Play Store.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the Master IPTV Player app.
4. Sign in to the app with the IPTV credentials to stream channels.
Watch Matrix IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
Since this IPTV provider supports M3U URL credentials, you can download the VLC media player on your PC from its official website to stream IPTV titles.
1. Launch the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Select Media tab > choose Open Network Stream.
3. Input the Matrix IPTV Playlist URL of the IPTV provider and select the Play button.
Stream Matrix IPTV on iOS Devices
On iPhone or iPad, you can use UniPlayer to stream the media content offered by the Matrix IPTV.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for UniPlayer on App Store and select the Get button.
3. Launch the UniPlayer app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of Matrix IPTV, such as the M3U Playlist URL.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iOS device.
Get Matrix IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream Matrix IPTV via MXL IPTV.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of the MXL IPTV Player APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the MXL IPTV app.
4. Choose the Playlists option and select the + icon to enter the Playlist name.
5. Provide the Matrix IPTV Playlist URL to load the channel playlist.
6. Start streaming the TV channels.
Install Matrix IPTV on Android TV
To stream this IPTV on your Android TV, you must install the Root Hosting IPTV from the Play Store.
To stream IPTV provider on your Android TV,
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Smart TV and select the Search bar.
2. Search for the Root Hosting IPTV app and select it from the search result.
3. Click the Install button to initiate the IPTV Player to download on the Smart TV.
4. Click Open to launch the Root Hosting IPTV app on the Smart TV.
5. Enter the Matrix IPTV login details to choose the TV channels and stream on your TV.
Watch Matrix IPTV on Kodi
Kodi users can stream Matrix IPTV on any of the compatible devices with the help of the PVR IPTV Simple Client Addon to stream the TV channel playlists.
1. Launch the Kodi app > click the TV option on the left panel.
2. Select Enter add-on browser > PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
3. Click Configure > General. Select the Location option to choose Remote Path (Internet Address) option.
4. Select the OK > choose the M3U Play List URL.
5. Enter the M3U Play List URL and select the OK button.
6. Select Enable > Channels to load the TV channels using the M3U extension and stream the IPTV content on Kodi.
Stream Matrix IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the Matrix IPTV M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
The following are the best alternatives for this IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case any not working or if the IPTV is currently down.
One IPTV is the best alternative to this IPTV Provider. It includes 10,000+ TV channels and 40,000+ VOD. You can’t find any free trial service that costs €11 per month. It even supports external players such as IPTV Lite Player and Shark IPTV Player.
TVB IPTV is one of the premium IPTV service providers, and it includes 1,500+ TV channels and hundreds of VOD content. The service allows users to stream all its media content for free. The IPTV comes with anti-freeze technology for smooth streaming. It even supports external players such as Casper IPTV Player and UniPlayer.
Marvel IPTV is yet another premium IPTV service provider with 15,000+ TV channels and 6,000+ titles of movies and TV shows. It doesn’t offer a free trial service and costs $15 per month. Additionally, it even supports external players such as iMPlayer TV IPTV and IPTV Stream Player.
With a wide-range collection of media content and jaw-dropping features, you can get an immense streaming experience on Matrix IPTV. All you need to do is create your IPTV account on this platform by subscribing to it. For users’ convenience, it offers multiple subscription plans with different duration.
However, Matrix IPTV is temporarily facing server outage issues. Before purchasing any of the subscription packages on this platform, you should contact the provider’s customer care support to know the current server status and other information.