Vavaview IPTV is one of the most popular IPTV service providers available today. It has a rich collection of both live channels as well as on-demand titles. You can find more than 19,000 live TV channels and more than 70,000 on-demand titles for streaming on this IPTV service. The TV channels available on this platform includes both local as well as international channel. Once you subscribe to this service, you get an M3U URL that you can access on different devices using popular IPTV players. You can access this IPTV service on Android devices, iOS devices, Smart TVs, Amazon Firestick, and Windows PC.
There are different subscription plans available on Vavaview.
|Subscription Plan||Monthly||Three Months||Six Months|
How to Sign Up with Vavaview IPTV
1. Using a web browser on any of your devices, visit the Vavaview website.
2. Scroll to the Subscription Plans section of the page.
3. Choose any subscription plan that you like and select the Buy Now button next to it.
4. Complete the payment process following the instructions on your screen.
5. Once you successfully sign up with the service, you get the Username, Password, and M3U link on your registered email address.
How to Get Vavaview IPTV on Android
1. On your Android device, open the Google Play Store.
2. Search for XCIPTV and install it on your device.
3. After the installation is complete, open the XCIPTV Player app on your device.
4. On the app home screen, enter your Username, Password, and log in.
5. Enter the M3U URL in the respective field provided.
5. Finally, you can access live channels on your Android device.
How to Get Vavaview IPTV on Firestick
1. On your Firestick, go to the home screen and select the Find option.
2. Click the Search option and then search for the Downloader app using the onscreen keyboard.
3. Pick up the Downloader app icon from the search suggestions.
4. Initiate the installation of the app on your device by clicking the Download button.
5. When the app download is complete, select the Open button to launch the app.
6. Once again, launch the home screen and select the Settings menu.
7. Next, select the My Fire TV option and then select Developer Options.
8. Click on the Install Unknown Apps option and enable the Downloader app from the list available.
9. Open the Downloader app and then select the Allow option.
10. Go to the URL field of the Downloader app, enter the URL for Vavaview IPTV and select the Go option.
11. Start installing the app APK on your device by selecting the Install button.
12. Wait for the app installation to complete and select the Open option.
13. Next, log in with proper credentials and start watching Live TV channels on Firestick.
How to Get Vavaview on Smart TV
1. Open the Google Play Store of your Android Smart TV and install the TiviMate app.
2. Wait for the app installation to complete and open it on your Smart TV.
3. From the app home screen, select the Add Playlist button.
4. Next, select the Enter URL option and paste the M3U URL from your registered email.
5. Select the OK button and wait for the playlist to be added to your device.
6. Finally, enjoy watching your favorite TV channels on your Smart TV.
How to Get Vavaview on PC
1. Turn on your PC and open the VLC Media Player.
2. From the top left corner of your screen, select the Media tab.
3. When you get a drop-down menu, select the Open Network Stream option from it.
4. In the respective field, paste the M3U URL from your email.
5. Select the Play button and wait for the channels to be added.
6. Finally, you can watch live TV channels on your PC.
Vavaview IPTV Review
Vavaview IPTV comes with a rich collection of more than 19,000 channels in an affordable price range. This includes popular sports, news, and entertainment channels. Also, you can find popular international channels in the channel list. One of the most attractive features of this IPTV service is that you can watch pay-per-view events on the service. The service works well with VPN as well. If you have any issues with the service or queries, you can contact their 24/7 customer support.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is a subscription-based IPTV provider with affordable plans starting and $12.
It has more than 19,000 sports, news, music, and entertainment channels streaming. Some of the channels include Bravo West, A&E, TLC, TLC West, and more.