Turbo IPTV offers live TV for a premium price. It is a standalone IPTV service with 99.99% server uptime. You will experience buffer-free streaming as the IPTV Provider supports Anti-freeze technology.
If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from different genres such as action, kids, movies, sports, and many more.
- No. of Channels: 12,000+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: Thousands of movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, iOS, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, Enigma, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: No
- Payment Options: Paypal, and Credit/Debit Card
Is Turbo IPTV Legal?
No. Turbo IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest NordVPN, the best VPN for IPTV streaming in the market, with rich features and stable connectivity.
How to Sign Up for Turbo IPTV?
Go to Turbo IPTV’s official website (https://turboiptv.top). Choose the subscription plan and click the BUY NOW button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from PayPal, Credit payment, or Crypto payment. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as the M3U URL.
The Turbo IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table.
|1 Month (Special Event)
|6 Months (Smart)
|1 Year (Best Value)
How do you log in to Turbo IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch an IPTV Player on your streaming device to enter the Turbo IPTV playlist URL to stream the desired content.
How to Stream Turbo IPTV on Streaming Devices
It can be accessed on multiple devices, such as
- Android devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Apple TV
- Android Smart TV
- LG / Samsung TV
Watch Turbo IPTV on Android Devices
There is no official Turbo IPTV app in the Google Play Store. So, install a TiviMate IPTV player and access the IPTV provider’s channel playlist.
1. Open the Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for the TiviMate IPTV player and choose the IPTV Player on the Play Store.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the TiviMate IPTV player app.
4. Sign in to the app with the IPTV credentials to stream channels.
Watch Turbo IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
BlueStacks is the best Android emulator for Windows or Mac PCs. You can install any of the Android APK files on your PC using the BlueStacks emulator. Get the emulator from its official website.
1. Open BlueStacks on your Windows/Mac PC and log in using your Google Account username & password.
2. Launch Google Play Store > Click the Search bar > Find Pixel IPTV Player.
3. Click Install to download and select Open to launch the Pixel IPTV app on your PC.
4. Select the M3U playlist or enter the M3U file of the IPTV provider to sign in.
5. Load the IPTV channel playlist to stream the IPTV on PC.
Stream Turbo IPTV on iOS Devices
On iPhone or iPad, you can use Xtream IPTV to stream the media content offered by Turbo IPTV.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for Xtream IPTV Player on the App Store and select the GET button.
3. Launch the Xtream IPTV Player app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of Turbo IPTV, such as the M3U URL.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iOS device.
Watch Turbo IPTV on Apple TV
iPlayTV IPTV is a reliable platform that helps to stream the Turbo IPTV content on tvOS streaming devices. You can directly install it from the Apple App Store.
1. Open the Apple TV App Store > click Search bar.
2. Search for iPlayTV IPTV using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app and click Get.
4. Tap on Open to launch the iPlayTV IPTV app on Apple TV.
5. Enter the IPTV M3U URL to log in and start watching it.
Get Turbo IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream Turbo IPTV via Potplayer IPTV.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of Potplayer IPTV APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the Potplayer IPTV.
4. Choose the Playlists option and select the + icon to enter the Playlist name.
5. Provide the Turbo IPTV Playlist URL to load the channel playlist.
6. Start streaming the TV channels.
Stream Turbo IPTV on Android TV
To stream this IPTV on your Android TV, you need to install the Televizo IPTV Player from the Play Store.
To stream IPTV provider on your Android TV,
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Smart TV and select the Search bar.
2. Search for the Televizo IPTV Player app and select it from the search results.
3. Click the Install button to initiate the IPTV Player app to download on the Smart TV.
4. Click Open to launch the Televizo IPTV Player app on the Smart TV.
5. Enter the Turbo IPTV login details to choose the TV channels and stream on your TV.
Watch Turbo IPTV on Samsung/LG Smart TV
On your smart TVs, you can install IPTV Smarters Player from the respective app store to watch the content offered by the IPTV service provider.
1. On the Samsung/LG Smart TV remote, press the Home button.
2. Select Samsung Smart Hub/LG TV Content Store.
3. Click on the Search icon to find IPTV Smarters Player.
4. Select the app and click the Install button.
5. Click Open to launch the IPTV Smarters Player and stream Turbo IPTV on a smart TV.
Watch Turbo IPTV on Kodi
Kodi users can stream Turbo IPTV on any of the compatible devices with the help of the PVR IPTV Simple Client Addon to stream the TV channel playlists.
1. Launch the Kodi app > click the TV option on the left panel.
2. Select Enter add-on browser > PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
3. Click Configure > General. Select the Location option to choose the Remote Path (Internet Address) option.
4. Select the OK > choose the M3U Play List URL.
5. Enter the M3U Play List URL and select the OK button.
6. Select Enable > Channels to load the TV channels using the M3U extension and stream the IPTV content on Kodi.
Stream Turbo IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the Turbo IPTV M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
Access Turbo IPTV on Enigma
1. Launch a browser on the PC to visit the Putty website (putty.org).
2. Download and install the software on your PC.
3. Note the IP Address shown and launch Putty Software.
4. Now enter the IP address and change the connection to Telnet.
5. Input the Turbo IPTV login details and select Open.
6. Restart the Enigma device and access the IPTV channel Playlist
The following are the best alternatives for Turbo IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case the IPTV service is having issues or if the IPTV is currently down.
Daily IPTV is the best alternative to this IPTV Provider. It includes 12,000+ TV channels and 5,000+ VOD content. The provider doesn’t offer a free trial and it costs $33.00 per month. It supports streaming IPTV content on 3 devices simultaneously. Additionally, it even supports all types of M3U player apps like Root IPTV and MXL IPTV to stream content.
IPTV Streamz is one of the premium IPTV service providers, and it includes 60,000+ TV channels and 24,000+ videos on demand. It offers a free trial for new users and its subscription costs €9.99 per month. Additionally, it even supports external players such as Rocksat IPTV Player and IPTV Stream Player.
Elite IPTV is yet another premium IPTV service provider with 19,000+ TV channels and 45,000+ videos on demand. It offers a free trial for 36 hours and costs $15 per month. It supports streaming IPTV content on 5 devices. Additionally, it even supports external players such as IPTV Pro and Gecko IPTV Player.
Turbo IPTV is one of the leading IPTV providers to watch all your preferred live TV channels and VOD content. On this service, users can watch popular news, sports, and international TV channels. The only downside of this IPTV provider is that it doesn’t offer any free trial for new users. Moreover, the IPTV provider offers 24/7 customer support through online contact forms and email.