Dream IPTV offers live TV for a premium price. It is a standalone IPTV service with a stable server uptime. You will experience buffer-free streaming as the IPTV Provider support has Anti-freeze technology.
If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from different genres such as action, kids, movies, sports, news, science, and more.
The IPTV offers stable servers and ensures there are no freezes when streaming. The IPTV provider offers live TV channels from the USA, UK, Canada, and many more. This IPTV provider can be accessed via external players like IPTV Stream Player and OnPoint IPTV.
- No. of Channels: 54,000+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: 50,000+ movies and TV series
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: NA
- Free Trial: Yes
- Payment Options: Credit/Debit Card, Paypal, and Cryptocurrencies.
Is Dreams IPTV Legal?
No. Dreams IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest NordVPN, the best VPN for IPTV streaming in the market, with rich features and stable connectivity.
How to Sign Up for Dreams IPTV?
Go to Dream IPTV‘s official website (https://dreamsiptv.com). Choose the subscription plan and click the GET STARTED button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from the card or Paypal options. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as M3U URL.
The Dreams IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table. The benefit of using this IPTV is it includes a 24-hour free trial.
|1 Month Subscription
|3 Months Subscription
|6 Months Subscription
|12 Months Subscription
How to Login to Dream IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch any best IPTV Player for Mac to enter the Dreams IPTV Playlist URL to stream the desired content.
How to Stream Dreams IPTV on Streaming Devices
It can be accessed on multiple devices such as
- Android devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Android Smart TV
- LG / Samsung TV
Install Dream IPTV on Android Devices
There is no official Dreams IPTV app in the Google Play Store. So, install an IPTV Player and access the IPTV provider’s channel playlist.
1. Open Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for Wesopro IPTV Pro and choose the app on the Play Store.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the Wesopro IPTV app.
4. Sign in to the app with the IPTV credentials to stream channels.
Watch Dreams IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
Since this IPTV provider supports M3U URL credentials, you can download the VLC media player on your PC from its official website to stream IPTV titles.
1. Launch the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Select Media tab > choose Open Network Stream.
3. Input the Dreams IPTV Playlist URL of the IPTV provider and select the Play button.
Stream Dreams IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for UniPlayer on App Store and select the Get button.
3. Launch the UniPlayer app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of Dreams IPTV, such as the M3U URL.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iOS device.
Watch Dreams IPTV on Apple TV
1. Open the Apple TV App Store > click Search bar.
2. Search for IPTV Smart Purple Player using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app → click Get.
4. Tap on Open to launch the IPTV Smart Purple Player app on Apple TV.
5. Enter the IPTV M3U URL to log in and start watching it.
Get Dreams IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream Dreams IPTV via Potplayer IPTV.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of the Potplayer IPTV APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the Potplayer IPTV app.
4. Choose the Playlists option and select the + icon to enter the Playlist name.
5. Provide the Dreams IPTV Playlist URL to load the channel playlist.
6. Start streaming the TV channels.
Install Dream IPTV on Android TV
To stream IPTV provider on your Android TV,
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Smart TV and select the Search bar.
2. Search for the TiviMate IPTV Player app and select it from the search result.
3. Click the Install button to initiate the IPTV Player to download on the Smart TV.
4. Click Open to launch the TiviMate IPTV Player app on the Smart TV.
5. Enter the Dreams IPTV login details to choose the TV channels and stream on your TV.
Install Dreams IPTV on Samsung/LG Smart TV
1. On the Samsung/LG Smart TV remote, press the Home button.
2. Select Samsung Smart Hub/LG TV Content Store.
3. Click on the Search icon to find Set IPTV.
4. Select the app and click the Install button.
5. Click Open to launch and stream Dreams IPTV content on your smart TV.
Watch Dreams IPTV on Kodi
Kodi users can stream Dreams IPTV on any of the compatible devices with the help of the PVR IPTV Simple Client Addon to stream the TV channel playlists.
1. Launch the Kodi app > click the TV option on the left panel.
2. Select Enter add-on browser > PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
3. Click Configure > General. Select the Location option to choose Remote Path (Internet Address) option.
4. Select the OK > choose the M3U Play List URL.
5. Enter the M3U Play List URL and select the OK button.
6. Select Enable > Channels to load the TV channels using the M3U file and stream the Dreams IPTV content on Kodi.
Stream Dreams IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the Dreams IPTV M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
The following are the best alternatives for this IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case any not working or if the IPTV is currently down.
Daily IPTV is the best alternative to this IPTV Provider. It includes 12,000+ TV channels and 5,000 + VOD content. It doesn’t offer a free trial and it costs $33.99 per month. It supports streaming IPTV content on 3 devices. Additionally, It even supports all types of IPTV M3U player apps like IPTV Smarters Player and IPTV Stalker Player to stream content.
Studio IPTV is one of the premium IPTV service providers, and it includes 54,000+ TV channels and thousands of VOD. It doesn’t offer a free trial service and it costs £12 per month. Additionally, it even supports external players such as IPTV Blink Player and IPTV Extreme.
Glory IPTV is yet another premium IPTV service provider with 10,000+ TV channels and 40000+ VOD. It offers a one-day free trial and costs €14 per month. Additionally, it even supports external players such as Perfect Player IPTV and Duplex IPTV.
Dream IPTV is one of the most reliable IPTV services for cord-cutters. It supports various features like the popular IPTV providers with a 1-day free trial. If you face any issues while using this provider, you can readily reach out to its 24/7 support through email or Whatsapp. Moreover, users can easily get a subscription and installation of this IPTV provider due to its flexible customer care.