Rising IPTV is an IPTV service provider. It provides more than 11,000+ live TV channels, VOD (movies, TV shows, and more), PPV Events, and more. On Rising IPTV, you can make a request to add movies or TV shows that are not available on the IPTV. It also allows you to stream movies in different formats like Full HD, UHD, HDR, 3D, and WEB TV. You can stream content from categories like News, Sports, Religion, Entertainment, Music, Lifestyle, and more. It has a three-day catch feature for over 400 channels. This feature is great for those who don’t have time to stay at home and watch their favorite channel. It only produces This IPTV is compatible with devices like Android, iOS, Firestick, Mag Devices, and more.
It offers you various subscription plans to choose from. They are:
- 24-Hour free trial plan – $0.00
- One Month Subscription – $14.99
- 3 Months Subscription – $29.99
- 6 Months Subscription – $49.99
- 1 Year Subscription – $79.99
- 2 Years Subscription – $149.99
How to Subscribe to Rising IPTV
1. From any of your devices, go to the browser.
2. Search for Rising IPTV and from the search results choose the official website.
3. Scroll down to the Subscription section, choose the plan you want, and select Purchase Plan.
4. Click on Purchase on the new page and select Proceed to checkout.
5. On the Billing details section, enter the Name, Country, and Email Address.
6. Select Place Order under Your Oder section to finish the subscription process.
7. Once you have subscribed for the IPTV, you will receive all the necessary details like Username, Password, and M3U URL of Rising IPTV via mail.
Rising IPTV Channel List
- BBC America
- NEWS 12
- TENNIS CHANNEL
- ACC NETWORK & more
How to Stream Rising IPTV on Android Devices
1. Turn on your Android device and select Play Store.
2. Enter Rayo IPTV on the search bar and choose the app from the suggestion list.
3. Click on Install to install Rayo IPTV on your Android device.
4. Once the installation is over, open the Rayo IPTV app.
5. Select Use Your Playlist URL and type the M3U URL Rising IPTV in the given field.
6. Click on Add Playlists. Enjoy streaming the content on your device.
How to Watch Rising IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Launch your iOS device and click on App Store.
2. Select the search bar and type GSE Smart IPTV.
3. Choose the app from the search results.
4. Click on Get to install the app from App Store.
5. Open the GSE Smart IPTV app and click on the Menu icon.
6. Select Remote Playlists and click on the + icon.
7. Enter the M3U URL of Rising IPTV and start streaming the IPTV content on iOS devices.
How to Get Rising IPTV on Smart TV
1. Switch on your PC and select the browser.
2. Search for the OTT Navigator apk and download the IPTV apk from a reliable website.
3. Connect a USB Drive on your PC and move the IPTV apk file to your drive.
4. Disconnect it from the PC and connect it to the USB Port on the smart TV.
5. On your Smart TV, select Settings and click on Device Preferences.
6. Choose Security & Restrictions. Select Unknown sources and enable it so that you can install apps from unknown sources.
7. Move the IPTV file to the smart TV and open the OTT Navigator apk file.
8. Select Install and once the installation is done, launch the OTT Navigator app.
9. Enter the M3U URL of Rising IPTV and enjoy streaming the IPTV content.
How to Watch Rising IPTV on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick device and select Find on the home screen.
2. Select Search and enter Downloader on the search bar.
3. Choose the app from the suggestion list and select Download to install the app on Firestick.
4. Go back to the home screen and select Settings.
5. Click on My Fire TV and select Developer Options.
6. Select Install Unknown apps. Choose the Downloader app and enable it.
7. Launch the Downloader app and enter the URL of 247 IPTV.
8. Click on Go and the apk file will be downloaded on your Firestick.
9. Select Install and wait for the installation to finish.
10. Open the 247 IPTV app and enter the Username, Password, and M3U URL of Rising IPTV.
11. Click on Login. Choose the content you want and enjoy streaming it on your Firestick.
How to Stream Rising IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Select the browser on your PC and look for BlueStacks.
2. Choose the official website and select Download to download the android emulator on your PC.
3. Double click on the downloaded file and select Install.
4. Wait for the installation to be done and open the BlueStacks app.
5. Sign in using your Google account and select Play Store on the home screen.
6. Click on the Search bar and type IPTV Smarters.
7. Install the app on BlueStacks and launch IPTV Smarters.
8. Type your Username, Password, and M3U URL of Rising IPTV and click on Add User.
9. Start Streaming your favorite IPTV content on the PC.
How to Get Rising IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Switch on your MAG Device and select Settings on the home screen.
2. Select the System Settings option and choose the Servers.
3. Click on the Portals tab. Type the Portal name and URL of Rising IPTV.
4. Tap on Save and enjoy watching IPTV content on MAG devices.
This IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV provider that only provides an M3U URL and it does not have a media player of its own. You can get the M3U URL after subscribing to the IPTV. You can use the URL on any media Player and stream the content. It also gives you a 24-hour free trial period to get to know more about the IPTV. In case of any problems, you can contact customer support through live chat, Contact Us form, or through the phone number available on the official website.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, it does not have an app.
It is impossible to determine whether IPTV is legal or not. This is why you need a VPN to protect your data and privacy.