Gator IPTV offers live TV for a premium price. It is a standalone IPTV service with impressive server uptime. You will experience buffer-free streaming as the IPTV Provider supports Anti-freeze technology.
If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from different genres, such as action, adults, kids, movies, news, and many more.
Gator IPTV also offers stable servers and ensures there are no freezes when streaming. This provider offers live TV channels from the UK, US, Canada, Arab, Nordic regions, and more. It can be accessed via external players like IPTV Core and Empire IPTV.
- No. of Channels: 8,000+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: 4,000+ movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: No
- Free Trial: Yes (24-hour paid trial)
- Payment Options: Credit/Debit card, Bitcoin
Is Gator IPTV Legal?
No. Gator IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest NordVPN, the best VPN for IPTV streaming in the market, with rich features and stable connectivity.
How to Sign Up for Gator IPTV?
Go to Gator IPTV‘s official website (https://iptvgator.com). Choose the subscription plan and click the ORDER button. Enter the necessary details, and choose Bitcoin as a payment method. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as M3U Link and Xtream Codes IPTV.
Gator IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table.
|1 Month DELUXE
|3 Months DELUXE
|6 Months DELUXE
|12 Months DELUXE
|3 Months PREMIUM
|6 Months PREMIUM
|12 Months PREMIUM
|6 Months NORDIC
|12 Months NORDIC
|6 Months ARABIC
|12 Months ARABIC
How to Login to Gator IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch an IPTV Player on your device to enter the Gator IPTV Playlist URL and stream the desired content.
How to Stream Gator IPTV on Streaming Devices
It can be accessed on multiple devices, such as
- Android devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Android Smart TV
- LG / Samsung TV
- Enigma 2
Install Gator IPTV on Android Devices
There is no official Gator IPTV app in the Google Play Store. So, install Lazy IPTV and access the IPTV provider’s channel playlist.
1. Open Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for Lazy IPTV Player and choose the app on the Play Store.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the Lazy IPTV Player app.
4. Sign in to the app with the IPTV credentials to stream channels.
Watch Gator IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
Since this IPTV provider supports M3U URL credentials, you can download the VLC media player on your PC from its official website to stream IPTV titles.
1. Launch the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Select Media tab > choose Open Network Stream.
3. Input the Gator IPTV Playlist URL of the IPTV provider and select the Play button.
Stream Gator IPTV on iOS Devices
On iPhone or iPad, you can use iPlayTV IPTV Player to stream the media content offered by the Gator IPTV.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for iPlayTV IPTV Player on the App Store and select the $5.99 button.
3. Launch the iPlayTV IPTV Player app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of Gator IPTV, such as the M3U URL.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iOS device.
Watch Gator IPTV on Apple TV
GSE Smart IPTV is a reliable platform that helps to stream the Global IPTV content on tvOS streaming devices. You can directly install it from the Apple App Store.
1. Open the Apple TV App Store > click Search bar.
2. Search for GSE Smart IPTV using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app → click Get.
4. Tap on Open to launch the GSE Smart IPTV app on Apple TV.
5. Enter the IPTV M3U URL to log in and start watching it.
Get Gator IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream Gator IPTV via Perfect Player IPTV.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of the Perfect Player IPTV APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the Perfect Player IPTV.
4. Choose the Playlists option and select the + icon to enter the Playlist name.
5. Provide the Gator IPTV Playlist URL to load the channel playlist.
6. Start streaming the TV channels.
Install Gator IPTV on Android TV
To stream this IPTV on your Android TV, you need to install the TiviMate IPTV player from the Play Store.
To stream IPTV provider on your Android TV,
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Smart TV and select the Search bar.
2. Search for the TiviMate IPTV player app and select it from the search results.
3. Click the Install button to initiate the IPTV Player to download on the Smart TV.
4. Click Open to launch the TiviMate IPTV player app on the Smart TV.
5. Enter the Gator IPTV login details to choose the TV channels and stream on your TV.
Install Gator IPTV on Samsung/LG Smart TV
On your smart TVs, you can install Smart IPTV Player from the respective app store to watch the content offered by the provider.
1. On the Samsung/LG Smart TV remote, press the Home button.
2. Select Samsung Smart Hub/LG TV Content Store.
3. Click on the Search icon to find Smart IPTV Player.
4. Select the app and click the Install button.
5. Click Open to launch and stream Gator IPTV content on your smart TV.
Watch Gator IPTV on Kodi
Kodi users can stream Gator IPTV on any of the compatible devices with the help of the PVR IPTV Simple Client Addon to stream the TV channel playlists.
1. Launch the Kodi app > click the TV option on the left panel.
2. Select Enter add-on browser > PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
3. Click Configure > General. Select the Location option to choose the Remote Path (Internet Address) option.
4. Select the OK > choose the M3U Play List URL.
5. Enter the M3U Play List URL and select the OK button.
6. Select Enable > Channels to load the TV channels using the M3U file and stream the Gator IPTV content on Kodi.
Stream Gator IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the Gator IPTV M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
Watch Gator IPTV on Enigma 2
1. Launch a browser on the PC to visit the Putty website (putty.org).
2. Download and install the software on your PC.
3. Note the IP Address shown and launch Putty Software.
4. Now enter the IP address and change the connection to Telnet.
5. Input the Gator IPTV login details and select Open.
6. Restart the Enigma device and access the IPTV channel Playlist.
Watch Gator IPTV on Formuler
1. On your Formuler, launch the MyTVOnline app.
2. Note the MAC address > choose Add Portal > enter Portal name.
3. Enter the M3U URL link in the Portal URL field > click Connect.
4. Watch Gator IPTV on your Forumuler.
The following are the best alternatives for this IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case the IPTV is not working or if the IPTV is currently down.
Galaxy IPTV is the best alternative to this IPTV. It includes 5,000 TV channels and 30,000 VOD. It offers a 6-hour free trial and costs €13 GBP. Additionally, it supports streaming IPTV content on 3 devices. It even supports external players such as Net IPTV and Rocksat IPTV Player.
Journal Sat IPTV
Journal Sat IPTV is yet another free IPTV service provider with 25+ TV channels and limited VOD content. The IPTV Provider doesn’t come with EPG support for live TV channels. Currently, there is no external player support available.
Global IPTV is yet another premium IPTV service provider with 270+ TV channels and thousands of VOD content. It doesn’t offer a free trial and costs € 12 per month. Additionally, it even supports external players such as Lazy Delux IPTV Player and IPTVX.
Gator IPTV provides more live channels at a low price compared to the other service providers. But it lets you stream it only on one device at a time. It offers free technical support that guides you to navigate the platform effectively.
Out of the total channels, there are 2000+ channels available to stream with Full HD resolution. This IPTV service has a dedicated email address and chatbox where you can contact customer care support to clear all your doubts.