Internet Protocol Television is the best option to stream live TV channels and other videos like movies, TV series on your desired device without any cable or satellite TV subscription. IPTV helps you to stream live TVs and VOD just like you stream on your streaming services like Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc. Most of the IPTV service providers charge, which may not be suitable for the new users who want to try. Here is an IPTV called Tiger IPTV that offers free content from all over the world to stream on your Android and other devices. Follow along to know more about the Tiger IPTV service provider.
- Tiger IPTV is completely a free IPTV service provider.
- It has got a very intuitive User Interface so that you can enjoy all the contents with a simple design.
- Moreover, all the channels and Video On Demand are available in FHD and 4K quality.
- You will not face any buffering issues, and there will not be any lags while loading videos.
- You can stream any content from any URL all over the world.
How to Install Tiger IPTV on Android Devices
(1) On your Android Smartphone or Tablet, open the Play Store app.
(2) Search for the Tiger IPTV app.
(3) Now, select the app from the search results.
(4) Click on the Install button to install the app on your Android device.
(5) Launch the Tiger IPTV app and click on the Profile icon.
(6) Then, log in with your username and password to start streaming.
Related: Durex IPTV: Stream 8000+ Channels at $14.95
How to Watch Tiger IPTV on Firestick
(1) From your Firestick home screen, click on the Search option.
(2) Now, search for the Downloader app.
(3) Install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
(4) Then, go to Settings and click on the My Fire TV option.
(5) On the next screen, choose Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Turn on the toggle near Downloader.
(6) Now, launch the Downloader app, then type the Tiger IPTV URL.
(7) Click on the Go button and wait for the app to download.
(8) Then, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
(9) Launch the Tiger IPTV and watch all your favorite shows.
How to Watch Tiger IPTV on Android Smart TV
(1) Download the Tiger IPTV APK file on your PC.
(2) Copy the file to a USB Drive.
(3) Stick the USB to the Android TV and open the File Manager.
(4) Now, click on the APK file and choose the Install option.
(5) After installation, open the Tiger TV app and select the Installer M3U option.
(6) Enter the URL and enjoy the videos to stream.
Related: IPTV Player Newplay: Review, Features, and Installation Guide
Tiger IPTV is one of the best IPTV service providers that you can enjoy on your Android devices and Firestick. You can contact their customer support over the phone or Email. Make sure to use a VPN to protect your online privacy and security. Also, it will help you to bypass all the Geo-restrictions. Do let us know your opinion in the comments below.