IPTV Shop offers Live TV for a premium price. It is a standalone service with 99.99% server uptime. You will experience buffer-free streaming as IPTV Shop has Anti-freeze technology.
If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from different genres such as action, kids, sports, movies, and many more.
The added advantage is this IPTV is that it lets you stream PPV and live sports events. The service doesn’t allow simultaneous streaming on multiple devices.
The IPTV offers stable servers and ensures there are no freezes when streaming. The IPTV provider offers live TV channels from Ireland, Spain, Malaysia, Turkey, Switzerland, Portugal, and many more. This IPTV provider can be accessed via an external player like Pixel IPTV and Televizo IPTV Player.
- No. of Channels: 6,000+ channels
- On-demand Content: 90,000 titles of movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: No
- Payment Options: Credit/Debit Card
Is IPTV Shop Legal?
No. IPTV Shop is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for IPTV Shop
Go to the IPTV Shop‘s official website or click here. Choose the subscription plan and click Buy Now button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from PayPal, Credit payment, or Crypto payment. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as M3U URL.
The IPTV Shop is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table.
How to Login to IPTV Shop?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch any best IPTV Player for Mac to enter the IPTV Shop username and password to stream the desired content.
How to Stream IPTV Shop on Streaming Devices
It can be accessed on multiple devices such as
- Android devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Android Smart TV
Install IPTV Shop on Android Devices
There is no official IPTV Shop app in the Google Play Store. So, install an IPTV Player and access the IPTV provider’s channel playlist.
1. Open Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for the Pixel IPTV and choose the IPTV player app from the Play Store.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the Pixel IPTV app.
4. Sign in to the app with the IPTV credentials to stream channels.
Watch IPTV Shop on Windows and Mac PC
You can stream this IPTV on Windows and Mac PCs via an IPTV Player app. Install Bluestacks from its official website on your PC and proceed.
1. Open BlueStacks on your Windows/Mac PC and log in using your Google Account username & password.
2. Launch Google Play Store > Click the Search bar > Find TiviMate IPTV Player.
4. Select the M3U playlist or enter the M3U URL of the IPTV Shop provider to sign in.
5. Load the IPTV Shop channel playlist to stream the IPTV on PC.
Install IPTV Shop on iOS Devices
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for IPTVX on App Store and select the Get button.
3. Launch the IPTVX Player app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of IPTV Shop, such as the M3U URL.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iOS device.
Watch IPTV Shop on Apple TV
1. Open the Apple TV App Store > click Search bar.
2. Search for Smarters Player Lite using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app → click Get.
4. Tap on Open to launch the app on Apple TV.
5. Enter the IPTV M3U URL to log in and start watching it.
Get IPTV Shop on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream IPTV Shop via Pocket IPTV.
To Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
To Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of the Pocket IPTV APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install, followed by the Open button to launch the Pocket IPTV.
4. Provide the IPTV Shop Playlist URL or login details to load the channel playlist.
5. Start streaming the TV channels.
Install IPTV Shop on Android TV
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Smart TV and select the Search bar.
2. Search for the Televizo IPTV Player app and select it from the search result.
3. Click the Install button to initiate the Televizo IPTV Player to download on the Smart TV.
4. Click Open to launch the Televizo IPTV Player app on the Smart TV.
5. Enter the IPTV login details to choose the TV channels and stream on your TV.
Install IPTV Shop on Samsung/LG Smart TV
1. On the Samsung/LG Smart TV remote, press the Home button.
2. Select Samsung Smart Hub/LG TV Content Store.
3. Click on the Search icon to find Flix IPTV.
4. Select the app and click the Install button.
5. Click Open to launch and stream IPTV on smart TV.
Watch IPTV Shop on Kodi
Kodi users can stream IPTV content on any of the compatible devices with the help of the PVR IPTV Simple Client Addon to stream the TV channel playlists.
1. Launch the Kodi app > click the TV option on the left panel.
2. Select Enter add-on browser > PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
3. Click Configure > General. Select the Location option to choose Remote Path (Internet Address) option.
4. Select the OK > choose the M3U Play List URL.
5. Enter the M3U Play List URL and select the OK button.
6. Select Enable > Channels to load the TV channels using the M3U file and stream IPTV Shop on Kodi.
Stream IPTV Shop on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the IPTV Shop M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
Watch IPTV Shop on Formuler
1. On your Formuler, launch the MyTVOnline app.
2. Note the MAC address > choose Add Portal > enter Portal name.
3. Enter the M3U URL link in the Portal URL field > click Connect.
4. Watch IPTV content on your Forumuler.
Watch IPTV Shop on Enigma
1. Launch a browser on the PC to visit the Putty website (putty.org).
2. Download and install the software on your PC.
3. Note the IP Address shown and launch Putty Software.
4. Now enter the IP address and change the connection to Telnet.
5. Input the IPTV login details and select Open.
6. Restart the Enigma device and access the IPTV channel Playlist.
The following are the best alternatives for IPTV Shop that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case any not working or if the IPTV is currently down.
Kemo IPTV is the best alternative to IPTV Shop. It includes 18,000 live TV and 30000 VOD content. It offers 36 hours of free trial. Additionally, it supports streaming IPTV content on 5 connections simultaneously. It even supports external players such as GSE Smart TV and IPTV Lazy Player
IPTV Soft is one of the premium IPTV service providers, and it includes 7500 live TV and 20000 VOD content. It offers a 7-day free trial and costs €9.00. Additionally, it even supports external players such as Smart IPTV and IPTV Smart Purple Player.
Panda Streams IPTV
Panda Streams IPTV is yet another premium IPTV service provider with 20,000 TV channels and 19,000 VOD. It doesn’t offer any free trial and it costs $15. It supports streaming IPTV content on 4 devices. Additionally, it even supports external players such as Gecko IPTV Player and All IPTV Player.
From comparing other IPTV services, IPTV Shop offers a cool collection of TV channels and VOD content with the safest money transactions. The IPTV offers you free channel updates with SD & HD streaming resolutions. With a 24/7 working customer team, you can get an instant solution regarding your IPTV queries. Being one of the flexible IPTV services, IPTV Shop would be a great fit if you’re looking for a provider. If you have any queries regarding this IPTV or other services, let us know in the comments.