Matrix IPTV is a service provider that has its own IPTV Media Player. It provides you with 8800+ live TV Channels in different categories like sports, news, politics, entertainment, and more. You can also stream the latest movies, TV shows, and more through on-demand content. The basic plan starts at $12 per month and with one connection. You can stream the IPTV on Android, PC, Smart TV, and Firestick devices.
How to Create Matrix IPTV Account
(1) From any device, go to your web browser.
(2) Search for Matrix IPTV, and from the search results, choose Matrix IPTV Official Website.
(3) Select Client Login on the top right corner of the screen.
(4) Click on Register on the top right side of the screen on the Login page.
(5) On the Register page, enter details like Name, Email Address, and Phone Number in the Personal Information section.
(6) Fill in the details like Street Address, City, Postcode on the Billing Address section.
(7) In the Account Security section, create the Password for this account.
(8) Enter the characters in the image on the given field to verify whether you are a human.
(9) Click on Register to create your own Matrix IPTV account.
How to Subscribe to Matrix IPTV
(1) Go to Matrix IPTV Official Website on PC or smartphone and select Client Login.
(2) On the Login page, enter your Email Address and Password and select Login.
(3) Scroll down to the Subscription section on the home page.
(4) Choose the Plan you want and select Order Now.
(5) Choose the number of Connections you want for the plan and click Order Now.
(6) Select Checkout on the Review and Checkout page.
(7) Enter details like Card Number, CVV, and other details under the Payment Details section on the Checkout Page.
(8) Click on Complete Order to subscribe for Matrix IPTV.
Related: Yeah IPTV – Review, Pricing, and Installation Guide
How to Stream Matrix IPTV on Android Devices
(1) Unlock your Android Device and go to Settings.
(2) Select Security and enable Unknown sources. This allows you to install apps from unknown sources.
(3) Go back to the home screen and select your web browser.
(4) Enter Matrix IPTV on the search bar and choose Matrix IPTV Official Website from the search results.
(5) Click on Download Apk to download the app on your device.
(6) Install the app on your device and open the IPTV app.
(7) Sign in with your IPTV account. You can now stream all the content available on this IPTV on your Android Device.
How to Stream Matrix IPTV on Firestick
(1) Turn on your Firestick device and connect it to the internet.
(2) On the Home screen, click the Find tab and select Search.
(3) Enter Downloader using the on-screen keyboard and choose the Downloader app from the search results.
(4) Click Download to download and install the app on your device.
(5) Press the Home button on your Firestick remote and select Settings on the home screen.
(6) Select My Fire TV and choose Developer options.
(7) Click Install unknown apps and enable the Downloader app.
(8) This allows you to install apps that are not from the Appstore.
(9) Open the Downloader app and select the URL Box.
(10) Enter the URL of the Matrix TV app and click on Go.
(11) Once the IPTV app gets installed on your device, launch the IPTV app.
(12) Login using your IPTV account, and you will be able to stream all the content on this IPTV.
How to Stream Matrix IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
(1) Launch your PC and select the browser to open.
(2) Search for Matrix IPTV and choose Matrix IPTV Official Website.
(3) select the Download Apk. The app will be downloaded to your PC.
(4) Click the Search bar and enter BlueStacks.
(5) Choose BlueStacks Official Website to open.
(6) Download the latest version of BlueStacks on your PC based on your System Configurations.
(7) Install and launch the BlueStacks app. Sign in using your Google Account.
(8) Select Install Apk on the home screen and choose your Matrix app to install it on BlueStacks.
(9) Wait for the installation to be done and open the IPTV app.
(10) Sign in using your IPTV account and stream all the content provided by the IPTV on your PC.
Matrix IPTV Review
All you need to do to stream Matrix IPTV is that you need to create your IPTV account and subscribe to the IPTV. Once you subscribed to the IPTV, you can install the IPTV to stream live TV channels. You can use the VPN for streaming the IPTV to bypass the geo-restriction and protect your IP address from legal issues. Kindly leave your thoughts in the comments section.