Gator IPTV is one of the best IPTV service providers that offer live channels from 42 countries. It lets you access 9800+ live TV channels and on-demand videos. Gator IPTV has a Kodi add-on and a stand-alone Android app. So you can install the app and stream it on any device. Further, it also provides an M3U URL to stream the service using popular IPTV players.
The Gator IPTV offers four different subscription plans with variations in duration. First, you can try its 24 hours free trial and then get a subscription.
How to Sign Up for Gator IPTV
1. On your Smartphone or PC, open the web browser.
2. Go to the Gator IPTV official website.
3. Scroll down and review the subscription plans.
4. Once selected, tap the Order Now button.
5. Enter your details and complete the payment process using the on-screen keyboard.
6. Your login details will be sent to the registered email address.
How to Install Gator IPTV on Streaming Devices
You can install the Gator IPTV on the following streaming devices.
Install Gator IPTV on Android Devices
1. Go to Settings on your Android device.
2. Scroll down and select Security under Settings.
3. Swipe the toggle next to the Unknown sources.
4. Open the web browser on your Android device.
5. Download the Gator apk from the official website.
6. Once the apk file is downloaded, select Install to install the app.
7. Click Open to launch the app on your device.
8. Sign in with the account details provided by your service provider.
9. Choose your favorite content and watch it on your Android device.
Stream Gator IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Go to the App Store on your iOS device.
2. Search and install the IPTV Smarters app.
3. Once the app is installed, launch IPTV Smarters on your device.
4. Log in with your IPTV service provider account details.
5. Start streaming your favorite content on your iOS device.
Download Gator IPTV on Firestick
1. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to launch the Firestick home screen.
2. Search for the Downloader app using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Pick the app from the search results and select the Download button to install the Downloader app.
4. Go to the Firestick home screen and click the Settings icon.
5. Choose My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install Unknown Apps >> Downloader >> Turn on Downloader.
6. Go to the Fire TV home screen and launch the Downloader on your device.
7. Select Allow in the Downloader app and click the Home tab.
8. Enter the download link of the Gator apk in the URL field.
9. Click Go to download the apk file and select Install to install the IPTV app.
10. Once the installation is over, select Open to launch the app.
11. Sign in with your service provider account details.
12. Start streaming your favorite channel on your Firestick.
Get Gator IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Turn on your Windows or Mac PC and open the web browser.
2. Download the Gator IPTV apk from a reliable website.
3. Go to the BlueStacks official website to download and install the BlueStacks emulator.
4. Open the BlueStacks emulator and sign in with your Google Account.
5. Tap the Install APK icon on the right pane.
6. Locate the apk file and select the Install button to install the IPTV app.
7. Once the app is installed, launch it on your device.
8. Sign in to your account to start streaming your favorite content.
Install Gator IPTV on Smart TV
1. Power on your Smart TV and navigate to Settings.
2. Select Device Preferences and choose Security & restrictions.
3. Enable unknown sources on your Smart TV.
4. Open the web browser on your PC and download the Gator apk from an official website.
5. Copy the apk file to a USB drive.
6. Connect the USB drive to the USB port on your Smart TV.
7. Go to File Manager and locate the apk file.
8. Tap Install to install the app on your device.
9. Once the installation is over, launch the app and sign in with your account details.
10. Choose your favorite content and stream it on your Smart TV.
Download Gator IPTV Add-On on Kodi
1. Install and open the Kodi app on your device.
2. Select TV from the left pane.
3. Next, click the Enter add-on browser button.
4. Choose PVR IPTV Simple Client and tap Configure.
5. Select the General tab and click the Location option.
6. Choose the Remote Path(Internet address) option.
7. Next, tap the M3U Play List URL and provide the M3U URL provided service provider.
8. Once entered, select the Ok button.
9. Click the Enable button at the bottom of the screen.
10. Select the channel and start streaming it on your Kodi.
Gator IPTV Review
Gator IPTV provides more live channels at a low price compared to the other service providers. But it lets you stream it on one device at a time. It also supports its customers through WhatsApp and Skype during business hours. You can also try other IPTV providers like Polar Media IPTV, Ghost IPTV, and Fame IPTV as alternatives to the Gator IPTV.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Gator IPTV is not available on the official app stores, and it is hard to conclude the legality of the IPTV. So it is better to use a Premium VPN when you stream Gator IPTV on your device.